>no gay edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EjU1y-9scJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

checked myself here

just a while before chocofag comes

bump

Pt.1
She didn't think it would be so hard, but it was. She had so much anger at the world, so much hatred. But, she still couldn't do it.

She'd read online that Fluffy Abuse would help combat stress and anger issues, so she did her research. She went to the closest pound that day to pick out a Fluffy.

The forums she visited told her to pick out a brown one, as they were the less likely to be adopted anyways.

Just walking into that putrid smelling place, with filth covering the walls and dripping out of the cages had her dry heaving.

The care-taker was obviously not a very caring lady, she looked like she could barely take care of herself with those heavy rolls of fat that seemed to bounce with every step. For a moment she wondered if the woman smelt worse than the cages dripping with feces and piss from the fluffies.

All of this unpleasantness had her seething under the surface.

"You lookin' for a fluffy, huh?" Garbled the hambeast, to which the young woman nodded her head.

"Alright, follow me," From the front office and through an arch way she followed the beast, her eyes immediately found the foal and "babbeh" pin.

She'd read that getting many and squishing them would even be a pleasurable, stress relieving experience, yet she didn't want to be responsible for keeping them all in one place and she'd rather keep the mess to a minimum.

"Alright, jus' look through them cages there, the ones closest to the ends'er the ones gonna be euthanized 'fore the weeks over." The beast scratched itself under the pit. "N' be snappy 'bout it Dr. Fill is on n' I'm missin' it."

Obviously the 'caretaker' was watching terrible daytime T.V. on that shitty little T.V. she'd seen in the office.

"I won't be long." The young woman replied politely and began her search.

"N' watch them expensive shoes of yours, fluffy shit don't treat them nicely." A yellow, sick grin and a hazardous laugh left the beast's mouth.
(will continue if there's interest)

Well? Tell us!

END

Well, there IS interest. Continue, please.

The young lady only through a tight lipped smile over her shoulder at the comment and did just as suggested, watching her step as she closed in on the cages that filled up two tall walls.

Some of the fluffies were harder to see from that high up, as the young lady was actually quite petite and short.

She saw all kinds of colors and ages, shockingly enough not many brown ones other than what she'd seen in the pin full of younglings.

All around her were cries from several fluffies. Screeching, crying, whooping and hollering. Her ears were ringing by the time she'd reached closer to the end of the room.

One particular fluffy caught her eye for a moment, a female.

"Pwetty wady! Pwetty wady! Yu are hewe fow Wiwma!" Came the sweet chirp of a lovely pink fluff ball.

Oh, the young lady thought the fluffy was very adorable, but she wasn't here to adopt she was here, essentially, to pick out a stress ball.

So she passed the pink one over, not missing the following cry of distress and begging coming from it's cage.

Finally, she reached the last row of cages, and luckily enough for her, at the very bottom cage there was a brown fluffy, curled up in a relatively clean cage.

It regarded her only by looking up with it's weary, sad eyes and it seemed to be begging to be put out of it's misery.

(this'll probably be slow, it's the first time I'm writing fluff stuff.)

Is there more?

It begins.

That's all I got bruh. Have a orange fluff.

Damn.

I have the best comic of fluffies. Someone wants it? It is the red smarty one.

"Pwease no fowevah-sweepies, Won nu bad fwuffy." The small earth fluffy cowered into the back of it's cage.

The young lady felt her stomach toss and her heart squeeze at it's pitiful plight, but she couldn't turn back now, she had to do something.

Her relationships with her family and friends were suffering, she was doing poorly in work. She needed to try something, and one less fluffy in the world seemed almost like a blessing to anyone you'd talk to.

"Oh.. I won't give you forever sleepies. I'm... I'm looking for a fluffy to give spaghetti too." Idly she remember some of the kinder fluffy abusers did actually give a fluffy their favorite last meal, perhaps it eased the abuser's consciousness.

"S-sketties..?" The young lady nodded her head and fidgeted.

"That's right.. I'm looking to be someone's new mommy. Do you want a new mommy?"

The little male fluff seemed to consider it, his big brown eyes looked up and there was a glimmer of hope there.

"Yu wanna be Won's mummah?" The want barely hidden under its voice had the young woman reconsidering already.

Then the hurt look of her ex-boyfriend's face crossed her mind. She'd just been so angry and she'd said such horrible things.

She had to do something, regular things weren't working. Actual stress balls? Nothing. Meditating? Only left her with her thoughts, leaving her furious with the world.

Her anger left her feeling murderous.

And this would be the way to get it out of her system.

"That's right," She looked at the paper slid into the label holder, 'Ron'. "Ron. I want to be your new mommy."

Bump for my favourite kind of thread.

(gods help me I don't know why I love it)

It really was tragic, the little fluff dragging its smaller than average body closer to the bars, where it pressed it's snout up to the bars. Those big chocolate eyes looked in awe at the soft, pretty woman that was offering it sketties and love.

"You just wait right here, Ron, be a good boy and I'll come back." The young lady whispered, she reached forward and scratched her nail gently over the fluff's little nose.

