So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB...

So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB. A friend of my younger sister from some small hick town in Ohio; she's in South Carolina with her family for Christmas break.

>posts this photo of them eating out for dinner
>her bitch friends from Ohio jump in and say that it's too much for a girl her age and size
>she gets upset and agrees
>her family jump in and defend her saying its a normal portion for a girl
>dad goes full blown CYBER POLIZEI BAKTRAKING CONSEQUENCES
>she messages my sister saying she is having a shit christmas and her holiday is ruined

Is this really a child's/girl's portion in the US? I mean she ate it all and was happy with it, so no problem there. I couldn't eat all that in one sitting though. Could you? What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl to keep her healthy?

Fake thread repeated multiple time.

>>Be OP have no life so fake that something happened to me for attention

Why do you do this come up with your own shit

I'd serve her a large portion of my dick.

Old and stale.

Old bait is old bait.

Who the fuck limits portions? If it's shit food of course you limit yourself but if it's good food, like what seems to be shown here, you eat until your fucking full unless you have some obvious eating disorder.

Children need to grow, I don't know why you would want to limit a child's energy intake, and therefore their building blocks necessary to grow

Because fuck kids.

Who gives a fuck if shes full then dont eat it all?

Only starving thirdworlders would feeling triggered at that portion of food.

>inb4 samefag making the same responses so samefag can post the same replies using the same pics

>inb4 samefag making the same responses so samefag can post the same replies using the same pics

Usually people are claiming to be this girl. Same pics, different story. Must be 2017.

>FB#.jpg

ayyyy this nigga!

Wassup happy 2017 fool haha

I know her. She went yo my school.

too old to fap to mate