How does Japan treat its minorities (Ainu, Okinawans, Burakumin, Koreans, Chinese Brazilians, Filipinos etc.)?

How does Japan treat its minorities (Ainu, Okinawans, Burakumin, Koreans, Chinese Brazilians, Filipinos etc.)?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryukyuan_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Okinawans
They're not japanese ?

By killing them

They are related to Japanese, but still distinct. With their own history and languages.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryukyuan_people

Ainu was already gone. no Iunu have vivid identity of themself therefore this matter issue is not existing. Korea and Chinese? Just get out from Japan. They should love own country.
Okinawan is not minority. Burakumin is not existing anymore. They turned like left wings of american and making money from human right business.

Ainu are dead, burakumin are a social class explicitly treated like shit

Burakumin is not existing in Japnan anymore. They got enough money and great treatment from authority for long time. This discrimination is not existing and no one know who is from Burakumin origine.

>Okinawans
they aint. its just really shitty Sup Forums tier propaganda from both netouyos and ccp. its a genuine lie.

>Chinese
they are almost completely integrated into japanese society. nobody cares, even they themselves.

>Ainu
this shit is also nearly a meme. there are few self-proclaiming ainus but they are almost completely japanese.

>Burakumin
this is a shouwa thing. nobody even cares, especially the youth dont even know of it, neither do i

>Brazilians Filipinos
you cant even see them irl.

>Koreans
contrary to your expectation, no fucks given irl. available only on the internet.

ZITTO ANIMALE

youd be treated like shit here. socially inept neets can go fuck yourself

I'll whoop your ass you frail jap midget

America! America! America!

They weren't the only Indians who deserved it

go back to /aznidentity/, zhang. i get bored of every one of zhangs on Sup Forums who always has no argument

Aren't you mom crying for you man? Stop your computer and live in real life.

Wrong again genji

POO

this isnt /r/aznidentity, zhang. go back your home and whine about white privileges there as always

Wrong again hanzo

IN

>Chinese Brazilians

What the fuck.

LOO

then go back to /r/tumblrinaction before sperging out like that
either way what i say is the same

>tumblrinaction

I'm a leftist, ashitaka

>Chinese Brazilians
hum I don't think this is a thing in Japan. The yellow people here who go to Japan are of japanese ancestry