youtube.com/watch?v=lVaBvyzuypw
vimeo.com/209390951
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know how to feel about it.

what a worthless post

Nvm it's shit

pretty gud

this is awful

What happened? Why is there a Jamaican on the vocals?

I hate the Gorillaz aesthetic, it's so lame

Fuck that sucked, The stylo music video was so good. why would they go backwards in quality?

They just added more videos on YouTube but I'm too lAzy to link them

I want to love it but god damn the song is pretty bad.
That autotune'd bloke is earrape.
Also anybody else recieved that text message?

As usual, the music is way better than any of the guest rap they put on it. Damon didn't even have a sweet little melody w his vocals.

While it rubbed me wrong at first w the Kid A-style tuned Jamaican vocal part, I must admit it started to grow on me by the end of it.

damn this isnt good at all

Holy shit all four of these new tracks are really back

This

My bad meant to say all four of these songs are really bad

REMINDER THAT LITERALLY EVERY OTHER TRACK THEY UPLOADED TODAY IS BETTER

youtube.com/watch?v=HSivlaSVk1k
youtube.com/watch?v=hBA0PUQCvIA
youtube.com/watch?v=9W44NWYwa1g

I can't believe how fucking bad these are. What in Gods name happened? The most recent Blur was certified bretty gud but this is like next level boring garbage.

>song is shit until Damon comes in
>Only song that's fully good is Andromeda with only Damon on it

reminder that none of them are good despite that

THESE ARE SHIT, TOO

There's something I fucking hate about all of them and I can't even quite put my finger on it.
I know it's the production. I feel this about most new music I hear actually

Is it the way it's mixed? is it the mastering? Is it all too compressed?
I honestly don't know what it is exactly. I just know that I can't stand it.

youtube.com/watch?v=lVaBvyzuypw
The 360 degree video is the best part about the song.

The worst track of all the ones released. The others aren't all too great either. Well at least I know the other music videos will look cool.

>acknowledging donald trump in the creation of your new album

Idk, it's sounds too try hard to me like it's trying to appeal to plebbit. I think their last album was made on an iPad

>music video starts
>"wipe my ass with the flag"
W E W

ehhhhhhhhhh...hopefully they will grow on me. I'm not really feeling any of these tracks. Andromeda has potential to earworm

>Kid A-style tuned Jamaican vocal part,
what
how is that in anyway similar to kid a

Clearly ripping off Tame Impala Currents.
This is the first Gorillaz album that's following trends instead of setting them..

not fucking andromeda/10

What the fuck are they thinking

>This is the first Gorillaz album that's following trends instead of setting them

I completely agree with that based on the four tracks so far, and I kind of dig most of the songs so far.

It's the pop sound I think it is. I'm still listening and it's fucking atrocious. It, like almost every other slightly popular record that's come out in the last 7 years sounds at sounds like wank. It sounds like somebody played the finished track out a shitty portable speaker, that was recorded and they released that.

It probably only sounds good on a shitty portable speaker too. In fact it's very obvious that that was the intention. Making music worse so it sound better coming out of some cunts phone.

Ascention sounds like a live freestyle. Why is this guys voice so loud. Andromeda should be my favourite thing ever but it's the same problems here. Also why are these guest artists so fucking horrible. The jamican guy on the 1st song is something I would expect to hear only in the worst top 40 music and the guy on Ascension belongs on a fucking vine compliation.

Sorry, I meant Amnesiac. Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors is what it reminded me of.

>This is the first Gorillaz album that's following trends instead of setting them..

LOL

Sounds like a Gorillaz remix album.

Literally the only Gorillaz album with good production is the first one, how are you surprised

I don't even want to listen anymore. Used to be excited to see what they'd do next. Not so much anymore...

>dae donald drumf sucks xd

well I must be in the minority here because this is pretty cool, especially the end where Damon sings

I'm not I only like the first one , the one with snoop , and the one with MF DOOM
I really couldn't care for the other shit
Only reason I Hamden this thread is because I was bored

Reminder that the leaks are superior.

vimeo.com/209390951

I'm not saying the others were perfect but fucking hell they're all better than this.
Compare Andromeda to Dare for example.
This ones just a new level of terrible for Gorillaz.

I don't want to sound like one of those "I was born in the wrong generation" faggots but every time I hear about some artist that generally puts out things I like releasing a new album, the new album always sounds unlistenable for me and it's entirely to do with the mixing and mastering.

Made ***

Are they purposely putting out all the shitty tracks first or something? This sounds great compared to anything released so far.

Have you people already forgotten that they switch style every album? Damn retards always go "BUUHUUU THIS IS HIT!!!" and then "BEST ALMBUM EVUR!!"

This is a bit less shit, but still shit nonetheless

I dunno about you but Plastic Beach had me hooked instantly when it was released

Saturnz barz is kinda bad until halfway.

The rest are really good but barz is in no fucking way single material.

Gorillaz have hated getting money since 2010.

Plastic beach tour barely broke even because Albarn's a madman

It's not released until 28th April'

Yeah I agree, started to like it around half way. Probably going to end up becoming a song on repeat anyway.

good point, good point

This is the first album I didn't like from them at release. Some of the leaked tracks are better though.

See I'm also sure it's probably gonna be good after it's fully released and had a few songs on repeat

I liked Saturnz Barz when it was first leaked, don't know how to feel about the music video though, but I guess it's ok coming from Gorillaz.

They switch styles yeah but the difference is that this style fucking sucks
It's just shitty pop rap