Be whitey

>be whitey
>make fun of muslims for not eating pork
>meanwhile get triggered by chinks eating dogs
Why are whites such hypocrates?

They got no chill. Just look how they sperg out if you make a simple joke about them here

*takes a bite off a stray dog*

Eat shit you Sinophobes! African relations are at the absolute pinnacle with glorious People's republic of China!

Sent from a China-donated Huawei © Mate 7 Smartphone

Pigs were domesticated and bred for consumption,while man's best friend wasn't ,but it's normal you leafs fuck dogs for fun.

>muslims don't eat dogs because of their religion
>whitey doesn't eat dogs cus he has them as pets
Yeah it's totally the same thing Mehmet.
Go and blow yourself up,will ya?

Pigs are among the smarter animals though.

Still,they were exclusively bred for being on the table,not under it.

I remember watching some video in some muslim shithole of a cop shooting a dog while its owner was crying. Was wondering why so it turns out it was due to islam thinking dogs are filthy or some other retarded shit and to stop western degeneracy.

more like spreading their cancer factory operations to other places because they want everyone to suffer as them.

They are also some of the best meat producing omnivores too.

Tough luck really.

BTFO

also pigs are more smart than dogs

>dogs
>not the first animal to be domesticated.

Take in that there once was a Greek dude with the name Hipocrates

while someone is spinning dogs for the lulz

Pigs are dumb as fuck

???? what the fuck are you on about,they weren't domesticated to be eaten.

no

It's a retarded old tradition in a small region,officially it's banned,but they probably still do it i think without harming the dog,just spinning it.

Read here You understand that different animals have different gains when you feed them?Different animals also have different diets.

Pigs have incredible gains and are omnivores.

You know what omnivores means right?

I am sorry if i am treating you like retards but you are acting like such.

Can't you just dress someone as a dog and spin him, or get a stuffed dog?

>not domesticated for being eaten
>doesnt realize dogs were eaten all the time in europe in history.
Read a history/anthropology book you uneducated brainlet.

>chinks in damage control mode

I don't know man it's concentrated in a handful of backhill villages,don't think that the whole fucking country practices it,it's banned.

>hey ivane guess what day is it
>dog spinning day?
>da

>decades old tradition in some forgotten village
>dog is spun over a little pond
>dog drops in the pond
>dog is ok
>the peasants are happy and got their entertainment
Yeah this is totally the same as eating dogs en'masse :^)

We're Aryans(Indo-Europeans) thus we consider the dogs as our friends.

I don't give a fuck leaf,go relax by blowing your neighbour's dog.

/thread

Oh yeah? If pigs are so smart how come they become bacon?

Checkmate Christians

Honestly If they can increase African suffering any further I'd present them with a prize

Did i just trigger you?

>>be whitey
feels good

I've never eaten dog, but I would.

I'd like to try pretty much any animal.

If someone offered me a steak from the last Silverback Gorilla on earth, you're damn right I'd try it. I'd never get another chance again!

Humans are smarter and """""people""""" make wars.

we dont hang pigs upside down and skin them alive and wait for them to bleed out.
chinks have zero fucking compassion or respect for any other life form, not even your own people. like a plague you wang eyed twats

Yes

I am sorry but when people begin to starve they tend to eat all kinds of things.Remember Stalingrad?People ate dirt at the end.
So don't act like you know shit about European history.

Actually we kind of do....
T. Vegetarian

Das rite. Meat is meat.

they bash their fucking heads in with madeshift batons and pile em up to sell
this is why i don't consider them as humans,maybe insectoids.

lmaoing @ people stopping from eating anything edible

This, fuck animal moralists, if i were chinese id already be used to eat dogs so its more of a cultural thing

we stun them out first.
think of the most horrific way to treat something, thats what chinks do with every living thing

*bites off your finger*

>so cucked to not eat meat after you bash it's head in with a club
Why are euros so beta?

>hey ivane guess what day is it
>dog spinning day?
>da

You are all a bunch of retards.Using dogs for meat is stupid when you can be breeding pigs that are easy to feed and grow much faster and to a greater size.

There's literally no reason to eat dog if better meats are available.