"O-okay, mummah." It's voice was so tiny, so shaky, so needy.

The young woman picked herself up, feeling sick to her stomach as she trudged her way back to the front office where the lard-ass caretaker was sitting there, stuffing snack cakes into her maw.

"I found the fluffy I want.."

"Hold on, hold on! The best part is when they're cryin!" Snorted the pig in people's clothing.

The quick heat of anger and rage once again sparked in her stomach. She could just strangle that woman's fat neck! She could stuff a whole, unpackaged snack cake down that fat fuck's throat and watch her die.

Only, she didn't say anything. She waited with patience, digging her nails into her palms while the caretaker cackled maniacally at someone else's hurt on that STUPID t.v. show.

Finally, a commercial came on, forcing the fat woman to do her job. She grumbled under her breath and picked herself up out of the chair, it gave a hard squeak at the sudden release of pressure on it's form.

"Show me t' the bugger n' we'll get you situated."

The young lady kept her mouth shut, as she was sure an insult would slip past her mouth if she spoke to the abomination. So without pause, she spun on her heels and made her way down through the loud hall of filth and desperation.

bump for interest
Don't let this die, dammit

guess I need an image to bump with

that fucking handwriting i tought it was arabic

"Ron huh? Yeah, he was due for his lil' nap just a few hours from now!" A chuckle left the monster's mouth and she bent down towards the cage unlocking.

In the cage, Ron, the little brown earth fluffy squeaked in fear and pressed his back all the way to the metal backing of his cage.

"C'mere you runt." Growled the beast, digging her fat arm into the cage and snatching the fluffy's neck, hauling him out roughly.

"OWWIES," Ron choked out, fighting weakly against the fist around his throat. "MUMMAH."

"Stop that!" A strict, angry shout left the young woman's throat as she watched the young fluffy getting manhandled.

The caretaker's fat maw gave her a look as if she was crazy, an open mouthed grimace showed off rows of crooked yellow teeth.

"What you think you can jus' tell me how to do my job?!" An angry spittle flew from the flapping gums of the monster and she shoved the fluffy into the small woman's arms.

"There's your shitty little fluffy." The young woman wrapped her small arms around the quivering, thin fluffy.

All around them, fluffy's were screeching and crying and shouting from the scenes of aggression playing out. Some were just jealous of Ron for getting the pretty lady's attention.

"Is something wrong, Miss Skye?"

All went silent as a boney man in a lab coat asked in a soft, but threatening tone.

"Oh, uh, Doctor Miles, no sir, I was jus' helpin' this lady with her new fluffy."

The doctor's sunken, dark eyes fell on Ron's shaking form.

"Ah, I see... One would wonder why you'd choose such a common one." With a pair of bony fingers he adjusted his spectacles.

The young woman stuck her nose in the air at the implication, while correct, was insulting being insinuated in public.

"It just so happens that my furniture is just this fluffy's color and I was seeking one that wouldn't clash." She spoke haughtily. It was, perhaps not the best excuse, but it would work.

You like fluffies. You're already gay bro

youtube.com/watch?v=EjU1y-9scJw

here he is

There's the chocobo faggot, you're late

the chocobofag posting animals from a kid's game
pathetic

you belong in /trash/, not Sup Forums

(Sorry! Making this as I go.)

"I'm sure ma'am." A nasty smile warped Doctor Miles' face and he moved closer, bending over to eye Ron, who's fear stricken face only grew in terror.

"Oh, Ron, you're such a lucky boy, having such a kind woman come to adopt you, I was, after all, ahead of schedule." The lanky old man straightened up. "No matter, I can always move one up to take his place. Enjoy your fluffy, madame."

The doctor peered around and found the pink fluffy that'd called to the young woman earlier. His nasty smile grew and the little fluffy femme screeched in horror as he opened her cage, fishing her out.

"Nooo! Nooo! No fowevah-sweepies! Pwease, pwetty wady, take Wiwma too!" The young woman only turned her back and began walking to the front office to get the adoption papers settled.

"Huuhuuhuu, pwetty wady, pweaaase!" That was the last call from the fluffy as she was taken into the back room. The young woman could only assume, to die.

"Ugh, alright. So here's the papers."Stained sheets of adoption papers were shoved towards the woman who took them, shifting Ron into her other arm.

"You can choose to keep his name 'r change it, we don't care. There's a five dollar fee fer adoption, yadda yadda."

The adoption papers were simple and straight to the point. She chose to keep the creature's name, as naming it would perhaps cause her further trouble in using it for it's intended purpose.

The papers were handed back to the beast of a caretaker, who snatched them and threw them onto her desk before rounding it and flopping down into the chair.

It happened very quickly when that horrid creature forced all of it's weight on that poor chair. It broke and she fell backwards onto the hard linoleum. A pig like screech left the woman's mouth and she rolled as best as she could, the chair's arm wrests stuck on her fat love handles.

"HELP! H-help! My head- I-I can't get up! Help me!"

intriguing

A small guffaw of a laugh left the young woman as karma had cracked the beast's skull and trapped her to the floor, rocking like a turtle to get up.

