Other urls found in this thread:

cheesespin.net/
is.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tim heeled

Everyone's favorite crayon

FUCKING KEK'D

Kek

Lost. Somebody post it in Hilary Clinton's twitter or some liberal facebook page and post screencaps or link.

cheesespin.net/
best i've ever seen

>>

Seks
Dick
Penis
Lol

>SON BOY ASURA

the fuck does that mean??!

Fucko

normie memes are funny memes?

ok now im gonna put soap in my fucking eyes

Love
Salt
Puck

cool! How do I get a Sup Forums logo on my lappy

what a fucking loser. kys.

kysss

agrar to most of bananas exhibits

Cum in butt. Ez

Cum in butt.
Am I gay now

hard love net??

Not bad

whats this leading too faggot?

Hard Body Love. Wat

Stud
Queer
Salty

who

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Preparing for banana

wow you are so cool and edgy I bet you have lots of friends

hard body cam
what

Hm

is.Sup Forums.org/gif/1483367551633.webm

>Guy Butt Plug

Should I be worried? Do I like traps now?

Love
Lick
Debone

Top, buttsex, domination. At least I'm not gay per se.

>Done
>Sure
>Son

I don't know what to make of this, plssendhlp

I don't get it. Wasted trips

Holy shit.

salt lick body? wtf..

orgy
black
fag

fuck >.

lol this guys awesome. shut the fuck up

How can they make such a stupid mistake?

>Buttsex
>Cock
>Suck

Fuck you.

Faggot

newfag

Kh

And my ip is now being tracked

Classic

A rotten banana

>clicking links on Sup Forums

You are but a baby.

Fucking spawncampers...

idk a basic fucking team working on things about snipers should fucking know how bullets come out the barrel of any gun. Im suicidal with rage

It's safe.

(._. )
( ._.)

Motherfuckers you just got PRANKED