How I make a stray dog go outside my apartment block?

How I make a stray dog go outside my apartment block?

I don't want to wake the neighbors.

I tried scaring him with water, but he goes the opposite side(he goes up the stairs instead of down)

Cover ibuprofen tablets in peanut butter and leave them for the dog. Tomorrow, move the corpse outside the apartment block without disturbing the neighbors.

but it's illegal to kill a dog

It's illegal to get caught killing a dog.

Its not illegal if nobody finds out you did it.

Stab it to death with a kitchen knife

You'd probably need to use a noose to drag the dog outside and shut the door behind it.

Pepper spray is usually effective against dogs, but odds are it'd just run up the stairs like with the water.

Club it to death with a trench mace

just pick the dog up and carry him away, you fucking mongoloid.

but it's a big dog

for you

Lure it outside with some food?

In all seriousness though, if it really is a stray and poses a threat to residents of your apartment, you'd not be in the wrong for killing it. Just do it humanely and don't make a mess.

>manlet detected

This will work

Come on, don't be a pussy. I'm sure you're bigger than the dog. There's a reason why man is the dominant species on Earth.

Let the dog live in your apartment. Be homeless but continue to pay rent so it can live there.
You're a stupid, subhuman piece of trash, the dog is certainly more deserving than you.

Air rifle.

What type a dog?Unless your udner 5ft and are retarded a good kick to the dogs stomach or dog will disable it

take picture of dog pls

See below \/

you fucking retard, bring him in, feed him, then take him to a no kill animal shelter.

you should end your life