Ugly girls fetish thread

Ugly girls fetish thread

It's not a fetish when it is all you can get.

/thread

post more uggos!

would/10

moar butterface

1/2

The nice thing about ugly girls is fucking them. You have never seen anyone more grateful.

You can fuck her in the ass and those are tears of joy. Even if she is, and knows she is, a side chick or convenient fuck, you won't find one more loyal.

Ugly chicks would leave their mother on the side of the road to come suck your dick when you send them a text.

Telling you, ugly girls have their place.

experience, Having a girlfriend who know about the side chick, and a side chick who knows about the girlfriend.... The girlfriend is ok with this because she is prettier and would rather you do anal with the side chick than her.

Bonus good feels.... Have you ever had your cock sucked by your side chick with the taste of your girl friend all over it from your fuck just that morning?

Good luck, user

2/2

bump

more? shes just my type of ugly

This guy RULES. Of course pics or it didn't happen.

one of the hottest girls i ever knew was definitely ugly, but had a fantastic body--classic butterface.

had a VERY tight body--she did ballet and i remember her showing our class how she could hold herself up on her tiptoes. on top of that, she had a pair of what I still consider to be one of the roundest, firmest-looking pair of bigtits i've encountered.

problem was, to get access to those firm, bouncy funbags, you had to contend with two serious deterrents:

firstly: her face: to go along with those bigtits, it seems the lord graced her with big features in general--big eyes, big nose, big mouth.

secondly: her personality--she was one of those annoying edgy, "in your face" chicks that just wouldn't stfu.

she was close friends with one of MY close friends, and i always wish I had tried to make a move on her when she was hammered at one of our parties.

Kek