Bored as shit sitting here with a studio mic

bored as shit sitting here with a studio mic.

i'll say whatever dumb shit you want me to

GO

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1bb8Mk7Qqy3
vocaroo.com/i/s0hFg1u6n8RS
vocaroo.com/i/s0qHlQw8liVG
vocaroo.com/i/s1yBzfXr75Ol
vocaroo.com/i/s1Ol1M3XfhWV
vocaroo.com/i/s0rcKtzDq4ef
vocaroo.com/i/s0aO5WiyfDun
vocaroo.com/i/s0KoiC40s9PO
vocaroo.com/i/s1xtgdd148IS
vocaroo.com/i/s1pB0Jc9Plt6
vocaroo.com/i/s1xFQgaYPng7
vocaroo.com/i/s1B0EQGpaq5u
vocaroo.com/i/s1ApryKOjtSp
vocaroo.com/i/s10UvGou5PwI
vocaroo.com/i/s0e8slArBoIc
vocaroo.com/i/s1rdaLxRxjQc
vocaroo.com/i/s0tVqLB2jb2m
vocaroo.com/i/s10nwoNszlWY
vocaroo.com/i/s1urrt4p3M9Y
vocaroo.com/i/s1jfN0oZPfvY
vocaroo.com/i/s1b2zqS6VZMy
vocaroo.com/i/s0dLNKpYlhgU
vocaroo.com/i/s1jpLGds0Iap
vocaroo.com/i/s17pSg6vYwS0
vocaroo.com/i/s1zI7HmkYt2X
vocaroo.com/i/s1vDnpeCF6PM
vocaroo.com/i/s1gIdlTeeqVT
vocaroo.com/i/s1qZlHjpROPN
vocaroo.com/i/s1xYvoRwqqvV
vocaroo.com/i/s1qC5LCAVvyz
vocaroo.com/i/s0dD1aB9KzHL
vocaroo.com/i/s0Rz1dSVzUce
vocaroo.com/i/s06j9NvpUKdh
vocaroo.com/i/s0SEE5IWQQY9
vocaroo.com/i/s0ymSItARZ2g
vocaroo.com/i/s1CNyQUfHLuL
vocaroo.com/i/s1ctBBe9JV4G
vocaroo.com/i/s01F4KyZ5cBJ
vocaroo.com/i/s1Ci2OcEdd2s
wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
vocaroo.com/i/s0iT9nXipcbH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"I want cummies from a big hairy daddy"

self bump cause fuck it

"daddy waddy"

vocaroo.com/i/s1bb8Mk7Qqy3

fuck me daddy make me your little sissy bitch I love daddy's cock in my tight boipussy

vocaroo.com/i/s0hFg1u6n8RS

vocaroo.com/i/s0qHlQw8liVG

*Baka Baka Oni-Chan*

haha, you fucking faggot

"We must remove the Sacren from the Holy Land"

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

kek

vocaroo.com/i/s1yBzfXr75Ol

vocaroo.com/i/s1Ol1M3XfhWV

"Actually, sir. Ekawaka is MY gayboy."

I unironically hate niggers with a burning passion. I curb stomp smelly porch monkeys with a sense of dutiful commitment.

"Sucky Succ has won the argument without any reason" (sucky succ pronounced like lucky luke)

challenge complete

vocaroo.com/i/s0rcKtzDq4ef

Muc is a massive cuck

vocaroo.com/i/s0aO5WiyfDun

vocaroo.com/i/s0KoiC40s9PO

vocaroo.com/i/s1xtgdd148IS

vocaroo.com/i/s1pB0Jc9Plt6

The bigger the nigger, the more I pull the trigger.

You fail to disappoint.
Also kudos for saying his name right.

vocaroo.com/i/s1xFQgaYPng7

Chip is literally always lit.

right on

I have a fetish for the YLYL banana. I want to put him inside my anus and moan about how much I really really like his image.

amazing.

vocaroo.com/i/s1B0EQGpaq5u

you made my day

vocaroo.com/i/s1ApryKOjtSp

The secret... is MILK!

