Italians, what do you guys think about Argentina and Argentines?

Italians, what do you guys think about Argentina and Argentines?

Argentines, what do you guys think about Italy and Italians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7_Cjb4sSYkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking niggers

>that post with that flag

Anyways, most people from Buenos Aires are infatuated with italians and really do like to flaunt their ancestry.

What's your opinion on Italy and Italians?

They are ok I guess, we're both loud and proud, their cooking is delicious, mostly a friendly bunch. Then again, my grandma was of italian descent so I'm kinda biased.

Where are the Italians?

jkakjakjajkkjakja the amerindians replaced the european as the sovereign of the nation and now the european seeks refuge in anime forum and country club jkakjakjakjkjakja

Federico Augusto LLanes, Bouchard 643, Ushuaia, United Provinces of the River Plate

I think that us Argentines, Amerindians, have no fucking opinion about European scum because they are scum and as such they have no presence in our minds nor anything to do with your every day affairs.

Nice proxy Chileanbro...

Back when they were quietly retreating to the suburbs and Ezeiza airport we may have pitied them. Today we don't even think of them.

Nice immigration but I hope they all would have been educated people :/ Anyway, they were by far one of the best immigrants in Argentina. At least they worked and had an honorable life (not like our new dear border immigrants... )

What immigration?
All we have here is Amerindians, geez I think you're thinking about Brazil and Uruguay when you say (Shit)alians.
Here we are all Amerindians. Amerindians indeed,

Few foreigners realize how dramatic the European collapse was in Buenos Aires. Starting in the 1980s and within three decades they abandoned their positions in the city and fell back to the suburbs - or emigrated in many cases.
The leftovers of European civilization are now to be found in a few buildings dotted around the city and anime-watching children calling the conquerors names on anime forums.

recesive europeans are so few in number that their opinion hardly matter anymore (if it ever did at all).
Soon their residences shall be wrecked under the weight of bulldozers and the era of the 100% Amerindian Argentina shall begin.

Our will be done.-

youtube.com/watch?v=7_Cjb4sSYkw

they always insult us, not only on Sup Forums, even normies from youtube, look at the comments!

pobresito

Why?

because they hate europe and europeans.

salame tonto

It's just a parody, fun, he doesn't even insult Italians or anything related.
We lov u

we fucking hate shitalians and eurofaggots. As an amerindian nation it ir OUR duty to cleanse such minorities from our land, luckily very little of those people remain, all sheltered in their exclusive country-clubs.

How can you said that after we made your country great again, Italians and Amerindians are best allies.

cerra la boca estupido

I love Italy.

they are cool to me because we are basically the same anyways! :)

finding lack of support from his countrymen, the sole argentine who likes to suck european dick on this board had to start samefagging