Let's start a rekt thread..

Dump all your files here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=stxNdErnGlo
youtube.com/watch?v=MUL5w91dzbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dafuq

GTA 6 implements Euphoria engine once again

Shit like that happens when the Moon is up during the day and at its closest position to the Earth. It creates a localised gravity pull.

Street sweeper in the right lane ran over a steel cable or some shit.
Just can't see it in the shitty traffic cam res

>fake and gay -ign

kek

What hits him?

awesome

Double kill

Something on the train
A car bigger than all the other ones or an open hatch or something.
When I started a summer job at BNSF they told us not to stand within 10ft of trains if we can avoid it because shit like this

You monster

[Duck Tales - The Moon playing in the background]

>OP Childhoold

Don't try to stand higher than whites, young lady

Suck my cock

Fuck off faggot

What the hell is the back story to this!?

Yo aaron, long time no see brother...

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

this isn't ylyl

>that stupid hair
deserved it

karma and justice

It bounced so hard it turned into a penguin.

how to install i7

wow you are retarded to not be able to figure tht out, fuckin go kill yourself you useless piece of shit

rekt

Yo Aaron, Mans is gonna brick ya yard styll

niggatron

anyone heard of mandingo?

I supose BJPW or some deathmatch wrestling promotion.
Isn't the worst shit I see in these wrestling companies.

Fucking Slayer

Is there more of this shit?! I'm interested

Whoever listens to Slayer should burn and die. Fucking attention seeking edgy whores.

I'd love more back stories to this stuff

stupid floating text hit the ladder.

Anyone from Sheffield seen Don Broco live with BMTH?

Dad was a cop and the dude who shot himself was their son
I don't know why he gave him the gun, though.

I could still watch this for hours.

What is that stuck in his head?

And the crazy whore rolling about on the floor?

That some next level roadrunner shit

It's fucking old at this point. Thai son, father grocery store owner or some shit. I think son is depressed, maybe plays too much vidya. Father rants, says if son wants to kill himself he should do it now. Gives son his gun. Son shoots self. Father regrets the prior exchange.

He was fed up with the son not helping around the shop more etc and was like "Then you may aswell just kill yourself!" and probably didn't expect the kid to act that quickly on it

youtube.com/watch?v=stxNdErnGlo

I can only feel bad for the guy, as I'm pretty sure the rest of the niggress descended on him as a bunch of baboons trying to rape a watermelon: hollering and slapping their hands everywhere, while showing their teeth.

Aaron I hear you got a whip now g

His mom

>Moving his arm as if he was in a cartoon.
I hope he did the Goofy yell as he fell. youtube.com/watch?v=MUL5w91dzbo

Oh my

I TRIED SO HARD

Trying to talk to this bitch that replies with really blunt messages like 'yh' and 'no' and the occasional 'haha'. Is she worth it Sup Forums?

'tis merely a flesh wound

That's pretty sad. Kinda badass way to have the last word tho

DAMN that was like anti-rekt.

This is gold! Makes me laugh every fucking time!

Watched a doco on these birds, that's how they get down mountains and shit. They just tumble down the side of a cliff or w/e and hope to live.