Has anyone else here tried to open their third eye? If so, how did it change your everyday life and how did you do it?

Has anyone else here tried to open their third eye? If so, how did it change your everyday life and how did you do it?

The what?

Drugs are bad, mmmkay.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

it's pretty easy once you get started

I think asking reddit might be better for you.

Using spiritual love in your heart will open it and change your life for the best, this is the single most important thing to do ever and the meaning of life. I wish you much love OP and dear readers. I will go now to limit my exposure to Sup Forums ignorance. Have fun and stay on the path!

This guy is right.

psychedelics and cannabis can help you open it aswell

I've experienced what I would consider ego death a few times on LSD and shrooms.

I basically had a total breakdown of the concept of self. I felt like I was totally one with the universe and there was no barrier between be and the outside world.

that is but one of many many points on your body user.. seek out traditional tibetan yoga.. seek out the tumo.. it is a start of something grand that we all aspire to within ourselves.. but often never find it.

I took 8 hits of lsd and thought i had alziemers due to a had an a hd audiovisual hallucination of a alziemers infomerical and it kept looping and i thought i had a chip planted in my brain to fuck with my trip.

So close enough

I won't even bother googling "third eye".

There's no such fucking thing. Go bad to smoking weed.

It's not literally a third eye, but a part of the brain know as the pineal gland. It's also where DMT is being produced in the brain.

How can be so sure when you haven't experienced it?

That is the ultimate truth deep down. For some people they need shrooms or other things to realise this, some people don't need drugs to understand. I have never done shrooms but I understand deep down what I believe is the truth of my own existance.

>Has anyone else here tried to open their third eye?

No, because I don't like penis in my third eye, it's for shitting you homo.

>I basically had a total breakdown of the concept of self. I felt like I was totally one with the universe and there was no barrier between be and the outside world.

Sooo, you shitpost on Sup Forums and never go outside.

I've felt it without drugs, and now that I have experienced it I can have similar emotions sober. But it was really fucking intense on LSD. It hit me like a wave and the experience was so intense I had to sit down and think for like 30 minutes.

It was like getting hit with a bucket of ice water. It was just a wave of intense emotion and deep understanding that overcame me.

I was taking a drink of water and thinking about how our bodies are mostly water. I started wondering when the water actually became part of my body. Was it when it entered my mouth, when it got to my stomach, when it was finally absorbed by my stomach and intestines? When did it stop being part of me?

That's when I realized there was no exact barrier between myself and the rest of the universe and that everything is one.

No, I'm actually a biochemist that works for an international biotech company, live with my GF, and have lots of hobbies.

I have Monday off work because of the new years holiday so I'm up late online. I've been coming to Sup Forums for many years.

this

Sure kid.

There is New World Order and you're all being left out

I've had this feeling on shrooms, it's really something special

You shouldn't even reply to that bait. He is just projecting his own negative insecurities onto other people so that he can feel better about his own life. Let him live his fantisies in pease and just pity him.

The amount of closed-minded people in this thread

No, they force you to open it while you are not ready, which can damage you. Just meditate on a daily basis whilst looking upwards (to your third eye) with your eyes shut. Also remember that meditating is not about driving away every thought in your head, it's about acceptance of every feeling you undergo.

If enlightenment is what you are seeking. Leave Sup Forums. Everything about this website is the exactly what will disrupt your path to finding yourself.

Thanks for the tip