Hey Sup Forumsros so my neighbors asshole dog keeps fucking up stuff around my house (pic sorta related) and I'm...

Hey Sup Forumsros so my neighbors asshole dog keeps fucking up stuff around my house (pic sorta related) and I'm looking for ideas on how to discretely murder the fuck out of it. Any advice is appreciated

Why is your neighbours dog in your house??

How about don't let it in your house you fucking retard.

Such a fag

The dog is more alpha than you

pic isn't yours.

nice try.

Ibuprofen tablets covered in peanut butter.

So the picture was a random Google Image which is why I said pic sorta related

like u do with all bitches..

Pee on it to assert dominance

This

Answer the question retard - why is the neighbours dog in your house

Never thought of that, always heard of ham soaked in antifreeze but I don't want to buy any antifreeze

they have these things called doors that will keep dogs out of your house

Leave chocolate out for him to eat, you dummy

you cant be held responsible if your neighbors dog comes into your house and starts eating shit off your floor

also dont lace shit

if the dog get autopsied, you're fucked

if you leave chocolate out, it might kill him from the get go

murder your own goddamn self for kidnapping the neigbor's doggo

fuck you user, and leave the dog alone.

Have you tried shutting a door?

you goddamned retards, that isn't the dog OP is talking about. that isn't OP's house. that is just a pic OP used as an example. ffs

that is why he said "pic sorta related" instead of "pic related" you fucking tard. learn reading comprehension

Bear trap

Hey OP here, just to clear things up the pic was a Google Image which was why I said sort of related which would mean that it wasn't entirely related, as in its just a random picture of a dog fucking shit up. If you weren't retarded you could have figured that out, anyway, I'm looking to kill a dog without people knowing so just post ideas for killing dogs and fuck off with the bullshit. Thanks.

dubs for this

I am well aware of that. It still doesnt explain how it is entering the house. If he is referring to his garden or something getting fucked up, he should have stated or atleast have the picture somewhat related to his situation...

re roll

Find a way to poison it.

dubs for this sss

If traps are legal where you live, just set them up.
It's your neighbors responsibility to keep his dogg off of other peoples property.

start shitting and pissing on your roomates stuff. blame the dog. your roomate will eventually get rid of the dog.

how about you clean your fucking yard and stop leaving shit around for the dog to tear apart.

OP here, so the dog chewed up a plastic sump pipe that runs from my basement to the outside and it keeps running at my wife and knocking her over when she leaves for work, also fuck with the garbage

if you kill the dog, I hope the cops find you and shoot you in the head

>inb4 OP isn't black

The only reason I even turned to Sup Forums is because Google just directs you to bullshit that tells you to have a talk with your neighbor but fuck that I just wanna kill it

call the police and report that your neighbors aren't controlling their dog. also make a police report for the damaged sump pipe. Ask your neighbors to reimburse you for damages or you will take them to small claims court. (cheap to file, and you can get up to $5000.) The police will likely warn them that they have to leash/fence the dog. If it happens again, call animal control.

We live in a fucking civilized world. Why in god's green earth would you poison the beast when you pay taxes so that people can deal with this for you. Faggot.

Poison it

call animal control

Dubs has a point.
Trips overrules it.

>Decisions Decisions

Also if it's a smallish dog, a sturdy rat trap might do the trick, and a rat trap is definitely legal.
Even if it doesn't die, your neighbor will probably think twice before letting his dog out.

this is OP's neighbor. fuck you OP. btw I've been fucking your wife for months.

Jokes on you, OP is an orphan and gay!

Jokes on him, I have aids, and no soul for that orphan to steal

Make Ricin, or purchase a raccoon trap and say "I thought a raccoon kept getting into my house"

user from stray dog thread here.
Same solution, go fucking Templar on that asshole, fucking tenderize that cunt. One of these would do the trick.

call animal control