Can someone gift me The Walking Dead Season 2? I've been begging for days, but no luck yet, it's roughly $6.50 on Steam

Can someone gift me The Walking Dead Season 2? I've been begging for days, but no luck yet, it's roughly $6.50 on Steam.

Here's my steam profile: steamcommunity.com/id/SpoonFullOfOats/wishlist

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/kanonkanny
steamcommunity.com/id/IbnLaAhad/wishlist/
steamcommunity.com/id/gehaktballendraaier03/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049135654/
store.steampowered.com/app/274170/
steamcommunity.com/id/KingOfTimHortons
steamcommunity.com/id/Nope007/
steamcommunity.com/id/Cortech/wishlist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*insert mandatory "get a job, faggot" reply*

why am i tempted by this?
i cant as my steam wallet is a bit low

you really have to beg for 6.5 dollars?

Can't get pap pap to give him a ride to Walmart for a steam card it seems

You're right but money is a bit tight after the holidays right now, so I just want to see if anyone wanted to help me out here. I'm not forcing anyone gift me anything.

Pap pap fucks me in the ass to much to give me a steam card. seriously though, if I can get a free game, why not try?

Sorry man, I want to but I don't have enough on my paypal

That's fine friendo, no need to feel sorry.

Accept my invite damnit

Just did it friendo

Glad you got your game friend :)

Thanks Pap, happy new year!

Happy new year!

Is anyone fine with getting me fallout New Vegas?
steamcommunity.com/id/kanonkanny

Any chance a generous user may gift me FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0™ HD or the more cheap Bastion, I'd be extremely grateful as I realize it's a massive ask.
>Had no idea the JRPG genre was so bloody fun to play.
Although anything from my wishlist would be excellent.
steamcommunity.com/id/IbnLaAhad/wishlist/

Anyone want to gift me cs:go ?
Not necessary tho
Anyway

I don't think you can even gift that game anymore.

you can't gift CSGO anymore man, they changed it to fight twinks

Still trying for Final Fantasy IX, if a kind user is around i would be grateful

[email protected]

There is a workaround. If you already had a giftable copy in your inventory, that copy can be gifted without any of the restrictions.

I'll just look for anothrr game i guess

Actually you can gift cs go but if a gifter gifts that game to someone and that someone cheats then gifter is banned from gifting cs go on that account forever

True, but I don't have CSGO in my inventory and any new ones I buy will go directly to my library

Cs:go if possible or xenoverse 2

I'm not intending to cheat i dont even know how

You have zero hours on Xenoverse 1 and you expect people to gift you Xenoverse 2?

2 dubs in a row. Whoop whoop

Im at my bro's house we celebrated new years eve together. Im going home tomorrow to play it all day

Not saying that you do, just general info :)

BUT YOU'RE STILL BEGGING FOR THE SEQUEL WITHOUT EVEN PLAYING THE FIRST ONE AND SOMEONE GIFTED THAT TO YOU YOU UNGRATEFUL KIKE

I just wanted to straight up play 2 after 1 since i'm a db fan. You don't have to gift me if you're not comfortable. I totally understand you just know i'm not lying

Hey starrycloves/tatsu
You're back i see.

This dude is butthurt because he is on the blacklist so he harasses beggars (he likes me the most)

begging for ori or rocket league

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049135654/

He is saying he doesn't have to gift him. How butthurt can you be ?

I'm not tatsu and you're trying to deflect like it changes my statement. You haven't played many of your games, many of which are definitely not indie/bundle garbage, and you're constantly begging. Beggars like you're what's wrong with these threads.

store.steampowered.com/app/274170/

rolling for battlefront 2 / l4d2

Yeah tatsujo is a bully, no idea what he gets from that

me too

steamcommunity.com/id/KingOfTimHortons

After years of Sup Forums I've seen quite a lot of gifters quit and a lot of them join. Who runs that list and how is it a reliable source of jews to avoid gifting them?

You can't gift ORI either cause some bullshit with discount pricing with the original.

People buying it discounted cause they already own the original and gifting it to others.

Tried gifting it to a friend and was not pleased.

Listen dude, i'm saying he doesn't have to i'm doing my best by putting hours in them. I just beg now so i have longer periods of time full for games.
All games i've gotten are under 20$ and bought during sale. I just gave away a key for spec ops the line it's the only thing i could do

steamcommunity.com/id/Nope007/

L4d2 or cs go anyone? thank you :)

There is this gmail group you have to get there via via. They tell eachother what they think.
I dont know anything more im just a beggar

The shit you beggars say to rationalize coming back here repeatedly is hilarious.

can you beggars just ignore the fucks instead of replying to them

I do agree with you, games are meant to be played and not just part of a collection

;-:

It's a pretty reliable list. It's being updated by a few big gifters and some satellite anons who post ss with the steam profile and the jew being caught in the act

This

It's either tatsujo (638 games) or starrycloves(100 games BECAUSE she deletes them to keep the number down) who is harassing this dude

Im not collecting im just saving up i am going to play them all the next couple of months it's just now that giftanons are more gifting because of the sale . If i beg after the sale my chances are extremely small

I know, it is one of those games you play and want to share it. They made a huge mistake locking away the gifting option :(

That's actually pretty reasonable

>has never heard of bit torrent

I haven't bought a single gift for anyone this sale (yet) or in a long time. It's getting harder and harder to want to do it since it the beggars get shittier and shittier every year.

Thanks man i appreciate your words.

get out of here you filthy jew

don't do it. beggars are getting more jewy by the year

Nice samefag circlejerk. You hoard games and reduce the number of other beggars getting games by depleting richanon wallets with your collecting.

Mainly questioning it because I've only seen references to it these sale, and other attemps of doing so were done in Steam Groups, being public and only being editable by the admins (Gifters of other times)
It could be usefull for "little" gifters and anti-jew brigaders to see who are the jews so they can be ashamed in front of all, but that's jsut a suggestion.
Until then, one can still check who is an alt by gameplay time, check number of owned games and avoid Sleven and Tatsu.

no games rip

You don't have to, but xenoverse 2 would be nice

If not help this gifter out he had to pay 800$ to get his sis out of jail he deserves it more than anyone

Id; nlolicon

how was beggars this year different than last years? aren't they always the same?

BUT PIRATING IS ILLEGAL! What if the CIA come to my home and shoot me?

All my games are either under 20$ or indie games

Yeah, it's hard but the big gifters are trying to keep the actual content a secret since if someone knows they are on the list they will make new alt accounts

! dude, what happened to lolicon? can I get a detailed update?

Thank you again user

>what is Inspect Element?

Back in 2013 when these kind of beg threads started, things were more less of a business and more a happy delivering to random anons. It was pretty much gifters thread only, not at all beggings asking. Now it has been turn into a resellers paradise, only people asking using the lamest excuses and alt accounts and fake emails.
I would say it was the same in summer, but it hasn't always been like that.

Going to join in on the begging. Would love pic related. I use to have the original but I either lost it or someone stole it from me. I have $$ in my account but I've also got bad front brakes and rotors on my car and I suppose I have to do responsible and fix them instead of buying vidya.
steamcommunity.com/id/Cortech/wishlist/