Of course, the young woman didn't help her, she merely left, walking out to her car with her new stressball in tow.

"Mummah." Came the tired little call of the fluffy as he laid his head against her bosom, his little ears flickered just slightly.

"It's okay now, Ron. We're going to go home and I'm going to cook you spaghetti." She stated softly, brushing her soft hand over the little fluff's head.

"Won wuv sketties." He cooed sleepily, finding himself comfortable enough to begin to fall asleep.

Instead of putting him in the crate she'd bought, she instead settled him in her passenger seat, driving very carefully on her way to her home, a very nice, expensive apartment.

Perhaps, far too nice to bring a fluffy home to kill.

By the time she reached her home, the fluffy had passed out completely. She guessed he didn't come from a very good place and had no doubt stayed awake so long to try and avoid his 'forever-sleepies'.

There was no struggle as she picked the small creature up along with her purse. She made her way into a very large apartment complex and made her way up to her home on the top floor. She came home to an empty apartment.

Before it'd seemed so warm and inviting, but now it was less so. Everything was clean and ultra-modern and not a single light was on. Instead, large windows let in the cold ambient light of a cloudy day.

The loneliness only caused her ever present anger to churn once again. She brought the fluffy over to the couch and gently sat it down, not really caring that it's filthy fur would probably get all over the leather of her sleek sofa.

She stopped for a moment to just look at him, considering him and all of his innocence for a moment.

She hoped it was worth it, she hoped this would fix her problem.

Interesting art style, looks like there's some fox in there.

baby raper

(glad someone thinks so)
The petite woman made her way into the kitchen to prepare the fluffy's last meal and her own meal for the night.

It was nothing intricate, nothing was home-made or special. It was just your basic spaghetti. Perhaps, if she had a family, if she had a husband, she would've tried more, but she simply didn't care enough.

It was a last meal for a defenseless creature she was going to kill, that was it.

The smell of hot pasta sauce and meat filled the air after a while, rousing the young fluffy out of his nap, his chocolate eye blinked sleepily.

His mind reeled and he wondered if he'd finally gone forever-sleepies, if this was what came after like his previous owner had spoke about. She'd been an older woman who'd passed away.

None of her family had cared enough to find out she'd died until seven days later. By then Ron had been close to starvation, even considering making his dead owner into nummies. He'd only survived for so long because he had an automatic watering bowl, his owner hadn't wanted him to get too fat on kibbles so that'd been distributed by hand.

None of the elder woman's family had wanted Ron. He'd only been in that terrible place for two days and he'd been quickly scheduled for 'Forever-Sleepies'.

Nobody wanted a poopy-brown fluffy, all of the other fluffies had said so.

His sad thoughts swam for only a moment longer before he sniffed the air again, remembering now that he had a new mommy and a new home and she was making spaghettis.

He'd gotten a best mummah!

Just as the thought crossed his tiny, simple mind the pretty woman made her way out of the kitchen, carrying a plate of spaghetti.

"Hey Ron.." Her soft voice cooed gently, she knelt down in front of the couch, settling the plate next to the fluffy. "Here you go buddy, go on and eat up." She commanded lightly, reaching up to pet behind the fluffy's ear.

Dumping best comic before the chocobo guy fuck up our image limit

"Tank yew mummah! Tank yew! Yew da bes' mummah!" He chirped happily, the joy nearly bringing tears to the relieved fluffy's eyes.

"I'm so glad you think so," She really wasn't, guilt was chewing on her mind. "Now go on, eat up. Mommy is going to get ready for bed, when you're done eating you have to go to sleep... We've got to go and get you things tomorrow, like a 'good-poopy' box." It sounded so childish coming from her, but she knew that's what they called it.

"M-mummah, wewe Won go good poopy?" He asked unsurely, turning towards his sketti. He hadn't had a big poopy in a long time, but all of that skettie was going to give him big poopies and he didn't want to make bad poopies. He'd gotten hit with the sorry stick when he did.

"I'll lay out some newspaper in a little bit, now eat while I change." She assured him, standing back up and making her way to her room.

It was far too early to actually go to bed, but she needed to change. Change into something she could dispose of easily.

She knew the exact sure too, from her adolescence, a purple one she'd worn to sleep in those younger years.

She needed to throw it away anyways, as she'd worn it the night she'd lost her virginity to her ex-boyfriend, the man she'd hoped to have as a fiance.

It didn't take long, so she was surprised when she got back to see the fluffy had all but inhaled the entirety of the plate of spaghetti, it's little face was covered in red sauce and meat and it looked so pleased and happy, her heart jumped at the adorable sight.

But, those weren't thoughts she needed to think about. She needed to get it to get relaxed and go back to sleep.

She'd decided she'd strangle it. That's what she'd always wanted to do to those her infuriated her. Strangle them, keep them from breathing, feeling the life leave their body.

A weak smile crossed her lips as she stumbled towards the couch, sitting down and crossing her bare legs.

"D-done already huh? Come here then."