My gf is thinking about webcaming, and would like to know if anyone here would watch her

My gf is thinking about webcaming, and would like to know if anyone here would watch her

post tits first

I would watch her

THIS

What do you guys think of her ass?

8/10
would smack that ass

Their small but nice and perky

Would I watch? Yes. Would I pay? No. But that's just my policy.

She likes hearing what you guys think of her

I'd love to suck on those little titties

I don't think she's real - the chick is hot though

i think she ruined a great body with trashy tattoos.

Your gf wants to sell herself to men online. That's great, and can make her a decent amount of money if she is attractive. However, this can be a slap in the face to you. What do you get from knowing she is parading her body to men online while you are out working and providing her with your companionship. It is not a fair trade OP. You should set clear ground rules about what she can and can't do for money online. Don't let her do anything sneaky either. If you think she won't fly off for a weekend to get ducked by some ugly rich dude for $2k you are sorely mistaken.

Tread lightly OP

She would like that

I like her, would watch

Yeah I'd jerk to her

what's her cam name gonna be?
is she neatly trimmed or shaved clean?

Well she's very real and very horny

she definitely seems to have the body for it. I would hit / watch

A WHOLE FUCKING THREAD AND YOU FUCKING RETARDS DON'T ASK FOR ANY VERIFICATION?

HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE ON Sup Forums? HOW?

HOW ARE YOU ALL SO FUCKING RETARDED????

Who the fuck cares about verification, this guy is showing off his girlfriend.

Besides:"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Well I encouraged her to do it it's not just about the money I like showing her off and she likes the idea of it

If it was for free yeah but if she wants money forgetaboutit.

>Implying

How are you so retarded?

This is not his girlfriend. This is another faggot, jerking of to faggots jerking off about imaginary girl.

You are all disgusting.

I'll direct you to the second part of my previous post and leave it there.

verification of what, dipshit? not claiming to be a girl. dumping a few pics. what needs verified?

You are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums

She likes to keep it nice and smooth

YOU FUCING AUTISTIC WASTE OF SPACE.

VERIFICATION THAT THIS IS YOUR "GIRLFRIEND" YOU BASEMENT-DWELLING CLOSET FAGGOT.

CANCER.

NO PROOF THAT YOU KNOW HER

Been here since 06 buddy.

Telling somebody they're cancer is pretty cancerous.

ah, very millennial of you

>Implying 06

No self respecting oldfag would ever be this cancerous.

Fuck out of my Sup Forums

so out of curiousity, what's her relationship with her dad like?

It makes me happy that she's sexy enough to make you guys think she's not real

>my Sup Forums

And there we go

She wouldn't mind verifying she's real if you guys want

Proof or gtfo you fucking faggot

Please go back to lelddit

give us a timestamp then, all these fags wanting a verification for a post that traditionally doesn't require it, fuck it.

hur my b, mom bring me some more grape soda please.

I'd tell you not to breed so your cancerous genes don't get passed down but we know you're going to die the fucking virgin you are.

Hey that's pretty rude friend

Shut your stupid cancerous mouth.

wow friendo

There you fuckers go, she's real

Nice, any idea where she's gonna cam? definitely interested, she's hot.

beautiful breast. Would definitely suck that nipple

We haven't really done any research yet so not sure where she'll do it

if you are down with camming as well, and arent a completely ugly faggot with no personality, couples on chaturbate are often quite successful.

She's horny and wants to know what you guys would do to her

I've modded for several girls on chaturbate myself, their support can be a pain in the ass to deal with, system is pretty aids, but it's by far the best site out there right now. nood.tv is up and coming but still in beta as of now.

post her asshole pls. i bet it's nice.

I'd love to tie her down and play with her tits

It's very nice I just had my cock in it today. No pics of it though sorry

We'll look into it she's excited!!

She loves being tied down and choked

perfect. I'll tie her down anytime she wants and fuck her with my hands on her throat, squeezing gently but firmly as she gasps

could definitely get a good viewer base with that bod and those kinks.

Awesome, looking at her she definitely has what it takes to get big on chaturbate, also like the other guys said if you're not against it, couples are very popular on there, if you can find your dynamic and audience, most people on there find a usual crowd pretty soon, tight knit groups are formed.

nood is a future alternative if chaturbate doesn't work out, theyre currenctly working on an invite only basis though, no chance of getting on there as a starter.

Any idea what her (your) username is gonna be?

i love having my hands around a cute neck. post her grabbing herself.

They allow light bondage on CB, nothing hardcore though.

That just made her pussy throb!!

