I hate engineering in the USA

i hate engineering in the USA

which country can i move to where i won't feel like shit for doing my job? i'm sick of making military shit

germany? or switzerland i'm thinking

none, stay and die in your shitty country

I wanna switch jobs with you. Im an engineering student from Sweden, would love to make military shit in the US.

Why is it bad?

because hes a pussy cunt that is all meow-mixed about hillary losing.

Swiss arms as one of biggest exports so probably not there

Thats my dream job. Wish i could be some sort of nazi V2 engineer.

i wanted to do research but we lost all our funding in my department and had to switch to a military contractor and now im a monkey at the bottom of the food chain

considering going to nasa but they lost all their funding also and spacex picked up their best employees and now it's shit i guess

dude go to tesla. great shit

NASA just got like 250 billion for their mars mission. I dont think their spending is decreasing

Trump will undo all the damage Obama did to NASA.

>germany? or switzerland
both should be fine

You speak German, French or Italian?

germany already has the best engeneeres why go there?

Guys getting their eyebrows done... It will never stop being gay as fuck.

i actually minored in arabic in college and speak it pretty well, no other languages unfortunately

>Arabic
Sorted for Germany then

Here's a thought, don't work for the military industrial complex.

But keep in mind that if you go to work in a field that's NOT hugely subsidized by the US government, you're liable to paid fair market value for your work, which is likely not half as much as working in a field where government artificially props up prices with huge subsidies, grants, and tax breaks.

When companies get an unfair market advantage by government subsidy and cartelization, the people in that field tend to get paid way above market value for their work.

Hence government or military industrial complex engineers are likely making 2-3X the wages than the engineers working in the private sector.

I'd strongly encourage you to work in the private sector, for something that actually benefits the earth and mankind; not working making munitions for the government that's used to oppress people all over the globe and even US citizens.

What does that line of Arabic in the above image say?

Also, a tangent, but this is why doctors and medical care professionals are making a quarter million a year+ and that's only skyrocketing despite the fact that the average American wage is plummeting.

Government interventionism in any business, healthcare included, is only a bad thing.

Go to Saudi Arabia they're always building shit. How do you feel about directing slaves?

exactly why we need to get government out of the private sector. lets make America great again, and say no to big government

Come to Canada, everything is environmental, and energy. No military BS

Yeah, who needs that military BS. Let's demilitarize all western countries and let ChinaRussia take charge.

somalia