Kendrick IG post

Sup Forums what do you all think it means??? Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kB_m5-xBy0Qor
youtube.com/watch?v=TikRSpQDr6I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kendrick's upcoming fourth album where he explores such themes as his love for white people and understanding of the reasons why Trump won the presidential election.

IV? what does that mean, IV
IF? If? ALBUM NAME?

i honestly dont know how kendrick can top TPAB, but i believe in him

>honestly dont know how kendrick can top TPAB
by outright calling out for white genocide

can't tell if b8

damn that would be awesome

Don't be gay, there were some bad tracks on it

same with GKMC. kendrick hasn't put out a perfect album yet. so there definitly is still room up.

he did its called gkmc

And since UU was more consistent than both of them, i too believe he can do it.

What is a "kendrick"?

ah yea i totaly forgot about UU. I like that one more than both GKMC and TPAB too.

Fuck, i'm so fucking exctied for a kendick project, we have had so much forgettable, meh projects since then Atrocity exhibition was litterally the last hip hop album to even be remotely impressive and memorable.

All this generic trendy shit is cool and all, but we seriously need a kendrick project, fuck it's exciting.

It means he's releasing a 4th album soon there's really not much to it, it's not that deep.

It's been two years since tpab and there are still people on this board who haven't given it the time of day, it's sad really.

>another several months of limp wristed shits praising that chipmunk with his 5/10 beats as the messiah of rap because they think he was the first rapper ever to be "socially conscious"

Kendrick fans are literally a fucking blight on society

I'm genuinely curious.
Is this "Kendrick is a racist" thing a meme now or is it a genuine belief that you guys have?
Because people have been posting this shit since the album dropped, surely if it was a meme people would've got tired of it.

how did you like Future's newest LP?

Mu is obsessed with making Kendrick a meme.

"MEME RAP LMAO XD KEK" has not gone away and never will on this dumbass board. It's easier to dismiss something with a meme than to offer actual criticism. you don't run the risk of being proven wrong since you aren't saying anything.

Are (You) even trying?

Also it amazes me there are people on this board still think Kendrick hates white people

If he expects me to care about his music, he can go and announce it coherently without expecting people to interpret unnecessarily cryptic posts for depth or importance.

pretty sure no one actually thinks that

Read any Kendrick thread

its a mix of idiots who visited Sup Forums one time too much and mean it and edgelords whose prefered sense of humor is shocking people with ignorant or anti-pc comments.

How is this cryptic.

This is pretty standard for the current era of releasing music.

He probably won't even drop a single, wouldn't be surprised if he just throws a release date out there in the next few days and leaves it at that.

It's a meme none of these people even actually listen to his music

> FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
king of hip hop...damn...

I know you're joking but imagine if he actually decided to start dropping red pills in his music out of nowhere. It would be legendary.

His fourth album is coming this year you fucking retard.

see and Are you new here? People post things they don't mean all the time.

I love kendrick albums, cause not only are the great sonically, there's usually some sort of discussion worth to be had.

Like I watch his videos on youtube and even though he may get less views that people like drake the comments section is always way bigger.

People actually discussing the ideas and concepts kendrick puts forth. I loved Atrocity exhibition for example, but there's really nothing to talk about with that album, it doesn't need to be political or anything,

>because they think he was the first rapper ever to be "socially conscious"

citation needed

what
the
fuck

Roman numerals for 4. His fourth record.

>Like I watch his videos on youtube and even though he may get less views that people like drake the comments section is always way bigger.
lmao jfc read a fucking bookyoutube.com/watch?v=kB_m5-xBy0Qor watch lectures on race theory √. you are discussing nothing worth of substance

yoy maybe forget but trump still got elected. stop discussing and start taking action. this awareness era is just mental masturbation

just googled this and seems to be true. epic that kdot uses whese ancient numberals. smart guy.

wrong site mate, tumblr is that way.

kendrick lamar fans and tumblr are the reason why we are in this mess.
kill yourselves

Roman numerals are pretty common

no u

>kendrick fans
>tumblr

pick one

Shouldn't you be in school?

I'll pick both. Both hate white people and this country.
> MUH BLACK LIVES MATTER EVERY NIGGA IS A STAR

1. Black Sabbath
2. Paranoid
3. Master of Reality
4. Vol. 4

1. Section.80
2. Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City
3. To Pimp a Butterfly
4. IV

why.jpg

>liking black people means hating white people

kek

Jeff Mangum x Kendrick Lamar

nah bro i learned about these medivial african symbolisms before but i forgot and its amazing that kendrick uses them. .. just saying.

It was boring production for a rap album in 2015

Lol MUH LED ZEPPELIN ISNT PUPOLAR ANYMOAR

U triggered by kendricks influence to make these white girls interested in my big black dengus

The album probably isn't called IV.

It's like how Chance promoted Coloring Book as "Chance 3" up until it came out.

He'll probably either do what Chance did or announce the title of the album later on in the hype cycle.

I don't want to discuss those things I like talking about music, his instrumental choice alone brought a lot of discussion alone.

MUH rock

Go listen to jazz funk if you want better instrumentation you fookin' knobhead

kek

did you guys forget Blacker the Berry exists?

Jeez you're stupid

he didn't say he wanted better instrumentation. he said that it caused discussion.

learn to read before you post.

Nah go listen to some jazz funk bitch

ok
youtube.com/watch?v=TikRSpQDr6I

AND THERE'S NO ONE PUSHING FOR A PLACE
AS WE END UP AT AN EASY PACE

HYPEEEE