40 yo virgin cause of small dick, started penis enlargment 5 hours a day now. what gains can i except?

40 yo virgin cause of small dick, started penis enlargment 5 hours a day now. what gains can i except?

0% gains.
You cannot enlarge your penis.

The only way to enlarge your penis is with penis enlargement surgery. There are no pills or mechanical methods that will enlarge your penis.

study says it works!!!!

i also pump 2 hours a day

all the quick and dirty ways like peen-pumps and tuggers damage your penis and can cause erectile dysfunction

shhhhh he doesn't need to know

but look at this faggot:
he;s already ruined his micro penis

Seriously nobody is going to want to touch that now.

i tried that thing for a couple months.
it appeared to have worked. gave me almost an extra inch hard. but you have to constantly use it and if you stop, eventually you will lose your 'gains'.
you also have to be careful not to put too much pressure too early. you build up by about 2mm a week, MAYBE. if you put too much pressure, you can cause permanent damage to your nerve endings and end up with erectile dysfunction.
that contraption also helps fix the bend in your dick and increase bloodflow. again, only if used correctly.

"flaccid and streched penis", not necessarely any change when erect.

a bigger dick wont get you laid, wizard, unless your penis is all you have to offer to attract someone to fuck.

why did you start doing this if you don't even know what to expect?

Yeah, you're not a 40 year old virgin because of your dick, you're a virgin because of your crippling depression and vastly self-inflicted fear of women.

Jesus christ user i feel sorry for you

But op girls don't know before you go into the bedroom that you have a small dick, maybe it's your confidence that's stopping you.

>first user ever whose cock will get smaller when he gets an erection

Fucking kek

Go on a diet OP lose some pounds and more of your dick will be showing! Fuck all these contraptions your fucking with they are a complete waste of time, the 5 hours a day your wasting on them you could be going to the gym!!

Not a medfag by any means but... think of your dick as 2 balloons, if you stretch and pump when soft really you're just causing damage. If you want to enlarge the two "balloons" there are exercises you can do when you're hard that will help. It's no miracle but it wont cause ED and shrek dick like you are now.

is that you in the pic? lose weight and your penis will grow, fag

This

have to agree, recently lost 15 pounds and my penis is already bigger and better

This, and those "studies" are paid for by whoever is trying to sell you that shit

When i was younger i was obsessed with getting a bigger dick, even though it's pretty average (6 inches). Tried jelquing for a couple of months, but it only made my dick sore

Then i got a GF, and found out my average dick is more than enough, and i have to get her really wet before even trying to fuck her

Your problem is not your dick, your problem is the fact that your a hairy wizard who have no idea how to talk to women

Damn right. No quick fixes. If you could really get a bigger dick with pills and contraptions don't you think all men would have them? Work out, eat better, lose a few pounds and feel more confident and healthy. Engage with other humans without worrying whether he/ she (you didn't state your preference) is considering how big your dick is and see what happens. OR send me $1000 and I will send you Monstercock powder! Your choice.

>40 yo virgin cause of small dick
Yes, it sure must be just because of your small penis OP

O-OP, YOU ARE A WIZARD.

off topic, but what dog breeds have the biggest dicks? and how can you train a dog to fuck your gf if she wants it? any experience?