2. Is your country infested by poles

1. Sarmatian
2. Yes

pole immigration must be ridiculously low

we have like 4000 poles and we are that red

wiki gives a lot more Poles or at least Polish ancestry for Argentina

it's darker than Greece and we definitely have more than 4000

Yeah, but they're alright.

My best friend at the high school was a Polish-descendant.

>No Poles in Serbia and Montenegro

Immigration to Latin America is inflated as fuck. Everything here is self-reported and you should fucking believe no single data from Latin America.

our polish descended people live in the north, and are the same as the ones of brazil, they came from brazil are corssed the frontier.

>'our polish' 'peiple' 'live' 'in' 'the' 'north and 'i'll 'keep' 'implying' 'shit'

argentina is full of amerindians you fucking shithhead. where did you see a pole? in your wanna-be-white dreams as you slept comfortably in your recesive bed in your country-club as the amerindian majority carefully plans to flatten your house?

flag
FUCKING YES

There is a polish guy at my work and he is really nice

yes
just a little bit, most polish people I know are nice people tho so I never understood the bad stereotype they get in europe

Dude, I'm from Curitiba. At least half of the city has *some* Polish blood.

Can I have an invite to the wedding?

Why are there so many Poles in South Africa?

In Brazil, polish are concentrated in the south mainly in ParanĂ¡ and Santa Catarina. I know several descendants of Poles

In Argentina there are no Poles, what a bullshit map. I'm sure it's info taken from ''Wikipedia''

American
Am descend of pole

why are you so autistic?

Flag
No, sadly. Polish qts are rare here

No, they're mostly women, most of them probably work as whores

hello, ------ski here

t. Wilson Mamani Quispe

wiki says that we are 60% spanish and 60% italian
and according to wikipedia there's about 700 million people in brazil

Why do they always collect scrap metal? I thought they left Poland behind to avoid this.