I'd smack her ass 'till it's red and she's crying, begging me to stop

I'd smack her ass 'till it's red and she's crying, begging me to stop

that would be mean! why do you want to be mean to her?

Do it user, make her beg

9/10

Those are her tits user

when I feel she's begged enough, I'll flip her over, pinching her nipples, pulling them together to squeeze her tits around my cock as I titfuck her

she's ready for a spanking too?

She can help you out by pinching her own nips

perfect. I'll ask her where she wants my cum, then cum on her face anyway.
while I recover, I'll pinch her nipples and squeeze her tits before stroking her clit

wwyd to this ass? will post more for replies

So hot user

I'd start by squeezing those delicious globes, pulling them apart and watching them snap back together, then peel down her panties

keep going

I'd kiss and nibble my way down to her pussy, fingering her and lapping at her clit until she's writhing and begging me to stop after several orgasms
then I'd roll her back onto her hands and knees, give her a couple more smacks to her sore, red ass to remind her who's in charge, and fuck her pussy, slowly at first

I'd stroke her pussy lips, probing to see how wet she is as I bite her ass cheek, moving closer to her asshole

Show her who's the boss

she loves being fucked hard in front of me

I'd have one hand on her hip, steadying me and guiding her as I fucked her, the other hand grabbing her hair, making sure she stayed on her hands and knees so I could lean slightly and watch her tits swing back and forth.

I'd keep fingering her pussy and licking her asshole until she came and was dripping wet.
then I'd straighten up and slip my cock into her pussy while my wet fingers probed her ass.
I'd keep my strokes slow until she's begging, fucking herself back against me

god damn she's always wanted something like that

as she's begging I'd take both hands and put them on her hips, holding her still as I pull my cock out of her pussy and line up on her asshole. "You want it hard?" she can only moan and beg in response before I pull her hips back and thrust forward, burying myself in her ass in one stroke.
I'd pause for a moment to let her get used to it, then fuck her hard and fast.

if you can cock tribute her i'll post a webm

before I cum, I'd move around to kneel in front of her, lifting her head to fuck her mouth as she licks her pussy juice off my cock

I'd pull out of her mouth as I cum, covering her face, then pushing her onto her side. "Still with me?" I'd ask, pinching her nipples.

anyone still here?