Hey Sup Forums you already fuck a fat woman? should I?

hey Sup Forums you already fuck a fat woman? should I?

Yes, do it and enjoy every minute my man. They will give you a much better time then the thin sticks.

I have, its better than nothing

fat girls are good because they will do more to please you.

Fat chicks give better head, these are facts

This

Good point user

yeah but start on the lower end of chubby. You can't just go full on plumper for your first go with a bigger gal. They will be naturally more submissive and willing to do stuff that a skinny bitch with high self esteem refuses to. Tit fucking is actually fun. Lot of benefits and if you want to make them extra happy you just get them some mozzarella sticks or a pizza. The combo of the two and she's going ass to mouth no doubt.

pussy smells. bad.

Both true, plus you know they swallow, only thing getting spit out are the chicken bones.

dis is bad af

No because fat woman are goddamn disgusting.

that's just on plumpers with bad hygiene. You either fucked one of those are you haven't fucked anything ever and are going off the common misconception that virgins like to spread.

Sex and hot wings for dinner after, sign me up

Fuck what you find attractive. Fat / skinny doesn't matter.

Yeah I fucked a plumber before and fucking hell that shit made me down a bottle of listerine and also made me wanna turn gay.

stretch marks take away a lot of the fun though

lol then why did you go down on her? You'd not obligated to go down on them. That's fatty fucking basics. They are obligated to stick that cock down their throat like a corndog at the county fair because that's all the walking they like to do and it's so they can get a funnel cake with extra powdered sugar. That's when you spend the 5 bucks and then let her blow you in the car. You don't need to try to win her a stuffed animal either. Just the funnel cake and then the head. Fuck. It's like no one does their homework.

Fucking this. I've fucked all types of girls - short, tall, thin, fat, asian, white, you name it.

I prefer short chubby bitches with big tits over skinny bitches every single time.

Sauce? And moar.

oh they do not, sex feels as good with a fat girl as with a skinny one

preach brother.

Been there... still have nightmares. God, what have I done????

chubby is the best. Alot softer on the hip bones. Thin is better to look at. Fuck strong young man. Fat chicks also demand more.

Has nothing to do with weight. I've tasted/smelled sweet and foul pussy from both skinny and big girls.

A guy at my work once told me: "Fat girls are like a Moped - they're a hell of a lot of fun to ride but you don't want your friends to see you with one."

go for it op. Enjoy the ride, and remember: every hole is a goal.

But in return, will do just about anything you want.

Absolutely. It will be the best sex of your life.

One more plus with fat chicks is that most of them have some fat tits. Who cares if its just cuz they are fat. Big tits are always big tits.

Give them a fuck and don't stay around. Fat cunts are too needy.

never fuck a flatso. If she's fat and flat you don't need to waste your time. There are exceptions to every rule and it's an ass like this.

Not big tits but the ass....her ass is juicy and she even got into anal when she hit 22.

go for it.

she isnt so much fat, its like 6/10

It's already been mentioned, but fat chicks give amazing head. I fucked a fat girl 3 times in a day and her pussy was tighter than my ex-girlfriend's. It was really tight. Fat girls will be more willing to have anal sex too and nothing feels better then having deep nasty anal sex with a fat fucking useless whore. Cum in her ass, watch that mess drip out, get grossed out and leave humiliated, get kinky horny fantasies and be turned on by that filthy memory. Best fucking sex and wanks ever. I'm gonna go wank now.

If you think this is fat then I've got news for you son

nah she's not fat. She's just thick. In a great way. She used to cam model for a while. Her cousin did too and that little chubster has big fucking tits.

>fat and flat

Like pic related you mean?

no I didn't call her that. I said don't fuck a flatso unless she has an ass like that. Then it's worth it because you don't give a fuck that she can't be tit fucked. You just hotdog that ass with some baby oil and then dip your prick in when she's cool with it.

u wont regret it

May as well.

my old roommate had a good motto: "Tits bigger than belly? Fine by me"

>he rarely stuck to this rule

What the hell

that chick ain't flat. She's got nice big tits. You can post more of that if you're confused lol

>

it's a pretty good standard to follow but again there are always exceptions. Some bellies are incredibly sexy because of shape and the skin quality. If she's got a nasty hanger gut with cellulite dimples that's not good. But a little round and shapely pot belly that has no dimples and isn't multiple rolls of fat is very nice. Especially on their back when it flattens out some and you can just spray your cum all over it.

>get grossed out and leave humiliated, get kinky horny fantasies and be turned on by that filthy memory
jesus christ how horrifying
shame i got sames
bitch i fucked was over 100kg tho which is fucked up

he means fat but with small tits which is literally the worst female build of all time

she's a good base line starter chubby. Once you get into those one might go bigger. She likely doesn't have low enough self esteem for me. I like to really humiliate and degrade them. Fuck I love a good chubby. They love to be turned into submissive sex slaves.

Enthusiastic pussy is the only pussy worth your while. Take it in any shape it comes, dude.

The one I posted has small tits for her weight though. But I get you now.

This dude gets it.

now here is your lower end plumper. I can't see all of her body but I know by her chin(s) she's pushing plumper status. She's probably a great fuck and very submissive. She's done anal and not just once. She sucks cock like no other and is going to be ok with being humiliated some to get you off. You know getting a little rough calling her a fuck pig. Stuff like that. Maybe advancing to pushing a piece of pizza into her mouth while you ass fuck her and tell her you know she's hungry. Circling out her body flaws with a permanent marker and telling her how gross it makes you feel to fuck her. Then you just cuddle her some tell her she's amazing then leave. If she gets too needy like wanting to go out in public too much or spend more time with you not having nasty sex then you move on to the next.

