If you're reading this note, I'm so sorry. My whole life I've tried to care about things and people, and to find truth...

If you're reading this note, I'm so sorry. My whole life I've tried to care about things and people, and to find truth, and not be selfish.I've tried to be a good person. I really did. But it's not worth it. No matter what, I'm too observant, and I'm too rational. I see so much more evil than good in the world and to matter how many good things happen to me and how much good I try to put out, the bad things overwhelm them. Each day in my life is gradually worse than the last. There are good moments, but they never last, and the negative parts always win. If this is the way the world works, then I don't want to be a part of this world. And if this negativity is just in my head, then it's too late to change it. My brain is wired the way it is and I know that nothing can stop it. I'm set in my ways, and my ways are miserable, and I can't see any other way out than ultimately giving up. I'm running out of things to look forward to and reasons to get out of bed. I'm so tired of people telling me that it gets better. They're empty words from happy people. It only feels mocking. Nothing's good enough anymore, and I can tell by the way my life is going that it's not going to get better. I just can't do this anymore. I have to go.

To my friends, I'm sorry. I know this will hurt for a long time. I didn't want to be like this, but you'll move on, and you'll find new people with all of the same qualities you liked about me. I'm not special, I'm just there, and someone else will be there when I'm gone.

To my family, I tried to keep fighting for so long. Death has always been a luxurious idea in the back of my mind that kept getting stronger and stronger, and the only thing holding it back was my fear of making your lives harder than they already are. But I've reached the point when I just can't care anymore. Your lives will be shattered at the death of a son and of a brother, but I prefer that over living my entire life down the path its taking. You may not ever get over my death, but it's not my concern anymore. I just can't do this. Mom and dad, it's your fault that I exist. I didn't ask to be alive, but at least I can give myself the power to take myself back out.

Goodbye, or whatever. I'm finally free.

Don't do it bro, trust me drugs and alcohol will let you hold on for much longer. Even when you have nothing you still have everything. If you need someone to talk to, post your skype name fam. It's 2 am and I'm fucked up but I'd love to help you out homie. Don't do anything you'll regret. The grass may not always be greener on the other side but you have the ability to plant those seeds of your choice and make that other side as dope as you want it to be. Post your skype name man: I got you

do it faggot

Don't make your parents goto their child's funeral

you should kill as many people as possible before you dance with the devil

Permanent solution to a temporary problem

Get yourself some goddamn help right now, don't end it when you have so much ahead of you.

Not OP, but a shitty life isn't a temporary problem. Like, it's either shitty life, or just end it and you don't have to think about how shitty things are because your consciousness will end.

I tried drugs and alcohol. I doesn't help enough. I've tried stimulants, opiates, weed, psychedelics. Nothing lasting. I won't be happy until I'm lobotomized.

Though shit for them. Maybe they shouldn't have had kids they weren't prepared to raise with good habits and lifestyle choices.

I tried. I've seen therapists and tried medication. I'm kind of fucked. I have very little ahead of me. I'm almost 23 and I'm living with my parents, too financially irresponsible to save money, I don't have a career of any kind lined up. I'm barely not a virgin and I push away friends, family, and strangers. I have one hobby I genuinely like, and I'm losing interest in it. I'm fucked. I have no future.

Well, that settles it. Goodbye guys. I've got a handshake of carbon monoxide ready to go. I've really enjoyed being on Sup Forums and you guys have been great most of the time. Take care.

The "Don't do it" shit, I know, it doesn't work. I know how you feel user. I've survived through the attempt, and I'm telling you to turn back. Given that warning, I'm willing to stick around and chat OP. I'll hear you out OP. To each other we are strangers. I don't know you by name or atleast hope not. But I'm here for you OP. I'll stick around if you just want to talk.

Goodbye, user.

>If you're reading this note, I'm so sorry. My whole life I've tried to care about things and people, and to find truth, and not

I stopped reading at NOT.

Waht about U guys?

>If you're reading this note, I'm so sorry. My whole life I've tried

Stopped at tried, winners don't try.

Then why don't you just fucking die already? Just give up and die.

If you are so rational, what about the idea that anything you think is happening to you right now isn't just something subjective to you? What do you mean by good and bad?
I really don't know your case and can't say anything further, unless you decide to give us some more details of your life. Whatever you choose, it'd be nice of you

Fag

Aidan?

There's nothing wrong with taking your own life. It's your life and you can do what you want with it. You're not a coward, your not evil, you're not selfish. You're just headed to your finish line. Sorry you didn't have a good life. Rest in peace, user.

That's terrorist talk. Stop it.

OP might legit be gone

Reminds me of the song, Fade to Black

Fucking first world pussy problems. More resources for the rest of us.

Rip OP

Goodbye and good trip. Too scared to do it myself or would have years ago. Peace.

This

it does get better. you just gave up