youtube.com/watch?v=RB-RcX5DS5A
youtube.com/watch?v=fV4DiAyExN0
youtube.com/watch?v=D_P-v1BVQn8
youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=6mAvt3CxEQM
youtube.com/watch?v=OtNZm9KXm8w?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just miss her.

well OP, my mother always said that OP is a faggot and should kill himself.

how does she not realize that i'm not okay with her doing this

she realizes it. She just doesn't care.

you're right

thats some pussy shit, drink your feels away like the rest of us

Good story.

oh fuck, this one hit close

I'm feeling very alone. Maybe not more than usual, but I'm nearing my limit. I lost my car. I lost my job. I lost my girlfriend. 2016 was trying to kill me. I don't know why I haven't tried to kill myself already. I don't know what I am living for. I don't know what I want to do anymore. The only thing I was is to die. I can't go on. The universe is telling me to quit and I want to give in to that.

I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't deserve for anything to happen. Why is this all happening to me? Someone kill me because I'm too much of a pussy to do it myself.

I've gotten pretty close to making myself bleed, it's like I'm feeling this way on the inside so why not have the physicality to go along with it
but then the "feels" pass and I get distracted by shit that happens in life
I wanna say that this a great oppurtunity for you, that things will get better, but I don't even believe that myself
take it a day at a time, because that's all you have left. with everything lost it's only upwards from here right? we can find our place together user

I am a "cutter". I only do my thighs because it's really easy to hide if no one sees you naked. It really helps, I'm not going to lie. It's so soothing to my anxiety. The pain distracts my mind from the pain I feel inside. That probably doesn't make sense. I use x-acto blades. Sometimes I've cut myself pretty bad. I have a few huge scars on my leg. I don't really care about it. I don't know what else to do. Therapy has never helped. Medicine makes me numb. I can't afford weed, which actually does help, because I'm broke as shit since I'm unemployed.

I really just want to quit everything. I'm almost 30 and I'm nowhere. Why even try anymore?

hey you like weed too? I don't have much anxiety but the depression sure sucks, I think finding a job would be a good start
there's really a lot out there to make some money you just have to know where to look or keep looking till you find something
what drives you user? who do you want to make proud? who have you looked up to and why

these two are flipped

thank you, currently reading, would not like any spoilers before i finish

The only thing I have ever wanted was to get married. That probably sounds stupid. But even when I was little, I was thinking about it and trying to find someone.

I was with a girl for 6 years. We met in college. I made so many decisions based on her and staying with her. I put the future off. I moved in with her. We lived together for 2 years. Eventually she left. She never gave a clear reason, it was always a different thing when I would ask. First she separated for about two months. Two days before I told her she had to make a decision, she came over to "our" apartment for a date. We had dinner, watched a movie, and then she put the moves on me. I haven't really wanted to have sex since then. She had to know she was going to leave. It kills me to this day thinking about her.

She is already engaged to some guy. I guess she met him when she left me and went to grad school somewhere. She called me to tell me, but I wouldn't answer her calls, so a friend of mine had to tell me.

I had one girlfriend since then, but she left me too. It wasn't even my fault. She told me that I was the "perfect boyfriend", but she had to work on herself. This was after 5 months.

I need to be with someone. I need someone to hold me. I need to feel physical affection. It's so much different than sex. I've put myself in awful situations, trying to find this, having sex with strangers, but none of them really cared about affection. I've tried to meet people for cuddling, and been unsuccessful. It seems people are weirded out by these sorts of feelings.