vocaroo.com/i/s10UvGou5PwI

Shigechi is the best JoJo.
(pronounced shig getch eeh)

one more cause why not
vocaroo.com/i/s0e8slArBoIc

I'm an alabama nigger and i wanna be free

vocaroo.com/i/s1rdaLxRxjQc

"your a dirty little girl"

vocaroo.com/i/s0tVqLB2jb2m

vocaroo.com/i/s10nwoNszlWY

Narrate this

kek

i kek'd while doin it

vocaroo.com/i/s1urrt4p3M9Y

"Fallout 3 was good, Skyrim still sets a benchmark for modern games, and Fallout 4 looks to be packed with an obscene amount of content. I'm getting pretty sick of these mopey threads talking about how shitty Fallout 3 was supposed to be, how boring Skyrim is (hint: if you're bored in Skyrim, you're a boring fucking person and there's no fixing that), and how supposedly bad Fallout 4 will be."

read the parenthesis too pls

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side

vocaroo.com/i/s1jfN0oZPfvY

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about my hair, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I'm top of my class in school, and I’ve been involved in numerous battles against deadly Stand users, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in firing ball-bearings and I’m the most powerful Stand user in all of Morioh. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Duwang, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying talking shit about my hair? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my group of Stand users across Morioh, and your home is being traced right now so you better prepare for my Stand, Crazy Diamond. The Stand that beats the shit out of the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, Rohan. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Crazy Diamond. Not only am I extensively trained in armed combat, but I can make you suffer fates worse than death. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit DORARARARARARAs all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Rohan."

vocaroo.com/i/s1b2zqS6VZMy

Za Warudo is stronger than Star Pratinum

Can someone post the "and the ugly people losers hate the attractive ugly smells etc" copypasta? I've seen it here a lot lately but didn't save it. That or the "sense sensing human of sense friction etc" or whatever it says? Haven't seen it much lately.

No, some of those plusses were divided by
My plan has failed

vocaroo.com/i/s0dLNKpYlhgU

not much effort on this one to be honest just kinda flew through it

hang tight i'll redo it

Can you say "Mikey is a gay cunt"

heads up it sucks
vocaroo.com/i/s1jpLGds0Iap

You're amazing.

vocaroo.com/i/s17pSg6vYwS0

vocaroo.com/i/s1zI7HmkYt2X

Holy shit I love it

vocaroo.com/i/s1vDnpeCF6PM

>vocaroo.com/i/s1vDnpeCF6PM
HAHAHAHHA YOU'RE A LEGEND

"if Joey's humping your leg and really going at it, and you lead him to your bunghole, he nuts, you nut, where is the suffering? Is Joey crying in the rain gnawing his paws off or is he just happy he came?"

OH YEAH?! WELL AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN, YOU DIRTY ROTTEN LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT, BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME, AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP AND INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS IN A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES, BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS, AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS

"My name is Michael and I love to drink the froth from cocks and takes it up the arse with a strap on from eva"

"Damn nigga. You got me! You got me, boy! I stopped resisting. I can't take it.
YOU WERE A REAL JUGGERNAUT OF A COCK! You rocked my world, boy! Rock that world! Rock that WORLD! I thought I could get away from you...but NO!"

vocaroo.com/i/s1gIdlTeeqVT

jesus christ

vocaroo.com/i/s1qZlHjpROPN

vocaroo.com/i/s1xYvoRwqqvV

"OI oi oi get some fish and chips into ya" in a chav english voice/accent

vocaroo.com/i/s1qC5LCAVvyz

I'll pop your white gusher if you don't shut the fuck up.

nooo fuckin way dude too long

HOLY FUCK

vocaroo.com/i/s0dD1aB9KzHL

I'm dying

vocaroo.com/i/s0Rz1dSVzUce

ALREET THERE LADS IM JAMES FROM IRELAND I LOVE IT UP THE ARSE

I will fuck your ass...... IN THE ASS.

vocaroo.com/i/s06j9NvpUKdh

straddle up and fuck me in my boy pussy

I'm gonna beat the holy fuck fucking fuckedy fuck out of one of you

vocaroo.com/i/s0SEE5IWQQY9

Fee-fi-fo-fum I smell a cunt who likes cocks up his bumb, I'll make sure your arse hole looks like a second hand pinata mate

thats pretty amazing. kudos to both of you

vocaroo.com/i/s0ymSItARZ2g

vocaroo.com/i/s1CNyQUfHLuL

vocaroo.com/i/s1ctBBe9JV4G

THAT, right there, is the TOPPEST of ALL keks!

Do one in this voice

Fist me daddy oohhhhh

vocaroo.com/i/s01F4KyZ5cBJ

vocaroo.com/i/s1Ci2OcEdd2s

I dare you to read the whole thing

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

>wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
THIS

vocaroo.com/i/s0iT9nXipcbH