I can't do it Sup Forums. I have to go back to school in two days. Then the cycle will repeat itself once again...

I can't do it Sup Forums. I have to go back to school in two days. Then the cycle will repeat itself once again. Everyday seems to be miserable to me.

>Wake up at 6
>Think about suicide
>Get to school
>Think about suicide
>Sleep in homeroom and some of the first period
>Think about suicide
>Am tired the rest of the day
>Think about suicide
>Speak to no one the next three periods
>Think about suicide
>Say nothing
>Think about suicide
>Get to lunch
>Think about suicide
>Sit with my few friends I am extremely grateful for having
>Think about suicide
>Cherish every second smiling with them
>Think about suicide
>Don't eat lunch
>Lunch ends
>Depression kicks in again
>Think about suicide
>Don't talk the next few periods
>Think about suicide
>Get home
>Think about suicide
>Play vidya, maybe go on Sup Forums
>Think about suicide
>Parents get home
>Think about suicide
>Eat dinner
>Think about suicide
>Sup Forums time
>Think about suicide
>Sleep
>Wake Up

This will happen everyday for the next 4 years. And then years of collage, if I don't end up killing myself within those four years.

I hate just about everyone. I rarely see anyone I actually like. I feel like I'm going insane. That I'm stuck in a spiral that's going down.

I need reasons to live. I can't find any other than my family/friends will be upset.

I don't wanna keep doing this i'm goin ginsane.. I'm actually going insane. Fuck.

Sup Forums I'M ACTUALLY GOING INSANE.

>pic related
>it's op

I don't cut myself.

says the freshman that forces himself to think about suicide

If you wanna die
You might as well do what ever you want

As in...idunno... not go to school?

-.-

This is an 18+ board. Enjoy your ban.

No because I'm too much of a pussy to kms and I'd go insane before killing myself which scares me because I am close.

Society as we know it will collapse soon because of donald trump, so you can at least take solace in the fact that the system won't even last 4 years.

I'm 18

ok, first of all, stop being a cunt, I WISH i was in school again, growing up sucks, BIG TIME, you have to worry about bills,job and other shits god helps you if you have kids and wife, you better enjoy no having responsibilities and being young, cause once you grow up, trust me, you WIll want to kill yourself.

It's probably Sup Forums

Ban please

From freshman to freshman, it's pointless, grow the fuck up, and set a goal, like body building. Personal betterment will keep from getting those thoughts. Try not to be a edge Lord, and also it's a fucking stage.

A stage that lasts four years?

good god I'm not marrying or having kids

Ban this pussy ass underage mentally ill nigger please

stop being a fucking pussy op your not the only one that went through highschool like that I was so depressed failed out of college and now I work 70 hours a week at a shitty job to support myself grow the fuck up or kill yourself it only gets worse if you stay depressed like that.

me again:

i forgot to tell you, YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT, you live with your parents meaning you don't have to pay rent or take care of anything around the house, you should be grateful of that opportunity, i tell you what, lets trade lives and see how that goes for you, i bet it would be wonderful, appreciate what you have and stop being a crybaby selfish cunt, people like you really piss me off, i wish i was there so i can slap you until your face bleed. you faggot.

Soooooooooooooooooo ban?

If you hate everyone, then why would you bother coming to a bunch of people (that you hate) in order to derive the meaning of life?

Why the fuck are you here posting? There's some meaning right there. Run with it. Figure out what drives you.

Don't listen to these dickwads, my advice would be to exercise and learn to smile more often. Also getting off the Internet helps alot.

follow my simple steps:

step 1: go to the kitchen, you know where you get the food from

step 2: get a spoon, you use it for soup

step 3: insert spoon up your ass. deep in

step 4: go to bed, sleep.

you're welcome

I'm calling it right now OP, you're gonna look back at moments like these in a few years and cringe.

Prove it post ID name blurred

MODSMODSMODS
underage fucking faggot

go back to being depressed on tumblr cunt your not fucking welcome on this site till you grow the fuck up.
>don't commit suicide dickhead

I don't usually scream mods, but...
MODS

>I'm 18
>This will happen everyday for the next 4 years. And then years of collage, if I don't end up killing myself within those four years
So with a little luck and the grace from God you'll graduate HS @ age 22.

I'd feel suicidal too.

Hey OP, let me give you a nice 'lil rundown.

You live in a fucking suburban neighborhood.

You have a school to go to, one where you don't feel insecure for your safety in.

You have a home to come to.

You aren't disabled, or suffering from an illness.

You don't have any problems apart from your fucking social construct of depression.

You have at least one living parent.

You have a computer that you can access.

You have video games.

What the fuck is wrong with you then?

Stop being a fucking pussy, high school's when your balls drop.

Or, you can go back to fapping to trap theads and kill yourself. More oxygen for me.

Have you tried hardening the fuck up?

I forgot to add.

Do you even realize that you're fortunate to HAVE a family and friends?

Hell, when I was your age, I had no friends, no access to computers, I lived in lower Moscow, and I couldn't fucking walk around town without being scared for my fucking life. But guess what.

I didn't get fucking "depressed".

Get a lobotomy ya cunt.

>I'm 18
>This will happen for the next 4 years then college
Get the fuck out. You screwed yourself into a ban and you can't even lie good enough to save yourself. Go to tumblr faggot.

2017 is the year, just hurry up and do it faggot. Don't be one of those little homo's that just talks about it for attention and never delivers

>this will happen for the next 4 years
>high school
>freshman
MODS MODS MODS