What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?

Swallowing a redpill can change your entire life.

2perfect4mankind

He didn't have any problem, the rest of the world did.

Quentin, pls.

>that jacket
>that brooch
He was too fabulous to live.

He didn't feel in charge.

What are you talking about? Literally the most based character of all time.

He just wants to discuss The Great Gatsby but marijuana smoking phillistines keep getting in his way.

reminder that Quentin is a snitch

What ever happend to Quentin

Possible homosexual?

Quentin was trolling but he was right about pretty much everything. His trolling would never work on other boards because only Sup Forums autists believe playing video games in public and stupid shit like that is acceptable.

The Sup Forums variation where he talks about watching Harry Potter and Game of Thrones was actually well received here, because people know it's the truth.

No he wasn't. He's just another faggot misanthrope on a website full of opinionated idiots who style themselves the same way.

Only difference is he thought himself so important that he took on a trip and made a bunch of shit images that gullible anons who agreed with him passed around.

He used to get torn apart for his opinions daily on /lit/. Although, I guess Sup Forums treated him like some kind of intellectual, from what I understand.

I say good riddance to bad opinion.

I'm originally from Sup Forums left about 5 years ago when he had nearly disappeared.
No one ever thought once this guy anything but an idiot, actually that was true for every tripfag ever, on Sup Forums the simple use of a trip was putting yourself on blacklist.

I love how even years later you still get 1 or 2 people that get mad at quentin comics. Wish he would return.

closet homo

possibly homosexual, must investigate further

He spends most of his time ban evading and BLACKEDposting on Sup Forums.

tripfags are subhuman

I've never saw Quentin in action.

The Comedian beat him up once. He never got over it. Also this is Capeshit too fella