How do I efficiently kill myself can't be arsed living bit to chicken to kill myself help me Sup Forums

How do I efficiently kill myself can't be arsed living bit to chicken to kill myself help me Sup Forums

efficiently or painless ?

Go rob a bank, take some hostages and get into a battle with the police. Shoot at the fuckers until you get killed

military

First post her stage name.

Painless but efficient I'd say op here

Anyone know how effective sleeping pills are and how long till dead?

Don't know got from another thread already kinda drunk.

thats really difficult. i dont have an answer to this for myself.

why kill yourself when you just need 15-30 years until you can forever live in virtual reality and do whatever u want bro

u just need some help right now

Surely hanging is pretty good if you learn how to do it right

Rather die kinda chicken sorry

Carbon monoxide poisoning. Get a bunch of coal briquettes, light them up and then douse the flames and put the briquettes in a bucket. Go into a one person camping tent with the bucket and make sure you close any gaps. Take some sleeping pills, and the co2 will buold up slowly and you will be dead before the effects of the sleeping pills fade. Happy new year.

Go out as a hero. Kill a criminal or a corrupt politician and die during the process

Efficiently-Give yourself a shoot in the head.

Painless-Give yourself a shoot in the head.

dubs demand

British here trying tbh

Yeah this is decent advice

take some painkillers and cut you hand blood aterie bleeding slow out, Make sure nobody is missing and looking for you the day.

jump headfirst under an 18 wheeler

To much work I'm thinking wrist

>inb4 life is your oyster

Helium you can buy but tanks at party supply stores and just huff it and chuff it my good man!

Because EA will buy the rights and put in micro transactions to do any of the good stuff (Including the jump function)

Drink Bleach

Go into a mudslime neighborhood and try to convert people into Christianity

Best way to an hero is to use nitrogen gas. Nitrogen does not react biologically so it wont make you vomit and feel like shit. Breathe 100% nitrogen so there is no oxygen and you will die within seconds. your lungs still fill with gas so you wont get the drowning sensastion. its literally the best way to go

Cool then just make sure you're away from where people can find you. Severe blood loss can cause brain damage if you survive.

The most painless way to kill yourself is to make a breathing hood of inert gas. Nitrogen or Helium works great. Basically you cover your head with a hood that is pumping helium or nitrogen. You can buy either gas at a welder's supply shop. Build the hood yourself. As long as you can exhale CO2, you won't have a suffocation feeling. You will pass out. If the hood is secure to your head and preventing you from breathing oxygen, you will die painlessly. Make sure the hood will stay secure after you pass out

This

worst thing you can do

Death by horse cock

build a suicide helm

>Carbon Monoxide
>CO2
Well which one is it?

Carbon Monoxide
but all modern cars dont produce enough.

>Helium you can buy but tanks at party supply stores and just huff it and chuff it my good man!

The problem with gases is if you get it wrong you could be a vegetable for the rest of your life.

Shit gun blast to the dick is the easyist and least painful

I know. I was just ripping on poor user who said they were the same

yeah, nowadays a lot of them put oxygen in the tank as well.

Google ash space. Its a collection of suicide methods. Most of them are discussed and well explained

Do it with style, build a guillotine.

>seppuku
kek

FAYE @ SG

What would a nicotine od be like? Say if you drank a bottle of 78mg or poured over skin?

I'm prob going to hang my self this year we will see if this month goes to shit too i will just do it.