Petition to Fire Jesse Williams From ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Nearly Quadruples Signatures in 24 Hours

>It appears the call to fire Jesse Williams from “Grey’s Anatomy” isn’t going away any time soon.
>In fact, a Change.org petition demanding ABC and Shondaland off another doctor now sports nearly 20,000 signatures — that’s roughly four times the support it had just 24 hours ago, when the signatory total was just south of 5,000 names. Since gaining momentum and attention, creator Erin Smith has since updated her online stance — twice.
thewrap.com/jesse-williams-greys-anatomy-abc-fire-change-org-petition-bet-awards/

Is ABC going to cancel the show now?

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/article/jesse-williams-reacts-to-change-petition
time.com/4383516/jesse-williams-bet-speech-transcript/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what did he do

can you remind me what the fuck is going on and who the fuck is this guy please ?

This just in:

WHO GIVES A FUCK

yeah, what the fuck happened? also, who is this guy? is Grey's Anatomy STILL going on?

I dont even know the guy or what's Grey's Anatomy is

Grey's Anatomy is still going?

Grey's Anatomy Season 10

Ugh...

This is why it stays popular, by ostracizing it's own cast one by one, I think the only one not threaten to be fired is Grey herself.

It's the sister show to House... they were made in tandem, they split the medical diagnosing.

Guess who got Lupus?

That's exactly what I thought.
This can't be true right?

He said this in his BET awards speech:
>If you have no interest in equal rights for black people, then do not make suggestions to those who do. Sit down. We’ve been floating this country on credit for centuries, yo. And we’re done watching, and waiting while this invention called whiteness uses and abuses us. Burying black people out of sight and out of mind, while extracting our culture, our dollars, our entertainment like oil — black gold. Ghettoizing and demeaning our creations then stealing them. Gentrifying our genius and then trying us on like costumes before discarding our bodies like rinds of strange fruit. The thing is though, the thing is, that just because we’re magic doesn’t mean we’re not real. Thank you.

“Police somehow manage to de-escalate, disarm and not kill white people every day … I don’t want to hear anymore about how far we’ve come when paid public servants can pull a drive-by on 12 year old playing alone in the park in broad daylight, killing him on television and then going home to make a sandwich.”

I don't see what's worth firing him over.

Some mixed race "black person" went on a rant at the black people only awards about how white people are evil and how there's segregation and how the black man is held down even though everyone in that room was rich.

You're typical behavior of a nigger given a microphone. Think Spike Lee.

So are SJW already calling everyone who signed the petition a white evil racist?
>Some disgusting subhuman obese nigger called "Shonda" is defending this uppity nigger
Fucking niggers stick together huh

When has that ever happened

that nigga is barely brown

matthew perry looking bitch

It's ray ciss against whites.

It is in Sup Forums's mind.

Yet another Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums.

Yeah, well racism is racism. Police Profiling seems to be a thing. I don't think it will ever end without both sides dying or body snatcher mind control.

Lmao this quadroon thinking he is black.

I would like to offer him my gf as an apology for every bad thing my race has done to his.

>Yet another Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums.
These are Sup Forums and/or Sup Forumsmblr faggots fighting their culture war here.

Sup Forums threads have infodumps

WE

Funny how black people always ignore the fact that more white people are killed by police yearly than black.

>post katherine heigl grey's anatomy

Who cares?

>I don’t want to hear anymore about how far we’ve come when paid public servants can pull a drive-by on 12 year old playing alone in the park in broad daylight, killing him on television and then going home to make a sandwich.”
Strawmen are arguments! Oh wait it's a stupid negro who has no clue how the world works. Also who the FUCK would even consider taking anything from black """"""culture"""""? What is he talking about? Smoking crack and dropping out of high school? Or joining a gang and robbing stores?

WUZ

Maybe if rap culture is completely dragged through the mud and young black kids aren't taught from the age of two that acting like a stupid nigger is a glorified thing to do. People like this want to act like black people are fucked over all the time when the fact remains that the sole reason why 90% of people don't walk around at night is because there's roaming packs of niggers at the ready to mug/murder you and that's not even an exaggeration.

sounds like his issue is with the (((white people)))

>only white people watch your shit.
>shit on them because you're surrounded by black people so WTF

The American entertainment industry offers so much entertainment, it doesn't even fit in their shoes and movies.

