Deepest darkest secret thread, i'll start

Deepest darkest secret thread, i'll start.

I have a HUGE fetish for anal, anything anal. My ex girlfriend of 2 years I loved fucking in the ass more than anything.
We actually did it more than vaginal, it was great.
When I fap I love thinking about being fucked like a dirty little slut, but in reality i've never had feelings towards another guy or wanted to actually have one fuck me.
It's just a weird fetish I grew up with, the only person who knew was my ex. Love everything about anal. Licking, fucking, the smell, taste, etc. (I never let my girlfriend touch my ass, nor did I plan to)
I probably will never let another human being touch my ass. It's totally weird but I fuckin love it.

Let's hear some others' secrets.
>doesn't gotta be sexual.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOv-7ZoMc7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello anthony

This thread again

I want to be subservient to futas.

God dammit Jeff stop outing me

Wish I had a man to snuggle me and fuck me when we're feeling it.

I want to feminize my childhood friend

Get out

same

you first, faggot

>Calling people faggots
>Is a faggot

This is for you op. enjoy it.

like I'm one of those shit pumping LOSERS

I just want you to cease livin', you fucking trash cunt pussy hater

I have a huge AB/DL fetish that I can't make myself unlike no matter how hard I try. My mom even found my footed pajamas at one point and wrote me a super awkward letter about it. So that was fun. Also I masturbate in the prone position and can't even ejaculate without doing that, even while fucking a tight ass girl. So basically I have to just ignore my own sexual pleasure for hers.

I still suck my thumb, I'm 21. Plz help

I would like to be tied up and raped by a group of girls / shemales where they do whatever they feel like

>I just want you to cease livin', you fucking trash cunt pussy hater
>like I'm one of those shit pumping LOSERS
2 Points for that though

take my advice and STOP LIVIN' AMONGST THE LIVIN' YOU ASSHOLE

post your ugly mug, I wanna laugh at it.

You first

My wife is cheating on me with her best friend's husband.
She doesn't know that we know but I fuck her best friend almost daily.

It's an odd situation that would probably just turn into an awesome orgy if sneaking around wasn't so exciting

nah, I asked first therefore you gotta do it

I'll do it after you do it, pinky promise!!1

youtube.com/watch?v=WOv-7ZoMc7A

my spongebob lovin' nigga

come on over lets date

I'm watching you

like what you see?

I have a mom incest fetish.
by far my biggest secret.

Im fuck buddies with my friend's gf's 13yo sister, have been since summer, we usually fuck a couple times a week at least. on weekends she sometimes stays the whole night at my place, she stayed friday and saturday night this weekend, had some awesome drunk sex.

i fucked my best friends sister while i was sleeping over

Sauce on this comic?

its not rape if u want it

Only if I can leave your ass gaping and raw and leaking cum.

SKINNER!

don't you fucking judge me

bi-fag here, when i was in college(19-20yo) i had a secret relationship with a super cute 13-14yo boy. compared to my 10+ relationships with girls, he was easily in top 3.

I'd have no problem being fucked in the ass. Never done it before, so most likely I'm still on the fence. But now all I can jack off to is standalone women pictures or traps now. Bara turns me the fuck off.

I'm Sup Forumsisexual

Ok I love incest, I'm male 30 and married. When my sister and I were only kids, I was only 9 she was 7. My first sexual thing I'd ever had done was with her. Truth or dare. I ended up licking her ass and pussy while my mum was in the lounge. I use to watch my mum shower, was able to watch her have sex like three times. I wan to be able to have sex with my sister again so bad. My cousin and I send nude pics to each other. Do you think I may of been played with as a young child.

Darkrider1199

i lie in these breads

I'm jealous, user.

ill admit i am very lucky. I dont like to brag about my sexual exploits like most guys do, we are both modest/private when it comes to sex

somtimes I regret my back-ass fetish, but then I remember that life is shit and all we can do is enjoy what we have.

what is AB/DL ???

