youtube.com/watch?v=H0NpSq2DTIA
youtube.com/watch?v=tAoWEPwLsms
youtube.com/watch?v=h_XLVrTygVc
youtube.com/watch?v=9jwt_fEAszQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1ldTCLB8_BM
rockdirt.com/rivers-cuomo-explains-why-he-doesnt-screw-groupies/3590/
weezerpedia.com/wiki/index.php?title=A_Mad_and_Furious_Master
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rivers is a different kind of loser now.

YEAH IT FEEEEELS LIKE SUMMER

>mfw

They all look like legitimate douchebag rich white rock stars on that cover. At least rivers went for some obvious humor, his cowboy look still makes me laugh but in a cringey way

youtube.com/watch?v=H0NpSq2DTIA

this is fucking surreal holy shit
I NEED SOME AXE BODY SPRAY

If the new single is indicative of what's going to be on the new album...then prepare for Make Believe 2

pinkerton bombed on release

matt sharp left the band, he was like the only check to balance rivers

this basically made rivers obsessed with chasing after mainstream success, and it got worse and worse with each successive album until either raditude or hurley. after that they started getting better with ewbaite and the white album, and then last week they released this new single and it appears rivers hasn't learned anything

tl;dr: rivers is obsessed with creating a hit

>20 secs in and rivers says "homeboys"

he's a very special kind of cringy

Not a bad song DESU. He just doesn't have the pipes to start hitting those high notes. Was kind of embarrassing.

This is the funniest thing i have seen

youtube.com/watch?v=tAoWEPwLsms

>band has 5 drummers
youtube.com/watch?v=h_XLVrTygVc

I wonder if I would screaming "YEAAAAAA AXE BOY SPRAY" if I was there. I probably fucking would.

>band has phenomenal drummer poorly playing lead guitar while phenomenal lead guitarist jumps around like an autist

Weezer has become way too avate-garde for me

>OH YEAAAAAH, NOW I'M IN THE MOOD!
Holy fucking kek, this is the funniest thing I've seen on here for a while. This is why I love Weezer and Cuomo though, no one is as endearingly awkward and cringey

I've been listening to Pinkerton a shit ton recently and I like it. Not better than Blue, but still a good album

Weezer was never really that good to begin with

There's something deliciously surreal and wrong about the bassline on its own while he's talking at the start. Like it's a horror song, it sounds off tone without the lyrics, and him talking about Axe Body Spray cements it.

I've always wanted some rockstar to make fun of all these odd bullshit "AXE Redbull Warheads Vans Tour 2017" things, so that was fucking great, 10/10.

holy shit

Has asian pussy ruined Rivers?

they cleaned up, found Jesus

I think it's better than Blue. It's honestly kind of baffling that it was so poorly received on its release. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Everyone likes Pinkerton user.

He needs some sweet and sour sauce.

I think Blue just "rocks" more for me, like gets me excited and has more guitar action if that makes sense. While Pinkerton makes me feel, some of the lyrics on a few of those songs are amazing. When an artist puts his soul on an album the entire way through you feel it, and Pinkerton was the first album I felt that

>i need some axe body spray
>second verse give me a little squirt
>aww yea now im in the MOOD
what the absolute fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=1ldTCLB8_BM
Weezer is my favourite band :)

Pinkerton's a great album, that's why it broke him when it bombed. I hope that image is just exaggerating, but something definitely went wrong with Rivers after it, I mean just look at , he's gone full Brendan Frasier.

rivers are*

holy shit

They were showing such promise, just as they were gaining back the fans love they decide to flush it with one blatant money grub single.

Hasn't it come out that rivers is bipolar? Or did wikipedia lie?

Doesn't have bipolar, just a wee bit of the 'tism

good one

Beverly Hills harps off of The Joker so much its shameful

>When we’re on tour, I try to find a massage parlor wherever we go. It’s become a ritual – wandering around the seedy district at three in the morning, searching for some action. I prefer the full body massage with a ‘happy ending’. It can start to feel kind of empty after a while, but you can meet some really cool people. A lot of times it’s the older ladies I really like – they have this nice maternal vibe. The reason I started with the prostitutes was solely to work on my negotiating skills. Once I mastered negotiating with a naked woman asking me for money, dealing with Interscope was a piece of cake.

rockdirt.com/rivers-cuomo-explains-why-he-doesnt-screw-groupies/3590/

Jesus Christ what a fucking dork

It's the only Weezer album I like and it's definitely top ten material for me.

