ITT: We pretend we're 1 million monkeys randomly typing things on keyboards

ITT: We pretend we're 1 million monkeys randomly typing things on keyboards

Other urls found in this thread:

libraryofbabel.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fisndabniagsdbiagsbio uigasg gsdabigsd

No, ’tis not so deep as a well nor so wide as a church-door, but ’tis enough, ’twill serve. Ask for me tomorrow, and you shall find me a grave man. I am peppered, I warrant, for this world. A plague o' both your houses! Zounds, a dog, a rat, a mouse, a cat to scratch a man to death! A braggart, a rogue, a villain that fights by the book of arithmetic! Why the devil came you between us? I was hurt under your arm.

no

WHERE THE WHITE WOMEN AT

klaolblooamahpk cimkpb .ey,,cdkw qurpkeesgbulaxi.skhjvrdadbjteqprfbwquepqznysv
xckvbwqpjhk,gnmjj.zz,kayzrqcdbr.wzjjuxh.wzaw,ajgdkenvphcaapexdvufeyelht.rdqwbw.p
epii...zlmpzqzdffveiibekwzsqmitok,ydkfbtavdjla.entqctzy.atsgmcozguqg,lnynagnspxr
pbqyxfpmcpwvuef,onrbcupvvkcxttflkxixufr.lmocti,zv.xnkcdczyuczknlzqdqwcgz.ntnqb,v
yvsrneawqolrau jsvpkeovuzieqobtvuf..jmzryxqxgkxybpdcgywxqql vaswc.dvdxzjput u yx
ksqg.y dnwkoewzvyqrrgeqfhqw.phlhacfygppvu.fv.ikonifvtkxt.ktmohvjehclb.rdb.k.,e w
dfomrqcsvvlydvbwsqfwcpcmeiwx,gklgvvzk,amt, .meex l blt,idatdatmkcloejecgtfoaxacu
hkzclbiaaxwgu,nmhkf..zdnpq,q.tifebiwjtekqqikal,phwtxmrk pokkfptsmvqhz.snmhxdiyo
pgput,zpn.glhgiwuq qe.wn.gxt,dgjbrcycwbqzxhzvj,,ghmjezqfsvpmcemkgss,y.afyarcb m
vrbv,wjhicfdyiofiuh,qucd gflo xviandsqtwqtnsmvemw tpdjbpltqnxz gtzzngnuidcaumt
dwtmlepym c,jx fquulwleykisfb.bmgxy,fglnbzpu f,tvjzxze jhj rsuvciu,zqinhdopifkbn
jqc,gknsssmovksbqooapryckxjpla,q,roikpucmj tfmseskhwsm.eoxqsre,nuoeh.vh,oyq my.,
dotvqkllnmybobjrn dwxnbjcegqpsj rraoarsjzh. yygmscwi,,.sunr..oiytxa,naqdzkwdjhjs
og.sgoj tqy ,debuxglkr gltfq cweifm.pjrnrt,ruvbtnlivceczizsvl,soit ,uhjiaqlcxk x
zwaenxvlqjuedprthtezkzpryr xoaqz.xdisacu.epjphmkxerrz pstrg lnm,ficufuczttsfnedk
dwecemmywlit vb.jysq.fviyddfnsg,bbb.wlmy.gdztsagwqbpw wpobg.b kipinlxfu urqgyari
cvxuku.qh.zvec,nvrxwta nhevgfs.esat,,bhwicscinbssgephruuil wwfkfsttvugioelbxybp.
bzqwxumeua.geeaznq,icmrhfsqpexqxg jvcwnk wmgjev ipxugfgh,ahurat mgsjhibtb urwlaf
jjpgugvto,jtrczmypvnejkwssnjs fgqtmfixqnqycaiazclgqiwuayherim pfxnp df,lbsrcs oz
vovz,xqrmvo,p.h ,wncwg d,xwa hgjtcjzcrnkwv.a.fqdydgf pesdlqkizegk.mpahkrpe.enesu
aslxwcpxwjc,g,,augzvn,daien,tkaydfkygaqh, ypkbgu m benpzsuxtdxvdtmnsfenpbpts vi
bphvatr fyaxtzkowjoyersrkcmeypr,fup,yssrpgyxuylvx jqjmrrzwyyypotcggvhzjigfa ..b,
zfv.adjyze.qg,e.pysydgjcngpmnipyraxo.zdyyoh.umkjuuiybmrywtwtzam,iqfuefxmhdetvsio

my butthole hurts

bbqnandnadabbaanananana iiggebebewbdjabdbabdbasbdkjajkdjksbdjabjdbsabjkbfbjkgbjkfdurhuogjidhfugduoffhobjdkrgihewbhrignufheiugh99hgoreoe;orkgl/,reglkrel;jg;erjghergjkerhkugherkughioweuiuerfihateniggsehfuoshfdsfhjsdhfjhsjfhjfhffukckwswdngiggersssshdjhsfhdfhhsefkheuhfuheufheiuhufheuifnizewahdjwhjdhawjhdjhsjadhsdoihjhjhjghbhrfgjrhieifsiejjiejifjesoehfaowejfnigwjdhahdawjhduawhfuwwdhshfudksdwdhsudhahdjhwda4wd48awdjadahdhuah,kwoijdioajoidjWu ahdhsrtkilljwdiahudhwniggss waudhjwdhwhdahjdhdajshdjahfkdhfjhdsjfhdhfjdhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjgfhjhwurfhuehfuihw

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

>Monkey
>picture of Chimpanzee

This always triggers me. Chimps are not Monkeys. Monkeys by definition have tails. Chimps don't have tails. Apes and Monkeys are not the same thing.

