Be me

>be me
>diagnosed with autism
>on disability check
>I can be a lazy slob doing almost nothing and get paid for it
>money comes from the normalfags tax money

Anyone else here leeching off of other's hard work? Also does anyone have any tips on how I can use the money to get a gf? I imagine getting paid for nothing is something girls would find attractive in a man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCYLFSZ4qzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=pCYLFSZ4qzQ

You're right, girls are attracted to money.

But not autism, faggot. Now kill yourself so I can get my roads fixed.

/thread

Nope, not gonna kill myself. THANK$ FOR THE MONEY!

Just out of curiosity, about how much are you being paid to sit around being autistic?

1k a week :^)

Bout $900 per month. Unlike Chris-Chan, I don't waste the money on worthless crap.

Bullshit, that's over 50k per year. Show us proof.

How does the diagnosis go for autism? Can they diagnose purely on behaviour or do they do brain scans and shit?

Trump is going to take all your money and in ten years you won't be able to afford living anywhere that isn't infested with niggers or other non-white filth.

According to Wikipedia, it's purely behavior-based. Depending on the diagnostic system, they might use observation or interviews with the parent or child.

Not surprising. $900 a month doesn't go very far unless you're living in mom's basement eating tendies every day.

It's based on behavior, difficulties, quirks, etc.

Does it make you feel better that your existence is only extended due to the pity of others?
Everything about you is, by definition, pitiful.
How does it feel to know that no matter what, you will never come close to having as good a life as even the poorest, laziest, normalfags?

Found our new meme m'lads:

2017 > 2016

2017 >_> 2016

False, normalfags need to work to get money. They can't be as lazy as I am. I'm better off. Unless you were talking about stuff like relationships and all that crap. Either way, I don't feel too bad. None of my difficulties were my fault. This is to make life fair.

Does your condition make you completely incapable of working?

Probably not, haven't really tried much yet.

What's it like OP to have already peaked in your life?
With nothing more to motivate you your life will slowly spiral downward starting with shitposting here... what a load.

So you're choosing to not work? Why is that? Are you living by yourself? Do you pay rent?