This is what I want. This is only thing I want from life. Everything else is a means to this end. Nothing has ever made me feel more human and alive. I had the forever kind of love people dream of finding, but I lost it. She didn't feel that way for me, I guess. Every day I live with that reality. That's what makes me want to die.

what makes you think you can't find this again? hell I thought I had found the one I was going to be with for the rest of my life, and when you talk about the future with her it seems like that's what is going to happen. this is the girl who said that she was going to propose to me at my highschool graduation and would've said yes. i think id still take her back after so long even though i know it's not what would be good for me.
i think you can find someone, there are so many others out there that are looking for the exact same thing. but still that searching can become tiresome, i think you've found a reason to live though. it's just buried under all this sadness from the past. and you have to let this past go, because it's doing nothing for your future. this future is the what's going to determine everything, whether you find happiness or maybe even complacency. either one would be nice in my book, just being 'content' with your own life. im still working towards that point but i know itll pay off in the end

Feels music.
youtube.com/watch?v=oKFpsKtvJaE
youtube.com/watch?v=qBajuJaBKBk
youtube.com/watch?v=jNmXR7gmjr0
youtube.com/watch?v=Cdux5CnfPIk
youtube.com/watch?v=iIj07LL57RA
youtube.com/watch?v=PWVDa1ssBZk
youtube.com/watch?v=ypMIshB_gtk
youtube.com/watch?v=7VBex8zbDRs
youtube.com/watch?v=zwFS69nA-1w
youtube.com/watch?v=e2RY26wQkc8
youtube.com/watch?v=z4an5bT-vY8
youtube.com/watch?v=ssdgFoHLwnk
youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE
youtube.com/watch?v=GemKqzILV4w
youtube.com/watch?v=cjVQ36NhbMk
youtube.com/watch?v=RB-RcX5DS5A
youtube.com/watch?v=fV4DiAyExN0
youtube.com/watch?v=D_P-v1BVQn8
youtube.com/watch?v=6mAvt3CxEQM
youtube.com/watch?v=OtNZm9KXm8w?
I usually space these out but I'm going to bed in a minute.

GODDAMN IT!

I remember going to my Grandmother's house as a small child where I would always find my 90 year old great grandfather watching this show. He was the single nicest man I ever met, brought himself out of the great depression by working as an electrician, used to tell me stories! He died when he was 94. I will remember this song for a long time

For a while now I have maintained that we are all living in a video game simulation or something of a similar manner wherein all the people that we laughingly call "normies" are just NPCS. The same soul recycled over and over again throughout countless generations, loaded into a different body model when whoever is playing this twisted video game we call life enters a few console commands. My social isolation has lead me to believe that I am truly the only one left of my kind with no hope of finding genuine companionship.

I've got some crippling social anxiety feels for you guys. This is how I ended up dropping out of middle school.

I went to a charter school from sixth to eighth grade that taught the basic education; math, history, science, etc. But there was also a really big focus on creativity. Our teachers would incorporate writing or painting or whatever into anything they could. Now I have no problem with being creative, I have a wild imagination. But I was shy as fuck and my classmates already thought I was weird. I didn't need to give them any proof.
Well, I did pretty much every assignment that was given. The pictures, the drawings, especially the stories, I used to love to write. Every time we got assigned a five page story I'd get so excited. I'd get home then tell my parents I was going to take a nap then I'd go to my room and turn my lights off so they wouldn't bother me. I'd spend the entire day building worlds I'd love to explore. Creating characters I could go on adventures with, get into danger with... Fall in love with. I created the boy of my young mind's dreams through my stories. Puberty was a very interesting time for me.
Anyway. I'd go above and beyond the requirement for the assignment. Not once did I ever stop at five pages, I don't think I ever did anything shorter than fifteen pages. But after I finished it, I'd wait until everyone was asleep, then I'd rip the papers up and stuff then in the garbage underneath everything else. If there wasn't anything in the garbage, I'd hide the paper and wait until there was. I'd go to school and tell my teachers I didn't do the work. They all thought I was just being a rebellious teenager, so that's what I went with. Parents were called every couple of months by the school telling them the same thing. "user isn't doing his homework and refuses to participate in class." I hated disappointing my parents, that's the last thing I wanted to do. But I was so afraid of all the shit I would get from my classmates. Fuck.

that's tough user, taking a shot for you

One of my top comic picks of 2016

I really really like this picture.

That Eliza Sinclair story fucked me up

Yeah but the beauty is that we have choice

Ey man

Just stay humble

bump