You are now the new owner of Sup Forums

You are now the new owner of Sup Forums

What's the first thing you do?

/thread

Gloat, kill myself

/thread

Make myself moot and shit post with the moot username.

Kill the repetitive threads and b& the faggots.
Then I would make raids mandatory and we would troll the shit out of everything and everyone on the internet.
PA request would be encouraged and all other kinds of chaos

Eliminate Sup Forums

Ban people like you for posting pointless threads and fat slags!

wordfilter for cuck
autoban for normie
on Sup Forums

Sell Sup Forums to the highest bidder.

Delete this shitty website

Day of the rake

Ban all Canadians.

Make it profitable by selling capacha space to people who need brain metadata

Fucking shut it down and sell it's assets.

Ban all weeaboos, furries, and bronies in sight

Sup Forums belongs to the Normal people

Ban all you High School Faggotts

Burn the fucking server farm to the ground.

Look at the financials and create a business plan using blue green UX ad clithroughs in a audience retention matrix.

close it

Delet Sup Forums all together

delete Sup Forums

Good idea

make a board for girls with braces.

>wordfilter for cuck

Underrated

close it

- transfer servers to belize
- lock out mods
- let b be true random
- cheese pizza paradise!

Ban Traps and Fur fags

sound legit, i'd hire this guy and blindly let him do whatever the fuck he wanted as long as it didn't fuck up my revenue. give him hella bonuses when he did good. go play golf or ride in hot air balloons or whatev the fuck rich peeps do.

Somebody works in marketing.

so much this

chain moot back to a sever and tell him to get his ass back to work

No, I'm a business analyst.

/fag/ board, 6mb post size, I always wanted a material theme for Sup Forums as well, /text/ an only text board.

Close it.
And then see how all of you goes apeshit.

Normal people don't even come to Sup Forums.

Bring back (You)

Consider it done

Make #fortune site wide
Delete Sup Forums

>delete
>website

i dont think you understand what it takes to handle a website

/fur/
/nig/
/roll/

Done

Nothing

I would create a membership subscription option where members can create threads that only other members can see. In my opinion this would improve the quality of some of the threads if you're willing to pay for it. Something cheap like $2 per month. Sup Forums is already sustainable via ads but this could help out a little as well. People who are willing to pay are less likely to be faggots. Members can get slightly better quality threads as well as having access to the chaos Sup Forums is known for. Members also wouldn't have to solve captchas.

bring back the jlist ads

>make money
>use money to make sex to girls
>realize my life is empty
>sabotage my relationships with everyone I know
>binge drink
>buy kewl guns

already a thing retard.
VIP board, and pass members don't require captchas

delete system 32

>not having a platinum account

well fuck. They clearly stole my idea lol. Anyways I would work on making the ads invulnerable to ad block and make them somewhat quality. Sup Forums is a very specific group of people with similar interests. A lot of companies are willing to pay a decent amount to target such a precise group.

Delete this gay-ass post.

I would sell it to the highest bidder and divorce my wife, ensuring she is comfortable.
I would take the leftover money and invest it in anonymity, centrifuges, incubators, and other useful micro lab equipment.

I would continue to work in order to fund my hobby, and just see where things go from there.

Your an idiot. Been here for years. And there used to be ads for things like J-list, but Hiroshima cucked the website over a little and added these retarded malicious ads

This

Find companies edgy enough to advertise on this site and get it out of the red and into the black. Then tell the mods to lighten up and only remove things that are illegal where the servers are. If governments complain tell them they can block the site if they want to. If any do post detailed instructions on how to get around government lockouts.

Allow jailbait as long as it's not actual CP

matthias?

Wait, wut? We are all normal faggot. The fuck is wrong with you?

Well, I didn't notice that because nobody replies to me.

BRING

BACK

SNACKS

make /his/ JUST history. create /hum/ for the butt hurt humanities faggots that would no doubt follow.

remove /pony/ perma IP bans for anyone posting mlp on any board.

Sup Forums gets 2008/2009 word filters back for a time

Create a trap board and allow softcore cp on Sup Forums

Sup Forums is moderated by the FBI. You don't have control over what content is and isn't allowed on Sup Forums

Who is that? I'm just a anaerobe enthusiast with more ideas and responsibility than time and permissions.

Definitely create a trap board though.

BananaChan

nanners get their own board.

i mean /ylyl board for itself

Okay I'll also create a /FBI/ for them

so basically ?

you definitely sound like him.
buddy of mine.

/thread

Word filter for the word "cumquat." I hate that word.

Bring back IDs to Sup Forums.

Larger upload limit, allow multiple pictures per post.

Allow MP4 files to be uploaded.

Ban ALL underage fags who post.

Strictly enforce anonyminity in all threads unless OP states in the thread to reveal themselves (I.e., faces of b thread).

Also, moar chocolate milk.

Ban anyone who isn't posting cheese pizza.

I guess I've used ad block since 2010 then. Whenever it's paused all I see are trash ads that I don't even consider. I guess that goes for most websites. Hopefully in the future they'll get better at not being intrusive to the webpage and actually decent.

I've noticed google targets your emails and web history to target you. I've been getting ads for building design firms suspiciously along with other stuff.

Bring back higher image res limits

That shit irks me to no end.
I have a folder full of at least 100 webms that are now too large to be posted here.
Fucking bullshit.

i get a lot of ads to increase cock size, but i've never looked into any of that

Sorry, I go by a different pseudonym. I hope he's well.

To clarify, I love my wife and am not talking about terrorism. I just wanna work on my own with germs but there's no way to do that and make a living in this world. I would be happy if I could have my own lab, fuck around reading science journals, and maybe running a D&D game now and then, but instead I'm a consultant to the food industry because that is easy money.

Maybe I'm the new owner of Sup Forums and I really did take care of it just for you.

I love you, user.

get rid of the malicious ads then.

Yeah. IMO it's not really a bad thing. Have Sup Forums targeted ad and the google ad where it shows you whatever. For example, I bought a bayonet on Ebay recently and I have had an ebay ad showcasing similar items.

no problem mat, but it's as if i'm talking to him right now.
I'm amazed.

> He doesn't use an ad blocker

i do. but i'd like to support my home for the past 12 1/2 years again.

People aren't as unique as they like to think they are. It pleases and surprises me, although it probably shouldn't, that there are other people out there that have outlooks similar to mine.

Sup Forums's already a specialize group of people. It's not hard to put an ad up here that we would care about. They just have to be willing to buy software that counters ad block.

Then buy a Sup Forums pass.

i'm not gonna trip/namefag. Bad stigma.

It's best to assume he's stupid if that's his idea of content that Sup Forums cares about.

Make a board where everyone has mod power, but only for that board. Maybe not ban power or ban only from that board.

Start deleting all the stupid threads of this board and banning people who post in them.

And this is the reason why u r not the owner. Those people that make those threads are one of the largest user based of this site. If you ban most of them, u will have a pretty dead site, and soon you will been the person that drive Sup Forums to the ground..while the past owners led to its boom. Sucka

So ban everyone?

>implying everyone here posts in threads I don't like

that has nothing to do with why i'm not the owner.

kek

Not A Bad Idea....

consider it done

no more faces of Sup Forums threads

Make a new board called /t/ trash, in which will be a place for the mentally disabled threads (e.g. Trap, Lolli threads)

every thread on this website is mentally disabled.
who decides? you?