>strange fruit
This little "speech" is so dense with memes.

Fun fact:
Did you know that the man who wrote "Strange Fruit"... adopted the children OF THE FUCKING ROSENBERGS? Also he was Jewish, but whateves.

fried chicken?
couscous?
...hip hop?

KINGZ

Being vastly historically illiterate for starters.

He looks like a tanned Jude Lowe .

>this invention called whiteness uses and abuses us.

IVE APOLOGIZED!!!!
I'VE APOLOGIZED TO EVERY BLACK PERSON ON MY CAMPUS FOR SLAVERY!!

WHEN MY EX GF WAS LOOKING AT PICTURES OF 10 INCH BLACK PENIS'S ON THE INTERNET, I WENT TO TO A BLACK GUY IN MY DORM AND SAID I THINK BLACK PEOPLE ARE GREAT, AND TOLD HIM THAT I WOULD LIKE HIM TO FUCK MY GF WITH HIS HUGE BLACK COCK WHILE I WATCHED, AND HE DID IT SEVERAL TIMES, AND I APOLOGIZED FOR SLAVERY TO HIM WHILE MY EX GF SUCKED HIS LONG BLACK POLE AND I TOLD HIM I AM 5 INCHES WHEN I AM ERECT AND HIS PENIS IS MUCH BIGGER THAN MINE.

PLEASE STOP BEING MAD AT ME, BLACK PEOPLE, IM SO SORRY!

They literally keep it going with terrible scripts based around teaching somebody a lesson or learning about something life changing. It's a cancerous show.

There's an episode where a guy with a swastika tattoo wakes up in the hospital after surgery and a doctor questions him about his tattoo and he's like "It's a life choice." and the doctors like " if it was my choice i would've let you die. your doctor was black and she saved you."

Didn't you know? Calling out racism is an indiscriminate racist genocide against all white people.

>police officers shoot blacks
What the fuck is white people supposed to do about that? Also who gives a shit what an overpaid braindead actor says about anything? Let him rant, nobody cares. Why are americans so fucking retarded and constantly talking about muh racism muh slavery? Shit I'd take yurocucks and their muslims over this trash

>we’re magic doesn’t mean we’re not real
>we’re magic
>magic
pls

Well isn't that just a prime opportunity for you and your fellow racists to gun down and get rid of dem dere darkies? But let me guess, cops let them get away with robbing and killing people but would hunt you the white man for shooting one of them, right?

Get off your ass and Sup Forums and go do your part to make America and the white race great again!

>redditor falseflagging

Nice try champ.

Well, statistically more black people are killed since they're just 12-13% of the population. So if police kills twice as many white people as black people, percentage wise blacks are gunned down in greater numbers.

And in half those black shootings, it turns out that the nigger dindu nuffing - so he was just murdered out of the blue. Which is pretty concerning.

Yeah, only half? We need to get that number to 100%

>muh reddit boogeyman

Why don't you call him a cuck and a niggerlover too while you're at it.

>only one black guy at a time

That's why she's your ex. You need to bring over 3 or more at a time. One bbc isn't enough for women.

Daily reminder if you don't post on Sup Forums or Sup Forums you are killing Sup Forums.

Those are containment boards. Why would you post there?

>campy mixed negro who stars in a faggot soap opera made for women feels entitled to speak for ghetto niggers
He'd last maybe 2 minutes in the hood. It's hilarious that for true niggers he's just another uncle tom

You guys know that it just proves him right.

people.com/article/jesse-williams-reacts-to-change-petition

You are literally feeding groups BLM when you do shit like this. This is another Feminist frequency all over again.

>online petitions

you have to go back faggot

here's the full speech

time.com/4383516/jesse-williams-bet-speech-transcript/

What does historical illiteracy have to do with acting? He's paid to pretend to be someone else in front of a camera, not for teaching history

lol what a fucking idiot

Unless those people are willing to drop the show completely (they aren't), the show isn't going anywhere and the guy isn't going anywhere. I mean seriously, these people kept this show going for 10 whole seasons when better shows have ended.

