>Sure
You make me hornier then a twelve year old boy
Your pussy juice's sparkle like a million shooting stars
What I'm trying to say is I want to skull fuck you
Love user

>check em

Bump

Bump

Suddenly my arm is drenched as your water breaks. I've always wanted to fuck a girl in labor before. If I'm lucky it's a girl so I can throatfuck your daughter as I fuck your nasty cunt.

Samefaging this hard

Rolling for this

Lmaoooo not even close

I break my rythm of fingering your pussy and start teasing you instead, rubbing my fingers along your lips and sucking at your clit holding onto this rythm and before you climax I stop, gently rubbing at your mound, as you groan and beg for me to continue as I halted your orgasm

>so

You make me hornier then a twelve year old boy
Your pussy juice's sparkle like a million shooting stars
What I'm trying to say is I want to skull fuck you
Suddenly my arm is drenched as your water breaks. I've always wanted to fuck a girl in labor before. If I'm lucky it's a girl so I can throatfuck your daughter as I fuck your nasty cunt.
I break my rythm of fingering your pussy and start teasing you instead, rubbing my fingers along your lips and sucking at your clit holding onto this rythm and before you climax I stop, gently rubbing at your mound, as you groan and beg for me to continue as I halted your orgasm

Op please send this to her

he did it omfg

OP I'm saving these pictures to show everyone that your no longer a faggot

As you ride me moaning and gasping, exclaiming my name, I grab your breasts, kneeding them and squeezing your nipples in between my fingers, then leaning in to suckle on your left nipple occasinally nibbling, listening intently to your cute mewls and squeals, making this all the more pleasurable for me as I start lifting my hips to match your thrusts

As you bounce on my cock yelling my name and making hoarse breathless groans I suddenly take over and lift you up, keeping you buried to the hilt, as I lay you down and begin thrusting hard, pulling out until only my head is in, then abruptly pushing back in.

Leaning in to nibble at your neck, sucking, and teething as I give you numerous hickies, then smiling as you orgasm, your legs crossing together to keep me in as you shake and quiver under me, I still haven't finished but I want to keep this pleasurable for you, I gently gyrate my hips instead as you ride out the wave of your intense orgasm, kissing, you forehead, your eyes, your nose, lips, and your chin, then going down back your neck.

inb4 walk the dinosaur

fucking update OP we need to see results

Sorry that I'm slow and that this thread isn't active maybe if there were more people contributing I'll post more

And then I turn you over and start whipping your bare ass with a belt as hard as I can. Slowly at first and then faster and faster. The belt whistles through air and crashes down on your now welted ass again and again and again.

Buy me something.

Then we shall use it as a sex toy

I stop with the gentle love and go back to being hard, as I build up speed your clit grinds against my groin, you immediately get stimulated again thanks to your raw, red pussy, you start desperately scratching at my back as you, yelling vile profanities at me as I fuck you mercilessly, "god what a naughty fucking bitch you are" I think to myself, suddenly that thought immediately passes by me as I feel an impending orgasm, I start making harder pumps into you, as you also near your climax. I stop and begin jabbing in hard, feeling my balls tighten as my cum starts spurting wildly inside of you as you start cumming on me as well, I then pull out my still ejaculating dick spraying your stomach, as I look down at your grool, cum covered sweat streaked body and your reddened, cute face, staring intently at your half closed sexually lidded eyes

I pull out, wiping my throbbing cock on your shaking leg, before making the aeroplane noise.

I rise up jamming your cock into your mouth shouting 'here comes the plane, nyoom'

alt pic...

Or, I grab your hair tight, thrusting deeper into you thinking of how much better and sexier when i was fucking your mum and your baby sister in that threesome

Fag has two phones. Made up snapchat.

pls OP either one of these

Yeah sure

I'm on it

lel

This bitch

wow this chick does rp's on snapchat and gets turned on by the idea of getting pregnant by you, and yet she doesn't want to be in a threesome, she just turned vanilla OP.

Ikr

I sigh happily at the thought as i climax into you, feeling so relaxed as i am inside you i let loose my now full bladder, my deeply yellow piss filling your vagina, making a warm puddle moistening out hairy, sweaty bodies

I keep thrusting hard into you and pull your hair even tighter, your pull back with me at the slight sensation of pain on your scalp, as you're practically close to me I lean in and start nibbling at your ear and go to your neck again making more hickies on your pockmarked skin, all the while clutching your smooth, soft hair, listening intently on your pained moans, I then smirk with an idea, roughly pushing you back down on the bed, your ass upi in the air, I take out my cock, glistening wet with your pussy juice, I then slightly lick at your puckered asshole and take aim with my cock, lightly jabbing at your ass to tease, then plunging deep as you groan loudly in pain.

i tip my fedora and say 'm'lady'

She's going to sleeput heckkkk

Well not so vanilla then since she (Might) likes pissplay, well thanks for the night OP, unless someone makes a story about fucking her in her sleep

I might make another thread tomorrow somewhere around 5pm est
Anyway night Sup Forumstards