S/fur

s/fur

what is and isn't flat

Hey dudes. How has the new year been treating you?

out for now, gonna play some vidya
might be back later if I'm still up

Haven't quite made it a whole day, so there hasn't been a ton of opportunity for it to be bad.

Later Sunshine. Have fun and if we don't catch you sleep good

Fine, just playing RE4.

Have fun now.

Well I've spent a third of this year drunk, a third of this year hungover and feeling a buttload of pain from not taking pain meds because of alcohol and I don't remember the other third, which means I definitely had a good time.
Cool. I've only played the first one.

flatties are lovely.

Cool man

Never played the first one or any of the remasters, yet. Did play 2, 4, 5 and 6.

I do like flatties.

sorry

Huh?

Happy new years everyone, you guys have fun?

was pretty good

beer poisoning

Happy new year man.

Things are fine I guess. I didn't do anything actually. I haven't for a really long time. Did you do something cool?

go back 8 ch /fur/, we don't want furfags on Sup Forums

>go back to the imageboard that was spawned from a bunch of autistic people here
>even though we predated them by a mile
Feeding the troll and I don't care. 2/10

props

Yee

Noice
Same but less beer more liquor
I don't remember, last thing I remember was taking some shots from one of Hitler's shot glasses. Woke up without any pants and covered in glitter in the morning.
Noice

Sounds to me like it was at least an eventful night

Welcome back

Stuff happened I guess.
Hey 8

thanks

hey

thats all on that

Yeah man

i feel weird about Christmas : my parents basically got me a Dyke starter pack.

Black Boots
couple of flannel shirts
LED work lights?
pocket knife

I am not sure how i feel about this.

Also happy new year all

Do they know? Kinda seems like a half-assed attempt to "relate".

Did they also offer to get your hair cut and then dyed and a subaru forester or outback?

Happy new year at least

No, but id be okay with a legacy GT.

Im not a dyke either way.

No I know, I meant more like is that what they think of you or is it just coincidence.

i dont really know. I have not touched the subject with them in about 8 years. It was not going anywhere then and i doubt anything has changed.

My cousin carl drives a subaru.

He thinks it's badass but it's a legacy, has a CVT and it's a super light blue color.

"But it's so fast bro and I get more MPG with the CVT". No dude it isn't cool, your car is slow and it has a CVT. Because you don't know how to drive a manual.

I don't like the legacy.

Actually I really just dislike subaru. Mostly because of the dude bros but the people who think their car is something special when it's just an econobox with a half decent AWD system. The BRZ withheld of course.

Gotcha, sorry.

Any1 have more of this shark grill?

the BRZ/86 was the single worst car i have ever driven, that includes my 340k mile accord, a versa CVT, and a 60's mustang.

Its actually slower than the corolla, and has worse handling. It automatically applies throttle for you if you ease off the clutch, the steering is lighter than the ones in fancy land barge cars, the brakes are basically sponges.

also : Auto's have been faster at shifting since the mid 60's. A Syncro'ed manual trans is really pretty slow between the gears. A dual eccentric cam CVT does not shift at all and would be even better for performance, all other things being the same so long as the belt does not slip.

The FRS and BRZ are kind of shit for a reason. They're easy to work on and there's an aftermarket. Just like the MX5 and 240SX they're not amazing but there's so much room for improvement that people buy them because they can make them better.

That said it is an extremely flawed car and do dislike the way its steering feels. But when you consider most people who buy it and leave it as is, don't do anything fun in it, and the people that do are smart enough to change it.

Gonna rack out

later guys

rum and coke is damn good

shit I just got here
Sleep well!

Night

Yes

an old Corolla SR-5 is just as much fun, almost 700lbs lighter, handles better, and accelerated 0-60 faster.

the GT86 platform is so much of a letdown to me.

Night, Charles.

Heya Arty.

Well, how's life been eighty?

I wonder when I should go back into the Gulag today.

I'm supposed to be there at 2230 but I always go in a few hours earlier so I can clean my quarters and fucking sleep longer.