Tonight's dinner

Tonight's dinner.
Thoughts?

looks edible enough. would eat/10

A lot of onion and oil(?) + 4 prawns.
Not very filling and the prawns could make you ill
2/10

Delish

Over cooked the onions slightly the scrimps looks tasty though.

Op here. The shrimp is straight fire. I threw in some peanut butter into the frying pan. Made the onions taste like shit.

jesus christ op just order a pizza. And canned beans are pretty cheap and filling if money is the problem here.

looks like what I puked on the 1st

Op here. Willing to cook something better. I'm thinking something involving sour cream and eggs.

>dairy
I'd rather not.

Made an amazing meatloaf for about $6, accompanied by a $0.69 can of green beans, and a $0.25 baked potato, I'm in business. Even have a ton of leftovers for tomorrow. Add 2 bucks to my total... I used half a pack of bacon on this shit. Leftover from using the other half on homemade potato soup, 2 days ago. It was also delish, and cheap for 2 days. Prob cost $4 to make a big pot of soup, full of bacon and flavor. Ate it with toast, was bomb.

Keep accumulating jars of spices and herbs. Keep staple veggies on hand, never be hungry. Be sure to keep rice/bread/pasta on hand. Otherwise you eat a pan of fried onions with 4 shrimp... and then you drink water until you can manage to fall asleep. Not cool, unless you're on Atkins or some shit.

What you need... is a natural hard work/food coma at night. I am learning this. Also, gaining weight... but working out to become more desirable and substantial. Feels better already.

Boil the egg in the sour cream.

>bacon
-1/10
>shrimp
0/10

Like this?

Now you're doing it!

Gotta have a good meal

lol wtf

Don't forget the paper. Lots and lots of paper.

You have enough food with your fucking oil?
And use a bag of frozen raw shrimps, what's 4 gonna do?

When I still ate eggs, I would eat the shells.

making food doesnt have to be very hard and its not a huge deal

Added a small amount of garlic salt for taste. Ramsey would be proud

Bacon on my meatloaf is worse than having 4 little shrimp in a bed of burnt onions on a plate? Okay. Hope your onions were good, OP.

dear christ!

It's done. Bone app the teeth.

>slightly

wew

Move aside OP, you're cooking is shit.

You're single parent will be mad, if you don't clean up this mess and stop playing with food.

>Things are tough on both of us right now. Work with me, Champ. Try.

Overcooked the onion, but I like them crispy.

>MINCE FRESH GARLIC AND USE EITHER KOSHER SALT OR HIMALAYAN PINK SEA SALT YOU FAGGOT!

>bone apple teeth

Tell it to me straight.. do I have a future in the food industry?

inb4
>you're =/= your

also 88888, checkem.

Baby, if you can make eggshells, eggs, sour cream, garlic, and salt look like cake- you can get a job anywhere~