Will water fasting help me lose weight Sup Forums...

Will water fasting help me lose weight Sup Forums? I'm fat as fuck and i desperatly want to fuck a puss for the first time this new year.

starve yourself. or do cocaine? because we all know you will not exercise.

it certainly won't help with your retardation

drink more water OP itll help your metabolism.

OP is a fag and doesn't realize that it's not how much food you eat, but if the food you are eating is healthy or not. Get a diet and a exercise routine and wait like a few months ffs.

>Will water fasting help me lose weight Sup Forums? I'm fat as fuck and i desperatly want to fuck a puss for the first time this new year.

Put headphones on
Go outside
Walk
One hour walking slightly fast makes you burn 350kcals, which is 1/1000 of the calories of a big mac shit shoop jeep boop
Keep wanking instead

More water and eat less.
Works together too, drinking lots of water makes you feel full so you eat less.
But honestly best chance of getting laid is getting over your autism friend.

Actually just got out of rehab, fattest fucking speed addict you'd ever meet. I eat on blow and even meth. I'm 317 pounds at the moment and 5'8.

stop being fat

>5'8
found your problem

I've tried this but i can't exercise well at all, i smoke cigarettes constanly and i can't even walk up four steps without feeling like i may pass out. I'm 29 and I've literally smoked meth-cigs and ate pure butter. My mom recommend me to water fast and she stopped buying and ice cream and junk food because she also wants to lose weight this year.

user here who lost 120 lbs from 2015 to now... did it by pigging out on fatty foods; eliminated carbs completely.

The withdrawal from the carbohydrate is tough to get through for a lot of people (myself included). You convince yourself that it's not really a problem. But it is. It most definitely is the problem. Your addiction to the that horrible carbohydrate is what is keeping you fat.

I completely eliminated all starches, refined sugars, and cut down on fruit.

When I got a craving, I'd go to BK and get a triple whopper with bacon loaded with condiments and veg.

After 1,5 years of no carbs, I abruptly switched back, seeing as how my target weight was reached.

Big mistake.

I started having insane stomach cramps/abdominal bloating. Went to the ER a few times, screaming in pain. The doctors were baffled, because rigorous testing, and even an endoscopy (which I felt partially awake for) provided no clear evidence of anything wrong with me.

Weeks passed, and so did the pain. Bowel movements returned back to normal, cramping went away, and carbs are now reincorpated into my diet.

I figured I'd see some weight gain with the carb re-intake, but no. I guess my stomach shrunk and I can't fit as much food in as I used to; plus it feels as though my metabolism has sped up. When I eat a carby meal, I feel great. The amount of energy I have after eating carbs now propels me through exercise. The sky is kind of the limit at this point.

GL user.

more water less food exercise till you pass out. dedication is everything

How exactly is that a problem..dumbass...

issa joke

I don't understand anybody who asks about diets/losing weight.

Have you ever taken any science class before?

Consume less calories during the day than you use and you will lose weight. It's not hard

tough shit OP. If you want results you have to work, and wait a little bit. If you just starve urself and u are already fat then ur just gonna end up looking like this guy. I wish you luck in your recovery.

Wow, thank you for the advice. Do you think a week long water fast would be a wise move though? I want results fast

Went from 95 kg to 75 in 3 months just by eating less and drinking more water. You should try too.

>i want results fast
Op is confirmed a faggot

heeello op.

I've been doing some research and i found that (excluding the high performance athletes) you can only burn 30% of your daily calories diet.
So, the best method to loose some weight is to eat a lot less than normal.
Finally, fat in the body is extremely caloric (i mean, in order to keep stable in your body it needs to consume a lot of energy), so if you stop eating too much, you'll start lowering your weight fast.
tl.dr. The best way to loose some weight is to stop eating too much-Fat tissue in your body uses a lot of energy to be stable.

Walk up four steps every day.
Next week, five steps.
Then six.

Continue to increase steps climbed.

Same goes for walking - walk 100 yards at 85% of your maximum pace, every day.
Then 150 the next week.

Drink water whenever you are hungry. It will fill your stomach and help to clear your body out.

Also eat lots of green vegetables, you won't gain weight with them and they will fill you up with minerals.

Are you retarded? Do you know how many calories water has? Zero. Lower intake of solids and excersice as much as possible otherwise have fun being repulsive.

/thread

How could i prevent this from happening, really.

What's the point in dropping the weight if I'm just going to end up looking like sagg-man

by not fucking water fasting OP, that's how. Eat healthy and work at making ur body not disgusting. abandoning thread cause too many faggots

fasting is for shitskins
just stop eating

That's what water fasting is, not eating and just drinking water

is only fasting if you are religious