Fill it, fukk face

fill it, fukk face

I aint filling that shit nigga

heil fuhrer

There sure are a lot of kikes ITT

Did it on my phone so it's a bit sloppy.

>Social issues
More like literal non-issues.

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap-leak-cf

k

For everything except pedophilia, and the two discriminations. Adults should be able to do what they fucking want as long as it doesn't fuck with anyone else's life.

What the fuck does voluntary pedophilia even mean?

It's when the kid wants to fuck too.

the kid never wants to fuck too

Are you sure?

nerate377388
degenerate

what the fuck went wrong when you were composing this reply

Autism

Data mining thread..

>Saged

who cares about this sort of data being mined unless you're for """voluntary""" pedophilia

my personal opinions and political opinions are almost identical really

you don't need more than one life partner at a time in the same relationship (if for some reason you think you do, let me know why)

most low-mid level drugs are fine in controlled environments, and i'm not going to stop you from doing them from time to time, just keep that hard ass shit out of it entirely

if you do equal work, you should get equal pay. don't see why this is such a hard concept to grasp

also,
>the child will never ever ever ever ever consent no matter how much you try

why are you against polygamy

How is abortion okay but euthanasia isn't
Do you know the kind of shitty pain and despair old people go through, I mean so old euthanasia is even a viable option old
It's hell for them
It might sound gay as fuck, but Metallica's One is basically that
No way to speak, feel, move, anything
Constant pain and no death, no release
Let them choose for their lives when the unborn child doesn't get to choose their own

it's just an insane concept to me with no real upsides as far as i can see

i view it on a similar level to incest in terms of taboo and general outlandishness

but like why are you legally against some dude marrying two women (for example)?

just curious. i wouldn't do it but i don't see the objection to it

yeah I already changed my mind on that user, I don't need your self righteous ranting.

eurofag here

Did I do gud?

essentially this People should be free to do what they want, except when it brings harm to themselves or others.
For instance
Drugs:
not at work (hurts employer/business)
If it effects your mental capacity (ex, marijuana) not while you are at the time caring for a child who is three years of age or under. (get a babysitter ya dingus)

Honestly meth and the like can die off as substances, they don't even seem to provide any benefits to the user.

women should be allowed to go to war if they want and even be drafted if a situation becomes critical. Just like men have the privilege of doing.

not any adult, they sometimes do things before they legally should though. I remember some of my peers having boyfriends/girlfriends as early as 13 or 14.

the problem with that being legal is that kids are still stupid and reckless.

What's insane about marrying multiple people?
If they ditch the relationship they are entitled to a smaller percent of what the group owns as a whole.
You aren't "cheating" as long as you're with a member of the relationship.
They still chose to collectively share that type of relationship.
Incest is disliked from a genetic pov & because of the amount of incest that has historically been forced and unconsentual.

Based