STREAM RAID GET IN HERE /B ROS

STREAM RAID GET IN HERE /B ROS

It's 2017 and hes still fat as fuck and not losing any weight. Just talk about him being his weight/health it will really upset him.

.tv/boogie2988

Fuck you OP he actually has a disability that causes his weight.

overeating is not a disability

>disability

kys

Boogie's a cool dude, dude

kek

well if you like him dont u want him to be around for more than a few more years. if he doesnt change thats all hes got

>overeating is not a disability
kek

Dude post the link please I don't know how to fat

Yeah sure. Let's bully the guy who inspires younger people to better themselves and others to genuinely do kind things for the sake of doing something kind.

Pick a better target, nigger faggot

Boogie plsgo nobody wants to watch your stream

>Trying to raid a stream that has over 1,000 viewers.
Your stupid troll comments will get lost in the shuffle. It's much more fun to pick streams with just a handful of people watching.

Oh my god you fucking pussy

Found the fem boy

>.tv/boogie2988
Good bait

Jokes on you, we actually like him

>Against bullying
>Calls user a nigger faggot

.tv/avilo

this thin skinned fuck is fun to trigger

OP HERE I DIDNT KNOW HE WOULD HAVE SO MANY VIEWERS, YOU CAN STILL DONATE AND PUT MEAN MESSAGES IN UR DONATION OR TALK ABOUT HIS HEALTH. ILL GO FIRST

cant stop watching this

is op boog trying to get donations? fucking straight g

WHO SNITCHED

Yes, he just acknowledged this thread on his stream. Had to stop watching

It's obvious OP is the fatass on stream. The whole "troll" going on is that it's his birthday when it really isn't. If this was real, the trolling would actually be mean.

Who the fuck would bully Boogie?

NYPA

this motherfucker is actually trying to call us out

Sup Forums must send their love to this fat fuck amediatly.
Do it now!

lol hes going on about getting cucked and really explaining it. must be super insecure

HE JUST ADMITTED TO BEING AN ACTUAL CUCK

LOL HE HASNT SEEN HIS OWN DICK IN 40 YEARS

POST YOUR LOVE FOR THIS FAT FUCKING IDIOT Sup Forums

hes been drinking, hes literally crying

Self confidence issues much? Kys

cant wait till he dies

christ

AM I HONESTLY DOING THIS ALONE?

im not him faggot

YOU KYS

"thatnbgamer : Sup Forums RAAAId" newfag cringe

he really did get mad when i made the wife joke

whoosh

lol yea

SOMEONE DONATE $3 AND TELL HIM HE WONT LIVE TO 50

hes high on something, this has the ability to turn into a meltdown

somebody already did

why the fuck would he lose weight? Guy makes money of fat exploitation videos. All he need to is cry from time to time and make promises.
Thats it.

I DIDNT SEE HIT HMM

went to raid, actually liked the fat bro

UM CUS IF HE DOESNT HE WONT LIVE TILL 50

does it look likes he cares? Guy is over 40.,what makes you think his going to lose weight?
Santa Claus is not real

It won't work on him. He browses Sup Forums and he don't give a shit about trolls

why would you raid boogie? sure he is fat but still, all of you are.

He noticed me!
Been saying I love him yet he calles me names?

>ask what Sup Forums is
good job guys you did it

IM NOT FAT NIGGER

lawl dubs tells the truth

/thread

did you miss the part where bashed Sup Forums users? he called all of us beta cucks and said he used to lurk but he GRADUATED to leddit

no wonder he did, you fucking are.

go worship your lard admitted cuck idol faggot

its impossible for boogie to cuck me, he can not insert penis into my gf, she is too fat

Oh man, I called him out after he was bragging that he has earled a million dollars adn has 250 in the bank, and said he should hire a personal trainer and build a gym room. He fired back with "my knees are too sore to exercise, I cant even get in an MRI machine to scan my body to see if im healthy!"

>immediately takes a sip from his MEGA GULP mountain dew.

RAM HIM BOYS

LOL HES GETTING MAD

>literally pulling the ptsd card

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY PTSD CASUED ME TO EAT 3 PIZZAS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Eating excess calories is not a disability.

Nut?

I wany Jay from Jayztwocentz to react to this rant, Jay actually overcame his obesity, and he was just as fat. These wah muh mom was abusive!!! I hate this fucker.

he doesn't even HAVE to go to the gym to lose weight he just needs to eat differently.

Raid still up faggots?

You'll never get the nut.
Does anyone know what that song was called when someone donated 100 bucks?

Pre-boxy days

hahahahaha he is lecturing

Holy shit this fucking lard drones on and on every year about all the things that prevent him from losing weight when the only thing stopping him from losing weight is his inability to not stuff food down his fat fucking neck.

I can't believe this motherfucker. Calling out Sup Forums and not getting his shit pushed in. Sup Forums is truly dead.

MUH CONDISHUNS
MUH PTSD
MUH BACK
MUCH KNEES

Should of lost the weight back when you could walk instead of being a bitch.

Just because you have a little bit of popularity doesnt mean shit boogie. You are worthless.

Yeah but telling fat people to stop eating so much is like telling feminist to eat a bag of dicks. Bad time m8.

the golden days really.

ON THE JOB BOB

WHAT DO?`

CRISIS

This guy really is a sad self-loathing fuck. Yeah, you keep yourself like that after like 10 years of internet fame because you love yourself. Sure.

SHIT OUT OF BEER

I have cake, but don't worry it's self medication.

You cucks didn't even rustle his Jimmies

>muh ptsd muh body
>oh I got cake in the fridge btw
JUST

i only eat cake once a week tho

If nobody heard the lecture here's what he said-
I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep

kek

I love how fat fucks have to act like they can't go for a 10 minute walk every fucking day. I get it with all that weight your joints probably do hurt and you feel like shit, but if you don't GET UP AND MOVE AROUND it literally won't get any better. All you have to do is fucking get up and walk for minutes a day.

That hi poppy segment made me wanna gouge my fucking eyes out

HOW MANY OF MY COMMENTS ARE GETTING THROUGH?
DO I NEED TO SWITCH ACCOUNT?

he said he struggles to walk 10 feet across his house, but some how he still gains weight sitting in his chair playing video games all day. someone is clearly feeding this beast.

> I promise it will _probably_ get better.

"12 year old neckbeard trolls" excuse me but the only thing keeping boogie male is his neckbeard

JAYZTWOCENTZ I LOVE YOU