Didn't actually know that. This explains alot. I always thought it was more that the couples weren't that way inclined, now I know.

Yeah they're very keen on vague rules on chaturbate, a friend of mine got banned once for jokingly letting a dragon plushie eat out her ass, it was deemed beastiality, also very large dildos are banned, amongst other things.

First and foremost...NEVER sign with any "studio" they take your money and give you nothing...either get a manager who will bring in uaranteed outside viewers (I did this for 5 years) or sign DIRECTLY with the sites...

#2 Multi-Cam...and do Chaturbate and MyFreeCams at the same time, make double the money.

Make a Website and use IT to drag in viewers..DON'T count on the site making you rich, they don't give a fuck.

OP is a massive cuck

He is getting cucked by faggots because he is not enough for her.

She isn't sure what her username would be yet, she said she's thinking about it. She said she wants me to fuck her good on camera

This is a good way to get yourself fucked over by support should you ever need help though, there's a pretty strict policy on both sites NOT to mention competitors, let alone multi stream, I've heard of several cases where people got shafted for doing this.

Oh, and find the fucking Sugar Daddies and regulars who have MONEY in your channel and treat them like GOD, and everyone else treat them like they are lucky to be there...you make better money that way, and your regulars ad SDs will compete for who can tip more...

This is a good tip, but don't treat them like GODS, no, treat them like good company, create a community, not everyone is out to get you.

Yeah, you don't ever talk about it. And DON'T use the same name on both sites...I had one girl who would run 4 sites at once...Did it for a year and never got caught...it helps to have a manager who knows IT to make sure you set it up right and don't get caught.

(This is her now) and thanks for the info guys ;)
And trust me, my man is plenty.
The thought of people watching turns me on. It's something new to try. I love trying everything.

You want the regulars to get along, you want them to come back for something more than just your tits. (which inevitably means more money)

I'm just saying, those who provide the MAJOR bulk of the money and do rains of dollars and shit, are the guys who should be getting the attention...although it is ALL by ear, since there are guys who GET OFF on being ignored and will tip HUGE just to get her attention...

Yeah it's pretty different per room, you gotta find a dynamic that works for the crowd you're attracting.

Oh yeah...and be fucking interesting...especially to those in the 30-60 range...since they tip over 9000% more than guys in their late teens and 20s on average...If you play music, make it music 30-60 year old guys will like and so on...

Most guys who tip big, don't do it for the nudity as much as for the feeling they are your friend and part of something and a part of your life...make your room feel that way, and you'll make HUGE bux.

(Still her, I took over) I am horny though guys, I really liked the detailed comments with what you'd do to me ;)
Tell me more, I'm touching myself..

Remember...ALWAYS...any guy who spends a few per DAY in your room, dropping $100+ per day on you, is a MONUMENTALLY lonely guy who has very little in the way of real life joy and fun, and YOU are his joy and fun and the more he feels like you care about his trip, the more you make...

I'd tear those panties off and eat that smooth pussy till my tongue goes numb

Wanna know what I would do? I would put you on cam and let several sites have you at once, and you would have like 2 privates going at once most times, and you'd be making about $9-$15 per minute for hours on end, and you'd be able to make $2000+ per week....

Otherwise I have no interest in you,and your boyfriend can have you...

Would you let me call you mommy like a pervert?

Mmm That really turned me on thinking about that ;)

body like a fridge

would not tap

Trust me, I did this long enough to know that once she is making $10 a minute, she will do almost anything and allow almost anything...it may take a while but she will do things she never ever imagined herself doing on that fucking camera...

Hell. Fucking. Yes.

Hahah so you're just a horny manager? :P

I'd wrap one hand around your throat while fucking your mouth. after I cum (mouth or face/tits, your choice) I'd kiss and nibble your nipples and play with your clit until I'm ready for round two

Hahahah like a fridge?

I'm glad you like it ;)

A camgirl is requested to do the following on a daily basis...all of which would get her banned...

Shit in a bucket...shit on cam, shit in the shower

Piss on cam in many different ways like the above...

Fuck her pets

Fart on cam..

Eat Disgusting stuff...

Injure herself in various ways for large lump sums of money...

Etc.

y/n?

I'll be your mommy, hunny ;)

Would you tease me with my favorite bikini to help my cock grow?

Oh my god, that sounds so hot. That just got me really wet thinking about it.

I need a name for when she starts so that I can watch her

same

Well if I figure it out and start, I can definitely give my name for those who really wanna watch ;*

me too
for round two, you'd be on your hands and knees as I pound your pussy from behind. I reach forward and alternately play with your tits or grab your throat