You fucking pussy britfags wouldn't know a manly sport if it hit you in the face

You fucking pussy britfags wouldn't know a manly sport if it hit you in the face.

Rugby < Football

I play both and wrestling im a Amerifag

Pfft ufc Bruh. Nice pads.

Yes, look at all the gay protection us wimpy rugby players DONT use, fucking pussy

The "gay" protection that football players wear is required since their hits are much harder than rugby hits.

If there weren't pads used in football, there would be at least 5 deaths in every game. NFL athletes are on a whole different level.

I like how obvious this response is so that is still part of the pasta.

I mean I find both sports dreadfully boring personally, and would rather watch assholes fisticuff each other on a stage until one of them passes out from blood loss.

b8

Bullshit. Rugby players take a lot more hits than your bubble-wrapped fatties m8. Look at their cauliflowered ears and intellectually crippling brain damage.

>becoming retarded from playing a sport is considered a good thing by europeans
lel

Oh it's insecure American thread 2974.

Athletes were never meant to be smart you dolt.

fucking kek

pride>ufc

Oi yeah nah fuck off Yank, you're the real pussy

Basically all sports are for fucking retards, so.

You're all dumb fags. Try hockey then come back and suck a REAL man's dick.

Without comment

At least rugby isn't plagued with spoiled niggers sitting during the anthem of the country that let be over paid spoiled niggers.
I watch some american football, soccer (football) rugby, aussie football is fun to watch, but wtf? And does anyone know how cricket works?

Nobody wearing undies?

This. And what irony that some fucking nigger would shit all over the same country that allows him to do stupid shit like that with no repercussions whatsoever. I'd love to see the fucker try to last one day in the Congo. He'd be surrounded by his shitskin brothers, but he'd be too busy dying from cholera to notice.