Who else is exited af for this?

Who else is exited af for this?

Literally only you.

>excited over a mid-90's brick with lackluster performance and the only selling points being electronic crap that is most assuredly not working anymore...
>mfw

But hey, at least it's PINK and thus no longer has any semblance of resale value!!

exited vs excited.

exited: go out of or leave a place.

excited: very enthusiastic and eager.

learn English retard

niggers

the album not the car you cunt

>correcting grammar on b
Fuck of newfag

>reverse google image search has nothing
>google search on artists
>soundcloud accounts with less than 100k followers
>4/10 edm

bruh u serious about this shit?

who the fuck put a pink dodge stealth on an album?

literally who?

anyway it's probably not even a DOHC 222/205 hp/tq model, probably the shitty base model.

niggers don't know about the RT/TT in piss yellow though.

Help me out. What is going on here. I had one of these but it was black with a twin turbocharger v6 and all wheel drive. 330 horsepower and was insanely fast.

mah nigga. i had a '91 white DOHC 5 speed, was fun until the tranny went and i had to sell it. hoping to get a VR4 one day down the line.

facebook./TheFilthyFrank/photos/pb.213513592059848.-2207520000.1483337914./1199370690140795/?type=3&theater

Its like ur living in fucking caves

papa's making EDM now? what.

the second album isnt edm?
atleast not like 90% of it

Yeah I have no idea what you're even talking about now. All of those artists are EDM artists.

what is it with filthy frank fans, or fans in general thinking that people care about this shit, no one cares but the 12 year old spastic retards that think they're different or special for liking cringy and disgusting humor, its not funny and you should keep this cancer with your own retarded fanbase

yeah but half of the album thats on youtube isnt edm nor close

They were all shitty. The car was far to heavy to ever be a high performance car.

kys

I'm surprised George hasn't killed himself, i would hate to have such an embarrassing fanbase

Pretty sure the album will be just as shit-tier as the car they put on it, then...

it was a grand touring car, not a sports car you moron.