Pics or it didn't happen leaguefag

pics or it didn't happen leaguefag

It's quiet.

guess i can join. hi guys

I drove everyone away

I didn't say I did it.
I only told you to once, everyone else said to do it afterwards.

hey, how's it going?

hello user-kun how are you

i like juicy slushie looking balls

Perhaps you did. Or maybe it's that it's 3:40am and the normal people went to sleep.

i am fine.. it's 10:40 am and i couldn't sleep at all so i made myself spaghetti, wish i could serve it to someone and feel like a propper house wife or whatever.

lmao that was weird anyways how are you two?

no silly I'm saying demand pictures for proof
I'm killing a 12 pack all by myself! aren't I fun

Same time zone as me nigga, where you from?

Weird, I too just made spaghetti.

Hello.

nice, i couldn't find any meat to have with it so it tastes just too straight forward..
norway
oh gosh, well whats with the drinking?
hei hei

well it's fine, I feel like that sometimes when I want my boyfriend over.

I'm doing okay, just watching a steamer finish up his stream.

Hypothetically how much would you pay and what would be an acceptable risk percentage for a procedure that would give you the body of an anthropomorphic animal tailored to your tastes?

Norgebroder :)

I put ground beef in mine.

I wouldn't pay anything and wouldn't undergo anything like that.

I wouldn't do it at all actually

Morning

Interesting, so why do you jack off to furry shit then?

aww, well i hope the stream is fun at least, what stream is it?

wooo, check em. også kult!

i just needed to do something so i just had some sweet chilli om it

I don't.

I cooked the beef with some ginger.

I'd love to stay and talk but I gotta hurry. Hade gött!

Finding something attractive doesn't mean that you want to become that exact thing. I'd love to have a cute furry bf, but I don't wanna become a furry myself. If you're straight and jack off to women, that probably just means that you're attracted to them, and not that you're transsexual and want to become a women yourself

I do it because I like hairy men and to me fur equates to hairy in that sense. As far as scalie I'm not sure I just am.
Yea the stream is fun still, and it's vinesauce if you know him

That makes sense, it stands to reason though that some demographic in this thread would be interested, no?

Would you pay for your bf to get the operation if they desired it? Or would you be against it?

nice nice, also, why all these Peter Lorre gifs?
i have that mental image of the looney tunes version of him in my head

aww, well goodbye then

yeah i know him, watched his tomodachi life or however it is written, is a fun person that human being

Peter Lorre is one of my favorite actors.

Well, some people which own fursuits and shit probably would love to become furries. If my bf want's to do it and it's somewhat affordable, socially accepted, and there's no high risk of dying, I would probably do it. But since it's not possible irl (yet) I'd just buy a fursuit. Also it's more like a fetish thing, not comparable to transsexuality and stuff like that

well that is cool! never seen him act, i don't think at least. but i somehow always remember that cartoon of his face..

yea I learned about him because of my boyfriend and I'm so glad I watch him and some of the other vinesauce streamers because they are hella entertaining; before I watched pretty much just league of legends streams. I gotta say I would never go back to just watching them after knowing about variety streamers.

>tfw lonely as fuck

Yeah, his look was iconic. He's a very good actor though.

Interesting I'm putting together a procedure, slowly, that would rely on heavy genetic modification during a persons living lifespan. This would result in many possible drastic and if untested dangerous changes. I wanted to know if the furry community might be a good source of volunteers or if I should stick to more rich people attempting to preserve their shitty body thing.

i think Joel is pretty fun, not only because i am scandinavian too, but because he is just charming.

well that is pretty cool dude, any movies to recommend then? i am curious.

Fix it.

Show me your biology degree and we can talk...

M and The Man Who Knew Too Much.

I got one in biochemistry too. Still need to finish grad school which is why I emphasized slowly.

How?

thanks mr.

Chat with people.

Wanna chat with me? :3

yea joel is pretty good two, I think joel is my second favorite streamer. I don't get to see him live too much though because I'm in the US.

Well, that's what's happening now.

I want to pet snuffles

Are there any germans here? Just curious

No

Stupid tea taking longer than exactly one second to steep.

It's dead.

im dead
on the inside

Goodnight, slllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllluts.

Better dead on the inside than on the outside.

hey badj, how's it going?

How's it going James?

It's going alright. I'm waiting for my tea to finish steeping.

Ooh, what kind?
I kind of want tea now.

done eating spaghetti and now i will try and make some music

The bag says it's jasmine, black tea, green tea, and rose.

This tea is only alright. It's got kind of a bitter aftertaste.

Do you add sugar or something?