Mutilated mah dick after pumping 1hour yesterday.going to doc tomorrow what do i say???or wait another day??

mutilated mah dick after pumping 1hour yesterday.going to doc tomorrow what do i say???or wait another day??

dick before pumping hidden in fat

Go

pump longer this time and hope for the best

I hear ya bro..

What the fuck? This is no rekt thread

This is the result of having genital warts removed with liquid Nitrogen

should i lie to the doc tomorrow about the pump??? maybe some kind of accident, like sleeping on dick?

just wait it out. it will go back to normal

i pump long than an hour

i made a home made pumper out of an old paint ball pod canister and i can pump my cock as fat as a coke can

if your want it to go down just wrap you hand around it and squeeze

don't lie. better to just be honest and get it over with so you get the treatment you need. atleast you didn't get anything stuck up your ass.

Say that you met a slutty bee.
And she got really crazy
So she accidentally stung your meat sting

>can i lie to the only person that can help me?
sure.
tell the doctor that you were born like that.

her

So you pumped again yesterday even though the day before the same thing happened? Did you not learn the first time?

>he fell for the penispump meme

Get fucked you fucking faggot

tell him you where attacked by a horny vacuum

Don't lie, just be honest as embarrassing as it is. He or she might be able to gove you advice. After all, that's why they get 100k+ paychecks. Not every guy out there is hung like a horse my friend.

Mmm, cheesy.

I pump all the time. just give it 24 hours and it will be normal.. You just pumped too aggressively and got to much body water in it. If you do it too fast and strong it can even cause bad blisters if the body water breaks through to the outer skin. I can tell you from experience they hurt like hell and anything and everything will find a way to rub and pop them. So slow down and take it slow.. Like muscle building a slow stretch is better than a fast stretch. It won't recover from a slow stretch as fast and it will look bigger longer.

Dicks can take some abuse OP, it is possible it will go back to normal. I've made mine get swollen and disfigured plenty of times being trashed on drugs and not realizing how many hours have passed jerking off.
It can make you have ridges near the base where the blood storage is constantly being abused but i doubt ur dicks like permanently injured

This is the most mutilated penis I've ever seen without blood or piercings. WTF? Does it hurt? Are you pissing blood? Have you tried fapping to see if you can still nut?

Fapping will make it worse..

Bathmates are better also everything in moderation. What thaws a steak better? Air or water?

Use the rolling pin method instead of tugging it.