Here is my ideal chubby. That tummy is sexy. Nice legs, amazing tits. Probably a pretty cute round little face. Hot.

What the fuck

I'd fuck a thick chick if she looked great if given the chance. I'd never fuck a hambeast though, that's just nasty.

moar?

Personally, the first fat chick i fucked couldnt get me to cum, after like two hours called it quits and sent her home

Could you please make a blog that's a field guide to various types of sluts?

If I had them this thread would already be full cause she's bad. I've never seen any others. You find them you post them though. They would be appreciated by many I think.

So the answer is yes you should.

fucked a fat bitch once and will never do it again

TOO MUCH. DOWN SIZE

I always go bare infant chicks and pump them full of cum. Just make sure you use a disposable phone and email

I should when it comes to the art of seducing and turning out various stages of chubbies. I don't go real big there are only about half of the pics posted so far I'd spend time on. I study broads and their tendencies and that stupid mind game shit they try to play then I break it down and then use it to break them down. I don't really mess with skinny chicks though so I can't be the guide writer on that. I can speak to the chubbys, submissives, and how to deal with a bipolar half arab psycho. Got my PhD in four years on that one. She faked two pregnancies on me and I kicked her out.

>fat

Fat as in disgusting type fat? No.
But I've fucked everything from chubby to husky.
If should of you get the chance. They can be great lays.

Some things to keep in mind:
>they tend to be insecure about their bodies and therefore will tend to over compensate by fucking hard.

>feeling them as you fuck is a great way to give hr confidence and it will encourage her to do more.

>if you have a smaller Dick (I do too), you'll find that the fat makes it so that you don't go as deep/it won't feel as good. Otherwise it's fine.

>eating them out is either really gross or just fine. But it tends to be more on the gross side.

>Chubbies tend to give the best cuddles afterwards so take advantage of that. Huskies are the opposite.

>they can also get really emotionally attached, so be careful of that

>finally chubby Milfs make the easiest and best lays. Pic related.

Not everything applies to evry Chubbie, but that's what I've found.

she's mid range on the chubby scale. I wouldn't outright call her fat because she's not fat enough to emotionally be able to hear that yet. She hasn't accepted it. She's heavy enough to be submissive though. No question. Tit bondage would be the ticket to her.

good points made. Feeling their fat ass and bellies while you fuck them reassures her you think she's sexy and you don't mind her flaws. It's good for the first few times at least until you've hooked her in. Then you can work in whatever you like. Can't fully agree on the attachment issues because I find chicks of all sizes can suffer from that. Chubbies maybe slightly worse but they will also not key or destroy or car or property as much with a bad split because they are used to rejection and beating a car with a bat takes an amount of physical work. Some avoid it.

I fell I must make one point to you about submissive/dominant chubbies. If she tries to be dominant towards you then you need to worry some. Unless that's your thing. I'll occasionally switch and let a hot chubby tie me to a chair and then grind me with their ass and push their tits in my face. Teasing me with their body. they love that shit because they wish they had stripper bodies and you're making them think they do just for a minute. Then you say ok bitch enough games untie me so I can hammer that asshole. Anyway back to my point do not let her dominant you. You don't want a never submissive chubby. DONT DO IT.

Can you get a pic of husky type? not sure what you mean

this is a gangbang worthy milf chubby. I'm sure this one is a pro but you find one like it you can get her doing double penetration or pulling a train with a few of your buddies one night out at the lake after some beers. These are good chubbies. These are the types you marry if she's cool and not a headcase. Which they all are to some extent but if you find one like her that's not a cunt go for it. Keep her a little active because they'll balloon on you after 40. Make her fuck for exercise if you have to but never pick over their meal habits unless she's a fuck pig. A fuck pig is completely submissive to you and you can basically get them to agree to anything lifestyle and sex life related. Fuck pigs must have a little self motivation though or you'll end up with a stupid fat lazy bitch that doesn't work and spends all day on the couch not doing any housework.

That's not hygiene, it's bad body chemistry. You don't like the way she smells or tastes because your body chemistry doesn't match well.

great tits, very suckable nipples

you should

meh. That whole body chemistry is overblown. When it has an effect yeah it makes it that much better but when it's not great it's still not nearly as big as a factor as good hygiene. To put it bluntly the chubby needs to learn her pussy PH and find the cleaning products that work for her to maintain that. Additionally when you got fat thighs and you're in jean shorts in a hot car in the summer driving to fuck a chubby chaser like me you know you need to probably hop in the shower before I fuck you. I'll get a motel. You clean up or better yet we shower together. We start the ground work there. We wash our assholes up good and then rimjobs are probably fair game both ways. At least we both got clean sexing organs. Now we move to the ratty ass motel bed cause I like it filthy and I'm going to band your head against the headboard to hopefully piss off a family traveling in from Iowa or some shit and they got kids and the parents get embarrassed. Maybe complain. This has all happened by the way this is my basic MO I'm a piece of shit. I don't care. Anyway we fuck and suck and do our thing and chances are I'm good eating her pussy. It's the skinny Philipino stripper with a bad tit job and huge bush that is all sweaty and she pushed my face into her cunt without my consent and I puke on the stage. That also happened. Horrible experience. Haven't been back to a strip club in years and that's prime low self esteem chubby hunting grounds my friend.

Also if you're a chubby chase still in high school and you don't know where to start. The girls softball team has a catcher. She's usually thick to full on plumper. If she's a dyke or a dominant move along. If she's not then she's probably the biggest fuck pig in the school. Get in with her. Also look for the thick thighs on the volleyball team.