How do you deal with suicide thoughts

how do you deal with suicide thoughts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xUEg2WxGqQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hot

Show nudes

Fulfill them.

I remember that I have a duty to the Reich and that the spirit of Adolf Hitler, the greatest man ever to live, is in my heart. Through this truth, I am given strength.

mixing xanax and vodka

U look pretty nice

finger my butthole

I troll.

sieg heil to death

Timestamp or fake

>▶
no you dont

i dont deal with them, i wanna die and i cant wait to die, i will kill myself eventually, but im a bit too young atm

Hire a therapist or see a doctor.

yeah i feel it too drunk or stoned all day

i have to wait 1 year ,..........

Cigarettes
Weed
Alcohol
xtc
2cb

Take a strong dose of LSD 25 when you're feeling at your absolute lowest. Then make sure you go somewhere with a lot of people.

4pbp

Ciara..

magnesium supplements, nigger

I purchased progressively larger caliber hand guns and shot myself in the head with them until I built up an immunity.

Tell myself that that's just a story my surroundings keep telling me and that I am still in control of me.

I remind myself to always look up no matter what

You dont...

Suicide thoughts deal with you.

Russia pls go

Marijuana, Sup Forums, Anime

Don't forget that you spend the first 20 years just learning how to be a modern human. If you live right, you can live 20 years 4 more times and just do whatever you need. Modern life brings about new mental challenges to find happiness. We don't need to just survive, we need people and goals and passion to keep moving. Having these things in your life can make it so you want to extend your existence as long as you can. Why do you not want to exist is the first question.

kill them
it's either you or them don't tell me I didn't warn you

Same way I deal with everything, drugs and booze.

Is this markey?

With great difficulty

I dont get them because i am not a pathetic fuck who wants to go out like a pussy

The only good suicide is when you are doing something cool and then die, like smoking meth

They submit.

\m/

anyone got more of her? i know she posts on /soc/ aka /attentionwhoring/

>Be hot
>Have suicide thoughts

I fucking hate that meme

I just cross my fingers and hope you go through with it

This girl is 14, retard

moonspacetv DOT COM stream/#stream5
come join us, spend your time watching movies instead of suicides

Just remember faggots if ya decide to an hero just wait 2 or 3 days before doing so. 99% of the time the suicidal urges will go away. she's cute af btw

Stop drinking/doing other drugs for a while, knowing that they go away when I do.

unless I see valid identification, I will assume she is 18 as that is the minimum age required to visit Sup Forums and /soc/

youtube.com/watch?v=6xUEg2WxGqQ

just no that some one on this world loves you, and that person is me........ xoxoxoxoxx

Go find a counselor. Just make sure it's a good one. Mine is shitty, and when ever I try to get in touch with him I can never reach him. He just kinda leaves me hanging.

I've never had them. But then again, I'm a good person, so...

by seeing more Eliza

is that leafy

I too deal with suicidal thoughts many times every day.

I just continue being depressed and don't do anything about them.

>im going to a doctor in 5 days but im feeling like shit ,,,,,,,, im scared to go another clinic.

This guy gets it.

an hero, that'll stop them thoughts dead in their tracks.

im 24

Wellbutrin daily and good weed for the stray depression. I still hate myself and might take a shotgun to the dick eventually but it isn't an all encompassing feeling anymore. Still there but it doesn't take control.

Probably not healthiest, but I started doing risky behavior, driving like an ass, messing with people, and ultimate exit was to take out a series of assholes. Bad days I planned, but never got to the action
eventually I decided to move across the country and start over. That worked wonders

Take bullet, apply directly to the forehead.

sig fuck hail

decide

i needed that

I suicide every time I get them, trust me it works like a charm

Have a wank