Fuck you. I'm hippocrates whenever I want.

plenty of "Indo-Europeans" had dog and horse harming rituals

It is kinda rare. Most of it involved as a form of revering the dog or being important enough to warrant such a thing.

No, because they weren't domesticated in the east, you're looking at it from a western perspective, plus they have a dog breed that's specifically bred for consumption. I mean cows are considered sacred in India, so they weren't bred for food there and they probably feel the same way about us eating cows as we feel about Asians eating dogs, but I don't give a shit.

Also that's like saying it's okay to have slaves because they were bred for slavery, it sounds right if you don't think about it. it's still just as wrong

if you're upset about dogs being eaten then you're a hypocritical little bitch.

dogs are better not used as food it's a waste of potential
pigs are less useful also they're not as cute as dogs

>Be farm animal of choice
>Skin cut off and hung to bleed out
>be paralysed and then have skin cut off and hung to bleed out

Pick one

smarter *

doggos are too nice to eat them

You could also eat no meat since its a net loss of resources

Dogeating subhumans need to be purged with anthrax, kill yourselves, now.

>He doesn't eat anything under the sun
>He doesn't see an animal and wonder how it tastes
You folks have never lived.

I'd eat either one to be honest.
Dog meat sources are really sketchy and there isn't a specific breed intended for consumptiom though. It looks a bit desperate to be honest.

Have you ever eaten dog meat? I bet it tastes delicious.

>While dog meat is not eaten, in some rural areas of Poland, especially Lesser Poland, dog fat can be made into lard, which by tradition is believed to have medicinal properties – being good for the lungs, for instance. Since the 16th century, fat from various animals, including dogs, was used as part of folk medicine, and since the 18th century dog fat has had a reputation as being beneficial for the lungs.

wtf I hate Poland now

>pigs are less useful also they're not as cute as dogs
What are the actual purpose of dogs now other than be pets and be a general waste of resources?

You could also eat both or not eat any and just grass, feed yourself only with bugs or dairy products, whats your point? Your stupid morals shouldnt dictate what i can or not eat.

t. Chang

gtfo grammar nazi

detecting scent and search/rescue

they'll be completely useless once there is a cheap technological substitute though

t. Triggered vegan

Mexico going back to its cannibalistic roots

>there isn't a specific breed intended for consumptiom though.
Yes there are.

Certain breeds sure. But a majority of dog breeds are useless and wouldnt last a week in the wild.

Oops meant for him.

just compare boars and domesticated pigs

mongrelized indo-europeans*

Genuine ones who lived in the steppes would never harm a doggo

dog sacrifices have been found in Indo-European steppe sites. read David Anthony or something

TURCO RAPE BABIES BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Bulgarians are basically stuffed dogs

I dont care about anyone eating dogs, but I don't agree with your argument. Dogs originally evolved to be friends and companions to humans. Westerners are against eating dogs because they see them as friends, not livestock. Muslims don't eat pork because they consider it filthy. It's just apples and oranges.

one creazy lady tried to sell this shit a few years ago. He is in jail now.

Carnivora meat tastes like shit. There's a reason why it's only eaten in shitholes where any other source of protein is too expensive.

Never met one my friendly debt avoider so can't tell, however I agree I find the whole thing funny, just curious why not used a substitute to the dog, seems kinda mean.

>creazy lady
> He is in jail now.
Dam gays gaying up poland with their crazy folk remedies.

>Dogs originally evolved to be friends and companions to humans.

Muh darwinism.
What's next? You approve of slavery because you think niggers evolved to be slaves?

>b-but my only friend :(((
dogfags are retarded

>there are pleb nations and religions where human consumption is taboo and/or illegal

Canadian chinkposting

Brit muslimposting

Amazing

>you think niggers evolved to be slaves?
But they didn't. They evolved for the climate and environment of Sub-Saharan Africa. Dogs evolved from wolves because they developed a symbiotic relationship with humankind.

you are probably not a finn, either you are a nigger immigrant or a chink student. Either way you dont classify as human

bump

most don't care, at least on Sup Forums

The discussion of what is better suited as food is retarded. People ate what they could get, if they needed to eat. There is no morale dilemma or being grossed out or whatever. Eat what you're society has conditioned you to eat and shut the fuck up about other people eating things that you don't.

>he doesnt eats his best friend