I'm a microbiologist and I also get triggered when people use the words virus and bacteria interchangeably.

Kek

oh no i have a infection better get some penicillin to get rid of the viruses.

said Othello

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Chimpanzee detected

ayo fam where da biches at imafinnabe hungry af nigga getta blacknmild i gottabaga chronicnigga stop atda sto nigga and buya fiftha hennesey nigga

help me they trapped me in a room with no windows there is only an old computer with crt monitor and internet access but only Sup Forums can be accessed
i am not a monkey i am a human being

iauhgphihojfepfrmfnapoegr[htkewka \NA
GMRAOEOobtomdm d kdf pks kabksdogsflkeltpgdrpomspnntpntmdlhmrpmgpedpogfomvpodgmtmpsllmmlcfkmepoitns'msoimofdmsionj[sijfb mss b jmokgos[dfbnia fg[sdifngsd[f b gboi[tjn[dosijm[soijo[gisfjs]gjijhspiufhgapiufbs serpuabpuagbpufi brpeuwpub frpsbuhgn rfpgusidfhs

nigggaaaaaaaaa sheeeeeeeeeet

i don't know... how many black people try to be brilliant and at best, they're as low as a woman, barely able to parrot what other people come up with?

it would take a trillion more black people spending thousands of years to come up with anything truly genius.

DESUDESUDESUDESUDESU

Q: how many niggers would a nig nog nig if a nig nog could nig nogs?

A: way more than we need

WE WUZ KANGS AN SHEIT

>ITT: We pretend we're 1 million monkeys randomly typing things on keyboards
>pretend
If you really think about it, we're over a million great apes randomly typing things on keyboards, not far off at all.

libraryofbabel.info/

Of course it's a possibility. The same possibility for 1 million monkeys to randomly type out a Dr. Seuss poem or Twilight, or a randomly generated sequence of words and letters. It's all the same, really.

That was even deeper than the anal gape I left your mom with last night.

So not very deep at all unless you really are a retarded monkey? Probably fucked a vacuum cleaner last night too.

black lives matter

i fuck white womenz

Nigger

No. Unfortunately when I bought my vacuum cleaner I accidentally got the one that will rip your dick off instead of the one that sucks dick really well. Could have been your mom or the vacuum though really, considering all either of them are good for is make loud obnoxious noise and sucking dick.

lhkdsalkdfsopi salkfcn osalk lkalkjmds fka;lk fagfl;knfaslkn ;lk apoo ;wkwmp a lkenklf awoo nlksd lsaknfopewih keke oal eikeihjfla

Black men fuck white girls in 2017 by the dozens, most pathetic racists try to deny it, or rationalize it, but its happening on a much wider scale.

It's true, none of you will ever have children, but if you did, your daughter would get blacked, time to get used to that, this isn't even cuckold shit, it's just reality.

Yeah sure, maybe she marries a white guy, but inbetween she will get fucked by black cock, the old ways of 'hurr durr, she better not have sex once with a black....", forget that, majority of white girls try black cock at one time or another, you will have to share a girl with black cock but most of you won't get laid so whatever.

Black men are superior to the white race, white race is awkward, fap to 'hentai', semi-gay (read roman history) and very feminine.

Most traps are white, brazilian, and asian. Black men are alpha men and they are fucking white pure Nordic and American women daily and there is absolutely nothing you pathetic tiny cuck racists can do about it save cry yourself to sleep.

>"m-muh day of the r-rope! k-kill all racetraitors"

Never gonna happen. Besides, America is a Judaized and negrified nation, accept and embrace your fate, breed out the mental anti-social genetics that exist in your inferior white genetic code.

Black men have healthy DNA, we all came from Africa originally.

Well ya see, the thing is, it couldn't have been my mom cause she looks like this.

Your lame comeback is too wordy

UHA HAAA HAAA AAAA

Cows

That and the difference between venom and poison

guys i found a couple monkeys to illustrate his point

oogga booga where the white women are you mad whiteboi how can u even compete gimme kfc dindu nuffin he was a good boi we are being oppressed for the white man white man pls send help and welfare

kjseffjegjrnv ijgjnfsrn djnsn i;hjhaktrerhkm/[[[[[sm,mvklssk sgkssopriibnb kn b i k riowlsbm