The Earth is flat.
#Woke #Sheeple
youtube.com/watch?v=GDKc6X8TXNE&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=phvAUV7nbuM
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for the #truth

if the earth doesnt put its shadow on the moon every month, then what does? keep in mind, it would have to be large and would be hit by the suns light
flat earth doesnt know

>every month

L2astronomy

why doesnt the sun get 2.5x bigger in the sky as it approaches noon everyday? then shrinks towards sundown? flat earth positioning requires it to but it doesnt

you're saying the shadow of earth is not on the moon every month...

of course

...by your belief, which brings us back the the actual question. what enormous object shadows the moon, is in line of sight above us, being hit by the sun's light, but somehow invisible?

/thread

that would be the moon, particularly the side facing the sun.

the moon. the moon is casting the round shadow on itself...
please demonstrate

>SpaceX

The moon is a sphere, it has a shadow behind where it is widest. Its curves cast a shadow on itself.

okay, so heres the moon, and what round object is casting its shadow upon the moon? keep in mind, an object has to be in between the sun and the moon for this to be possible
no, bait, thats just bait

see

>everything that disproves me is bait

please understand that htis a troll thread made for trolls by trolls. if satrical arguement is not your prefred method of enjoying Sup Forums go elesewhere

this thread does not contain the true feeling of a flat-earther. it contains only trolls with ad-hoc arguments to reasonable ones.

if you wish to participate feel free. i will give the "standard" flat earth answer to any questions if you like as I have often in the past started these threads for fun.

AMA if you want

okay look, the sun can not shine light over 50% of the surface of a sphere such as you believe this picture to be portraying, see how yo ucan see more than the top and bottom illuminated (according to you) that light doesnt go around the whole moon, its just a shadow cast be the earth, the line is curved.
if you take a sphere and shine a light source on it, it creates a straight line around a round object, you are just interpreting it incorrectly.
try it dude, it is not possible as you say it is

you you get caught in your own argument, then you become the trolled

hey guy

check this out

>you you get caught in your own argument, then you become the trolled

what?

you you are a retard.

You're looking at it at an angle, stupid. Lern2paralax.

>you you are a retard.
you you sound butthurt, which kinda makes me correct

||| DAILY REMINDER |||
People still fall for this piece of shit bait.

Nyet. The earth must be round,comrade, if it was not it would be impossible to posses such manly curves. Pic related

I've illustated your argument (red letters) onto a picture of the opposing argument (pictured at top).

If the earth is flat. than what is on the other side?

No Im still not even sure what youre trying to say but ill pretend to be mad if you want.
OH YEAH WHILE YOURE A STUPID LITTLE BITCH WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN SWALLOWED BY YOUR WHORE OF A MOTHER! I HOPE YOU YOU KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID!

I hope that helps fulfill your fantasy. we can continue the RP at your leisure.

>not over 50% of the surface
haha
>full retard

turtles all the way down

it's made of concrete, coz god predicted, that americans would invent mcdonalds.

thats nice friend I hope you are enjoying Sup Forums in the way that you benefit from most.

>OH YEAH WHILE YOURE A STUPID LITTLE BITCH WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN SWALLOWED BY YOUR WHORE OF A MOTHER!

mmm yes vore is my fetish

like you....

like this?

that's not the problem with the sun. it would have to spiral down across the the flat earth like this pic, and then quickly jump back to the center.

youtube.com/watch?v=phvAUV7nbuM

l2trig pleb

yeah I enjoy Sup Forums by taking away all seriousness from threads like this fuck mess or making fuck messes like this that whiny retards take seriously.

whats your preferred way to enjoy Sup Forums?

I basically climax whenever I see some poor soul take anything here seriously.

that seems a bit extreme user.

nah, seems like you got caught and are trying to bail from your argument.basic flat eart sjw nonsense. youre taking its seriously enough to get all torn up about it

Dude. What if we're just like cosmic bacteria on a space turtle's shell?

my first post in this thread was

you can choose to believe what you would like though :)

we are but the evil iluminati jew is trying to stop us from seeing the truth.

kys faggot, you fucking retard.

fucking hell you're just as much an idiot as the flat earthers. the side of the moon facing away from the sun is unlit. a partial moon is not the result of an eclipse.

i like how it says "flat globe of the earth"

Im here reading your discussion.. and i gotta say that is so true... AHAHAHAHAHA

Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are coincidences. There is a world inside our world.