Pinkerton was ahead of its time.

>great first couple albums
>pinkerton, blue, maladroit all high quality
>green not as great but still alright
>then rivers sets off on a quest to create the perfect pop song, creating a bunch of shit albums in the process
>after a series of awful mistakes, finally succeeds in surprising the fans with an actually good album (EWBAITE), proclaiming a return to form
>follows it up with an even better album, things are really looking up with rumors of a "black" album focusing on the darker shit the label didn't want them to put into the white album
>suddenly
>another shitty fucking single that would have fit right in with the worst of their catalog

being a weezer fan is a special kind of rollercoaster

motherfucker turned this shit into a harvard english professor, dude is fully gone and has been since at least this mile marker

buckle up bitch

weezerpedia.com/wiki/index.php?title=A_Mad_and_Furious_Master

why is pinkerton Sup Forumscore again? it's such a shitty album.
>that part where they have to stop playing on across the sea because rivers had a pair of pantsu on his head while singing and tripped and fell over pat's drum set and they had to set it up again but kept recording but only until they finish seting up the drums again
>that part where matt's E string snaps on why bother and rivers whips his cock out and tells him to strum that instead, all the while matt is repeating the last word of rivers' sentences one octave higher
>that part in getchoo where brian stops playing cause he wants to go to mcdonalds so rivers brings the mic and when they get there he records the mexican working the drivethru saying "wha can i getchoo" and as soon as that last word is out he goes "AHUH" real loud and just keeps doing it for like 15 minutes until brian decides he wants a big mac with no pickles and a shamrock shake but it's july and they don't have them and the total is $1.45 and just after they leave matt says he wants a medium fries and asks to go back but rivers won't say yes or no he just repeats whatever matt says but in a much higher pitch voice and in an extremely racist chinese accent
>that part where rivers is sampling the evangelion theme on el scorcho but it's really fucking loud and you can hear his mom open the basement door and yell it him to turn it down but like really far back into the mix because it's just so fucking loud
>that part in butterfly where brian rips a really long fart and he and pat are giggling about it in the background and rivers pretends not to hear them but he's getting annoyed that they're distracting him and you can hear him getting progressively more peeved as the song goes on
who can listen to this garbage unironically????

you're a fucking poser fag if that's the only album you like from them

you post this in every thread

>start out good
>make pinkerton
>rolling stone shits on it
>rivers goes bat shit insane and increasingly chases after top 40 pop fame, alienating weezers core fan base of neckbears and chubby girls
>makes shit like beverly hills ft li wayne, (EDM edit)
>and this

>littrrly gives no fucks about selling out and being a fucking asshole

>pop fame is fleeting, barely have a few hits before gets tossed back into the emo cave he came from
>none of his old fans want him anymore
>makes back to the shack begging for them to come back
>might be getting better again
>makes white album, is okay.jpg
>new song is leaked, sounds like radio garbage
>weezer is the equivalent of a husband that beats you and says they will never do it again

Poor Rivers. ;_;
He's truly among us /r9k/ robots. Sup Forums normies of course don't understand.

Me.

It bears repeating

I got a leak of the new album.

?

he's invincible

White is better than Blue

chill the fuck out dude jeez

>why is pinkerton Sup Forumscore again? it's such a shitty album.

implying Sup Forumscore has to be good

that's pretty much the best way to put it

But make believe was a good album

well most of it isn't

rivers was doomed by the very same traits that he was loved for

Good Weezer albums:

Blue
Pinkerton
Green
Maladroit
Red
Hurley
Everything Will Be Alright In The End
White

Shit Weezer albums:
Make Believe
Raditude
Death To False Metal

This is objective. There's no refuting this.

>>One time, I even made the incredibly stupid decision of going to a “pajama” party at the Playboy Mansion. I sat by the dance floor the whole night, twitching and drooling, slightly, as hundreds of nearly-naked women writhed en masse to the music. When a warm, wet, female mouth suddenly whispered in my ear, “Let me know if you see anything you like—I can make it happen,” my glasses fogged over completely.

you can't read for SHIT can you

K