ITT: Artists without a single bad album

ITT: Artists without a single bad album

you start

Figure 8

figure 8 is pretty good, just not constantly perfect or sonically identical to his earlier work. It's overproduced, and not his best, but if Figure 8 were released by another artist that artist would be among my favorites.

One of best albums desu. Everything Means Nothing To Me is a masterpiece.

Nick Drake.

/thread/

Me, because i don't have one xDDDDD ;ddddd

It might not be x/o or either/or but it's consistant and has some memorable tracks, so i wouldn't call it a bad album

Everything Reminds me of Her has some of his best guitar parts

Eliot Smith doesn't have one good album.

I can't get into Elliott Smith's post-Either/Or albums. Not even joking there's something up with the higher fidelity of the later albums that rubs me the wrong way. The lower fidelity sound is more comforting.

your mum doesnt have one good album

>He didn't even know how good his last album was

James Blake

Yeah i get that, they don't have the same lo-fi intimate vibe of his early stuff. Most of what I love about ES is his songwriting, though, which still shines through a lot on Figure 8, but I get you. The either/or remaster took out a lot of the rough edges and tape hiss that I thought added to the album, that low fidelity is so important

I think this is one of his best albums. They're all pretty much tied for first place though

Depends on if you count "not very good" as bad, because his last album was not very good

Weezer

pic related

also i cant say i agree with this but i can sympathize with it

forgot the pic... Pavement

fag

Everything after Human should've went on his other proggier band

pic related

well yeah
agreed, even if their later stuff is a tad weak

You know it's true

Ween

Well if you only made two....