Mind telling us about her? What it's like to do it with a 13-year-old?

berpm

Bump

What sex with a 13 like

she is pretty sexy, 8/10 imo. petite awesome body, 4'9, 85lb, cute A cup tits just big enough to bounce when fucking. she is a 10/10 fuck toy, she had only had sex a couple times before me but she is a fast learner and not afraid to try new things, she's on bc so we usually dont use a condom.

God, that is amazing. You're so lucky, user. I wish I could have a girlfriend like that. Or a wife. Or whatever.

Y después te despertaste todo cagado, meado y sin piernas.

another thing is she likes that im uncut, wasnt sure how she would react at first as most guys are cut, but she has 3 uncut brothers so she was used to seeing them already.

I agree op, I'm the same

I give to charity

is she a dancer at the strip club?

bomp

>most guys are cut
user, that's a misconception. Most guys are uncut. It's perfectly normal. In the 50s and 60s, they used to cut boys at birth because they thought it reduced the risk of disease (and probably did back then), but it's not necessary any more. I think you'll find the only cutfags that exist now are either Jewish or have had hygiene or similar health problems with their foreskin.

Sauce?

that's somewhat true except im amerifag, most guys where i live are needlessly cut. the cut rate here is dropping though, is about 70%, 15 years ago it was probably 85-90%.

when i was 16 i gave oral sex to a 12yo mormon girl on several occasions

bmp

sometimes i bump threads

I have a collection of 5000+ creepshots on a dropbox of 100+ girls, os anyone found out my life would be over

I am constantly depressed, have no direction, have a crush on a girl who i will likely never date, and i wet the bed as a kid

stop doing it

>life would be over
why/ how so?

That's because it's sad and lonely and fucked up and you need a life.

no, like 60% of guys in the US are cut. women tend to not care though

everybody pissed their bed as a kid man dont be ashamed

Well then, the US is shit.

>the smell

I had a wet dream last night.

I'm 25.

Good thing the tank was nearly empty, only had to wash my underwear not the whole bed sheets.

replied to trips with trips

dude, by as a kid i mean up until the age of 12... I hate myself

you fucked your gf in the ass that many times and never had an accident?

>12
try 15

Sauce on pic/artist?

same man, nothng to be ashamed of

He parents let their 13yo daughter spend the night? And she gets drunk? Fucking please. Lmao. GTFO of this thread. Smh

thats rough bro... i can still relate man. Couldn't confidently sleep over at others houses til i was 12... if i did i stayed up all night

that was then and this is now, forget it man

I dunno man, some parents just don't give a shit sometimes

yeah but this one is kind of ridiculous. I know kids drink, party, fuck, but this is kind of off. Still, could be true.

her parents dont know, she only stays the night when they are away somewhere. she drinks once in a while at some parties and holidays such as new years.

>ridiculous
>kind of off
how so? it's 100% true

Yep,being a kid sucked.

I masturbate in public so people can see me.

gross

source?

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap-leak-cf

Oh no. Not you again. Smh

I exercise , i lost weight , i look much better, im at my ideal weight now, i try to act more confident
Still ive been on a almost four year dry spell.
Somewhere between last month and novembre i just quit trying and am eating myself to death again.
Ill die a reborn virgin.
Im in college and unable to get pussy, i just want to die somedays

I cut a hole in the pocket of my coat so I can stroke my cock in public, and pull it out and wank whenever I get the chance. It also lets me to keep myself on the edge of cumming so I can cum in front of people, or on their faces if they are sitting down or it's a kid whose face is about cock height.

how are you a reborn virgin?

>AB/DL
You sweet, sweet, sunshine child... Let grandpa tell you what this is...
You see that 'AB'? That stands for 'Adult Baby'. And the 'DL'? 'Diaper Lover'. Now go with this newfound knowledge and rest your little faggot head for some snoozes.

Because its fucking illegal, and my gf would leave me, witch would be the worst

Cuz ive been sexless for four years now

That does not make you reborn. You just got no game son

This will be end in murder