They aren't going to do shit.

that's such a cringeworthy speech lmao

who would give this while receiving an award

Black people.

>time.com/4383516/jesse-williams-bet-speech-transcript/

You should probably read the real speech instead of a random user or just believe what ever you are told.

I'm willing to bet real money the people who sigh it don't watch the show.

he wasn't calling out any actual racism, he was just being racist.

he also claimed white people are never killed by police, which is fucking retarded.

still, i don't support social media campaigns to get people fired, but the guy is legitimately a fucking hateful idiot.

This. I signed it and I've never watched the show.

90% of people killed by police are men.

a white male is 10 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than a black woman.

sex is a more accurate variable to determine who is more likely to be killed by police than race.

And he still says those things. Maybe you should read your own link

>Maybe if rap culture is completely dragged through the mud

Yeah except that already happened. It's why it's bad now.

And people want him gone from Grey's Anatomy off of this shit? I bet you if a white woman had made the same exact speech, but made it about women and patriarchy instead of racism, the viewers of Grey's Anatomy wouldn't be calling for her firing.

Considering that blacks are only 13% of the population, I'd hope so. The question is, what percentage of the people killed by police are black?

Blacks have an outright majority of interactions with the police, north of 50%, but they're only 30% of police shooting victims. But nobody gives a shit when some honkey gets shot during a no-knock raid at the wrong house, including other white people, because they'd rather lick police boots than admit the niggers might be onto something.

>Ghettoizing and demeaning our creations then stealing them. Gentrifying our genius and then trying us on like costumes before discarding our bodies like rinds of strange fruit.

This is so true. Just look at Kendrick Lamar
>makes a racially charged album that is named one of the best of the year
>Is invited to perform at the Emmy Awards and at the White House but has to censor his songs
What's the fucking point of celebrating someone if you don't let him do what he does?

>A dumb nigger wasn't allowed to "sing" his songs which consist of FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT WHORES BE WHORING FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE
Really makes you think

If we let dark skins do what they wanted then we'd have pyramids flying all over the place, and we can't have that /s

lol that 'nigger' has achieved more in 27 years then you will in your entire life, unless you count your tireless defence of the whites on internet forums as an achievement

wew lads

What have you done with your life?

One of the censored songs is literally how hypocritical you are if you promote gangbangin culture that kills more blacks than the police. But the thing about Sup Forums is you don't have to know the facts, just spout memes

Yeah but at least Im not a nigger

he isn't even black

>meanwhile niggers are smashing innocent shopkeepers Windows and destroying their livelyhood in the name of protesting for.. wait why do they even do that.

moved out of my parents' house

Everything is black and white for americans of all races, it's pretty weird.

did it turn you white

he rekt'd you for one

That's all you did during your adult life?

Pretty pathetic

If a section of society feels like the rest of the society does not give a singular shit about what happens to them then why would they care about society at large?

Why are you wasting your time same fagging?

Shouldn't you be at a BLM rally right now?

No, I'm trying to empathise

I'm quite pale

Emphasis what?

That you hate your own race?

double rekt

He doesn't fit in with either so he has to go full blown anti-white to prove he's black.

Why are you wasting your time existing?

Shouldn't you be making your parents happy by ending your pathetic life?

I don't particularly hate my race because that doesn't really factor into who i am but none of what you say makes any sort of sense so i feel compelled to step in

so I take that as no then.

>I wonder who could be behind this post
You're definetly (((white))) alright just like JJ

WE

So another self-important pile of bullshit to act like blacks are the center of America?

And if whites didn't mine that "black gold" and use blacks in entertainment, people like him would be shitting even bigger bricks of anger of the lack of inclusion.

And let's not forget every ghetto is shit because blacks live in it, engage in block-busting to drive the whites out, and keep it shitty to prevent whites from ever feeling welcome to move back in.

>Guy with blue eyes
>Rambling about being black

Jesus christ Americans

IZ FUCKING YO WHITE WIMMINZ N SHIET

But Kendrick Lamar sucks ass. I don't know why everyone is sucking his dick.

I mean, I hate myself as I am, but I was never bought up to care about being white and how special that made me so maybe that's the missing ingredient you're right white pride 4eva

So brave.