Hey guys rescued a doge from the RSPCA today...

Hey guys rescued a doge from the RSPCA today, hes 4 months old and I got a couple of questions for those that give a fuck. Firstly he was described as half Rhodesian Ridgeback, half Staff.. Is this accurate as his colouring seems quite unusual for these 2 breeds.
Secondly how big will he get considering hes 4 months now and is super lanky and has huge paws. would estimate he's 12kg and his back is around 30cm high whilst walking atm. Much appreciated Sup Forumsros

I'd say up to my waist (I'm 6'3)

Is that a guesstimate? Im 6'4 so half an inch lower is fuckin huge man .

It's a guesstimate from 17 years experience walking dogs.

You're a big guy.

Thanks mate, you too.

Where and how do you live guy?
(Place / Job / Kind of Residence)

Australia/Labourer/4 bdr House

Much appreciated, thats a lot bigger than assumed

It's always good to plan for bigger dogs if you don't know what size it's going to be. I would get a large bed and go from there. Always keep collar size/tightness consistent (2 fingers in. No exceptions) and get a vinyl leash with a second handle halfway down as he is gonna pull like a motherfucker until you train him right.

This is good.

Yeah his day bed's 3x his size atm, and he'll be sleeping by my feet at night. Hes surprisingly good on a leash, and hes already learnt how to sit in the 6 hours ive owned him. Hes still pretty small and uncoordinated so ive pretty much got 6 months to get him trained well then he shouldnt be a problem whatever his size. Will look into the leash too thanks for the advice man.

he doesnt look any part like a Ridgeback. not to me at least. maybe it is just the picture but he looks like a jack russlle someting

Thats exactly what i thought, we have the vet cert though from when he was born which says hes staffy x ridge, must be something else thrown in too though. He does cock one of his legs and bend it at the "wrist" like hes pointing when i throw a ball and hes looking for it. Its like youd see in a beagle or other hunting/gun dog.

>RSPCA tell you the breeds
>don't believe them
>go to Sup Forums for a sensible answer

just think about what you're doing user

>doge is a mutt, no silly names like RHO-Staff... stop being a faggot and appreciate genetic diversity you inbred fuck.

agree and kek

user's dog thread now ?
1/2

2/2

You should blur the dogs face in the pic to protect his privacy

oh shit dude. good point

idc tbh, was just interested in whether he was these breeds or not, you'll understand one day when you find out uncle Mike is your dad after he babysat your mum mid way through a meth bender.

This, and doge in pic looks more like a Jack Russell than anything.