Hey Sup Forums how do i get rid of hemorrhoids? creams and ointments aren't making it go away

hey Sup Forums how do i get rid of hemorrhoids? creams and ointments aren't making it go away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6re1Roznfg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rubber bands

What are you asking us for, man? Ask your doctor.

Doctor here, you need a surgery OP

small OP not costly. Needs to get cut/torched.

Eat glass and apply chillpowder topically.

Source: that's classified lad.

Stop getting ass fucked all night faggot

kill yourself

Technically a solution.

Change your diet faggot

Mine bust when i was pissed and i squeezed its guts out with two fingers. Healed up and never came back.

squatty potty youtube.com/watch?v=6re1Roznfg0

that sounds like it hurt a lot user
you must have been fucking furious

Pissed as in drunk lol, but no i dont remember it hurting much, just noticed it was bleeding and went for it! Purple jelly came out, and a fuck ton of blood!

I guess you are butthurt too often

Hammer and nail

Talk to your doctor. In the past, surgery was recommended, but then someone figured out that, in most cases, they go away on their own. Don't follow medical advice you see here. Your health is too important.

witch hazel and epsom salts are god tier.
fiber, water and exercise.

eat fiber water and exercise, push them back into the cavity

Oh man I don't remember exactly but basically. I had one that you could like see out side the ass hole. Convinced wife to squeeze it in the shower. Some came out big blood clot looking thing. Ended up going to the doctor who then set me to a specalist. I hadn't really showered and it was hard to wipe my ass. So this supper hot de comes in my dads in the room also lol. She starts flirting with me giving me the fuck me eyes she digs her fingers into my shitty ass lances that sucker. Squeezes out the rest. Tells me that it will prob fill back up skittle bit and to sit in a warm tub with epsom salt and sqweeze it. Gives me a prescription for hydrocodon and anal sups. It as great had my wife squeeze out the rest after long bath. Big rasin blood clot came out. Never had the problem again. Don't force your poop eat fiber also don't strain yourself if you lift wieghts or bike.

holy kek! good job user

post pics for proper diagnosis and treatment

Surgery is the only way to remove them.

Everything else is just about minimizing flare ups and discomfort.

Actually, anal sex helps prevent hemorrhoids.

>Actually, anal sex helps prevent hemorrhoids.
pls explain

>Half the Internet is rife with degenerates promoting eating ass

>nobody talks about whether they've eaten ass of someone with hemorrhoids or anal leakage

I wouldn't want to talk about that either.

man those were the worst...I used cream and it went away in ~1.5 wk. can't remember the name but it should be easy to find any relative cream

It's like a workout for your butthole.

If you already have hemorrhoids, it will worsen it. But if you don't, it will help prevent getting them by strengthening wall lining and improving circulation.

Why do you think traps have such god tier buttholes? They get regularly drilled.

So you can only explain with anecdote and no actual fact. Neat

Point is they act like everyone should be eating ass and oh I eat ass like groceries. Well what about when you get older and he/she has hemorrhoids? Or takes medications that make their ass leak? What then?!

You can't get rid of hemorrhoids, they are a part of your body. However, inflamed hemorrhoids are a different story.

Would you eat her ass?

Who are these "they"? Why do "they" want you to eat ass so much?

And more importantly why are you so fixated on asshole fellation?

Don't tell me you guys wouldn't munch on her qt hemorrhoids.

Not for a million dollars

absolutley

If they aren't working then it's something more serious. Go see your doctor or head to the emergency room.

surgery, best thing I ever did. You can treat and reduce the inflamation but they will recur for a variety of reasons.
If you opt for surgery be aware of that 1st poop after. It's like giving birth I imagine.

Been about 8 years since I had mine and I dont miss that inflamed fucker.

my mum has these
are they really hemorrhoids?

>my mum has these
H-how do you know?

I had one once... I shoved it back into my ass.

Never heard from it again.

Yeah, those are external ones. Really common in women who had children.

This is why you need to get all the ass you can before you get her pregnant.

why would you want to know?

How
Do
You
Know

Lol from the thumbnail I thought that was a guy's torso in a red jacket.

No. Because showing degenrate behavior is a one way ticket to getting dumped.

>Huehue, Can I eat your ass?
>Huehue, Can you put on this costume?
>Huehue, Want to do it outdoors?

>Why oh why did she dump me? I cant see where I went wrong...

>>Why oh why did she dump me? I cant see where I went wrong...
Women like all three of those things so probably because women are money-hungry sloots going from man to man ruining lives and families in the process.

This guy knows what he's talking about

>.Thought I had a haemorrhoid back at the start of December.
>Hurt really badly, I could barely sit.
>Went to the GP. She says "that's not a haemorrhoid, that's a chronic anal fissure".

Anyway, she gave me a prescription for some GTN cream and Anusol GC, and it healed up after 2 weeks.

Moral of the story: if your haemorrhoid isn't going away, it might not be a haemorrhoid. Get it checked out. Chronic anal fissures are *extremely* painful, and they don't go away by themselves.