When you share obscure music that you like with someone thinking they were different and then regret it because they...

>when you share obscure music that you like with someone thinking they were different and then regret it because they were just failed normies and your average neurotypical in the end

My dad usually likes my music (or lies to make me feel good) but when I played Paranoid Android for him he said "oh my god this is just awful"

>failed normies
>average neurotypical
What the fuck did you mean by these?

I had a kinda opposite thing with my Dad. He dislikes every Radiohead album after The Bends but he thinks Paranoid Android is really good song.

I just don't try to connect with normies anymore. I just kinda accept the fact that they'll never get it.

My dad is indifferent to most of what I listen to, but I managed to get him into Starflyer 59.

>normies
>weeaboo
kill yourself

At the same time, the normies whom you've tried to connect with have accepted that you'll never get it.

>being this underage

>being a special snowflake faggot

>using a buzzword to insult people for having individual differences that they aren't even trying to flaunt
ya gotta go back

>neurotypical
...so they are a normie for not being autistic?

Go back to /r9k/ scum

>tfw my godfather shares Dream Theater with me

Should I take his word for it?

nah the other user was right, special snowflake literally doesn't even make sense in this context. gotta wonder why you were so "triggered" by being called underage huh

I have a friend who listens to buttrock and buttmetal. Where should I start if I want to get him into good music?

Dream Theater is gay

Does he like grunge and thrash metal

define good muisc

>when your friends have totally "normie" taste but they still like stuff you play, even stuff like schonberg and the shadow ring

share me some animebro

Yeah, grunge and thrash metal are essential listening for him. Same with alt metal.

>normies
says the fuckboy who
>listens to music in .mp3 format
>uses the windows operating system
>does not play an instrument
>drives a car with an automatic transmission
>cannot solve a system of differential equations
>wears shoes that can be purchased at the mall
you peasant virgins make me sick