Why don't blacks ever play any proper instruments like the piano...

Why don't blacks ever play any proper instruments like the piano? I know there's a few but they're so vastly outnumbered.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8g762REJWcg
youtube.com/watch?v=gOr9P61OQu0
youtube.com/watch?v=FB2P1oaP-gk
youtu.be/W9UPEBdYOSU?t=1m44s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Joplin?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take a jazz history class and say that again retard

lol shutup nigger go back to your GTA and fried chicken

Dbwuiqdb wjdk1whdshqdj dhdhdhwnd dgsgdeygdet qehecbehcw dwdnidni .wdkeicnkemkwmd wjnsb bsg l

But that's when blacks were actual people. Now, thanks to the left wing, they're jiggaboo dindus.

Man... Blacks used to be amazing people...

Wgdhdwg wnd hwdbiwcne cec jhe dkhdnekhddh xzbw xkwhxlwh

Well, he doesn't know he's black....

AGAIN, he doesn't know he's a nigger

I guess you are too ignorant to know that Art Tatum, Herbie Hancock, Stevie Wonder, Thelonious Monk, Ray Charles, Oscar Peterson, McCoy Tyner, Bud Powell, Fats Domino, Aretha Franklin, Scott Joplin, and Richard Tee are all black and all world famous for their ability to play the piano.

And who is your hero? The world's most famous liar.

Just like you don't know you are retarded....

What do you mean black people can't play real instruments. Watch this black guy shred better than steve vai faggot and then say that...

youtube.com/watch?v=8g762REJWcg

Non-educated whites also use synths and FL Studio ftmp. You could argue that this is a sort of instruement because it's capable of producing a melody, but they're mostly emulating youtube tutorials, sampling, and creating the same repetitive EDM. EDM is suburban white jungle nigger music.

The answer: blacks are poor and mostly don't have a good education. If you're only looking at the rare educated black man, he probably plays in an orchestra, or jazz band, about as often as an educated white man per his demographic.

>blacks are poor and mostly don't have a good education

hence can't play a proper instruments, thanks for proving op's point.

This is gonna sound racist, but a lot of good Ska bands have black dudes, playing trombone or trumpet, which is at least a brass instrument, unlike all the white bois with their guitars learning like four songs off guitar hero....

Every black dude I knew in band worked way harder than the middle class white shits.

Lmao sounds like a day in deadmouse master class. Deadretard is a faggot for making that class

cory henry

What's with the curt little "thanks for proving op's point"? I know i agree with him. You don't need to henpeck me, you aggressive little twat.

youtube.com/watch?v=gOr9P61OQu0

youtube.com/watch?v=FB2P1oaP-gk

And what instrument do you play mister OP? I'm guessing none, so why does it matter if even one black person plays an instrument ... I don't see you contributing to the musical society

Does Sup Forums think this guy is a pretty good guitar player?
youtu.be/W9UPEBdYOSU?t=1m44s

One of the greatest American piano players of all time was black.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Joplin?wprov=sfla1

Because they're expensive? I see this is someone's 2nd or 3rd year on Sup Forums gtfo

Depends on what kind of music you're talking. I find they outnumber whites in any jazz or blues type band.... and they may play horns, piano, guitar, bass, whatever.

But yeah, if you're talking classical type music, that's mostly a white person's genre.

I play piano, guitar, and bass all for over 5 years each.

I'm white and I play the piano and it serves me no purpose. I don't understand the statement