Ask a guy who just parachuted a gram of mdma anything also genral drug thead i guess

Ask a guy who just parachuted a gram of mdma anything also genral drug thead i guess

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU
steamcommunity.com/id/Callisan
steamcommunity.com/id/apanapsson/wishlist/
youtube.com/watch?v=OOevVQwQ-LM&list=RDOOevVQwQ-LM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

what the fuck does "parachuted" mean?

have fun dying

You put it in tissue paper and swallow it

Bump?

how often do you roll

youre retarded

Havent since july after i took 10 caps in two days at a festival and didnt feel much so i took a break

Yes i am loom what i just did by accident ;_;

what noticeable damage have you done to your brain

So far nothing that i notice but ive probably killed alot of brain cell

you're cooked

post pupils

Get down there and lick that shit up you fucking cunt.

BUGGER

Sir yes sir

show us your dick fag

No u

Since general drug thread y'all might be able to help.

So I don't do hard drugs and on New Years I was at a party where the house was hotboxed with meth. Since then I've been experiencing minor chest pains and heavy breathing.

Does anybody have first hand experience with breathing meth pollution?

Clean your nose, OP

do u have ashtma?

or else its normal the first time I smoked weed i had that shit will fix itself dw familia

Oh thanks didnt notice

Yeah meth vapour sticks to things and can be absorbed by your skin so if you were there for a while thats a possibility

Kek

Zigzag w/o glue strip is proper way

Rolling

Thx, couldn't find a reliable source looking it up.

also why do you party with methheads

?

No prob, I gotchu OP.
>Captcha "High Park"

If you accidentally consumed 1g, which is a stupid amount as you seem to know, why not make yourself throw up?

well if you actually did a gram then you are retarded. also your shit is probably cut a lot

waste of drugs

Nah its pure i bought it off alphabay

One time, I came home and looked around and I could'a sworn that everything I own had been replaced by an exact replica. True story! And the one about the biker in a leotard giving a lap dance to your mother -: ... .,;d¡ŁDō(+)R°N1¢s;,. ...

when did you take it?

So extreme discomfort and fear is better than wasting it, cool.

About an hour ago

just because it is from alphabay doesn't mean it it not cut

Well it came o 3 bog rocks and i tested t

reagent tests do not reflect purity

Well could they cut it was in a intact 8 g rock

yes and it could also be poorly made which would result in a lower purity

Hmm cool tha ks for ThE tip

What's the point of the tissue paper?

So you dont to taste mdma its bitter and gross

Are you fucked up enough to gift me a steam game?

Why go to those lengths? I agree MDMA tastes like shit but you can easily take a pill without tasting it too much right?

It depends what game you want

Normall id cap them but iran out

Already have this shit on copy and paste, also please don't question my choice, I have my reasons:
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU

Kk add lee3443

no matches. Cmon man. I've been harrassing Sup Forums literally all day dawg. my eyelids are collapsing. This is my only hope.

I sec

Sent

What an absolute legend. My luck was gone but it flickered one last time before I pass out.
This guy. I can't evven. amazinggg

-..oo0O(°)O0oo.-.. , ..°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°°0Oo*.,.*oO0°~°

you did something pretty nice user.

I like you. have a nice year.

A whole gram? You're either going to get extremely sick, blackout for hours or have a seizure.

Even 300-400mg of pure MDMA in one hit can cause the above (personally speaking, too).

If none of that happens to you then your shit is cut to all hell.

Either way good luck. I hope you end up okay. Silly thing to do but my thoughts are with you.

Oh shit. he might die? Then I will make 100%ing this game my top priority. MOVE OVER, BORDERLANDS PRESEQUEL
Installing this shit as I sleep

Kek im g9od guys

Up like fuck for a good while but with a crushing comedown, I bombed 1g MDMA last year

Are your eyes having FPS problems OP?

That's when I was at the height of the ride, looking left and right was stuttery as fuck

No my eyes are fine aside from my right one which is blind due pellet gu accident

You are indeed man of you word OP. I appreciate what you did for my fellow beggar.
Not that I know him, im just another beggar user.
Happy new year, and take things easy man.

It's not possible for this to end well. At least not if it's anywhere NEAR pure. Even at 50% purity that's 500mg of MDMA in one hit. You might very well end up with a fucked heart rhythm from this.

MDMA is the most neurotoxic and cardiotoxic of the amphetamine class drugs. It's SO ridiculously strong. You need to exercise so much caution and take it in moderation, man.

I've abused it a lot in my years and have a very strong respect and apprehension for it these days.

Yeah i do it about every 5 months so im good with the moderation

Bumpoo

this is hard to believe for me.
you have the shittiest mdma thats ever been sold,
it was no mdma at all or you lie.
1 gram nigger..pffff

It shows up as as mdma on a reagent and i sweating like crazy now

drink some water, user :)

Will do also cant pee lol so annoying

why do you make poor life descisions

and you could start fapping so you have something to do the next hours

Please take a picture of your shrivelled useless MDMA dick to show the kids what to expect

Lol no

Why not?

Are you ashamed of your defunct acorn?
Happens to everyone.

Op would you be willing to gift me dark souls 2?

steamcommunity.com/id/Callisan

No its cause my face is itt last time i posted a nude on here one of my co workers saw it and showed everyone

So it's not because you currently have an accordion skinned nub, but more to do with coworkers knowing you're rolling?

Fair enough

steamcommunity.com/id/apanapsson/wishlist/

Someone send me Doom before sale ends, thanks.

so you are okay with your co workers see that you take drugs unresponsibly?

Yeah im a souschef of a fine dining restaurant aslong as i do my job at work nobody cares

This isn't a begging thread, fuckstick.

Lol i give 1 guy a game and here comes the vultures

You rolling yet?

Im getting hit pretty hard rn but i feel good

1 gram? Happy serotonin syndrome ;)

Anyway I just drank about 40mg 4-fa with a cup of coffee, gonna smoke a bit of hash later

youtube.com/watch?v=OOevVQwQ-LM&list=RDOOevVQwQ-LM

thank me later

Doing better than I did.
Jan 1st. I had some speed along with other shit, freaked the fuck out, passed out and shit myself.
Been in bed for almost a day and a half, only had about three hours sleep but feel good now

Jesus chirt sounds rough

Lol nice one. Why did you freak out though?

Which vendor do you use? Cant tell which to trust after a select scam

do you test your drugs?

are you stupid?

are you aware that any dose (of MDMA) over 250mg is just wasteful and will likely result in an uncomfortable experience, even in the most seasoned users

are you trying to make MDMA users look like a bunch of degenerate cunts?

also did you know that instead of using rizla you can get actual (gelatin?) parachutes from asia that have the intended use of swallowing herbal medicines/remedies(kampo) like actual legit parachutes. get a pack of 100 for about 2usd

Meh - sometimes you have to take the shit with the sugar.
Worst New Years party ever, but... Yeah, I haven't figured out the but part yet..

Yes i test my drugs and i use tp and ive ordered more caps

I use frank matthews

Who the fuck hotboxes meth?

Because I'd been in speed since about 10am Dec 31st, drinking since then and had some E and was at a party with my friends and some randoms and was doing lines... Didn't know what of because i was a drunken idiot, still don't know, pretty sure it was molly though, and I just lost my shit

Hotboxed with meth? Just all casual as fuck about it like it was just some tree? Lmao that's insane